Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

so i bought persona 5 and literally every npc is like "its n-not as if i like you or anything, punchy!" this is like maximum anime

what ever gave you a single impression that persona wasn't anime as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

what ever gave you a single impression that persona wasn't anime as gently caress

well people have said it is good, whereas anime is bad so

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solarin posted:

I've put a non trivial amount of time in my life trying to imagine a comfortable bed with a drain kind of like a bathtub. Has to be a way for it to work

morgue slab. its kind of a gothy vibe tho

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Japanese anime is about teaching men to be bold in life, and to be bold is to create a nuclear family and pay taxes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

well people have said it is good, whereas anime is bad so

it is good and anime is also good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

i only give my car the finest gatorade

as a Trump staff member, I have personally subsidized gatorade to the USDA and have cut off wasteful water since electrolytes will jumpstart our failing agriculture for twice the speed at half the cost.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Japanese anime is about teaching men to be bold in life, and to be bold is to create a nuclear family and pay taxes.

then why do so many turn out to be pillow fuckers

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/Huma's teeth jump out of her mouth and start chattering around on the floor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
USDA DELENDA EST!

*sprinkles salt like a boss*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i like water

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

then why do so many turn out to be pillow fuckers

why do so many goons become obsessed with cartoon ponies

the world is full of mysteries

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

car water is a pretty good idea. What other survivalist tips do you have?

I bought some water a couple weeks ago to prepare for the Pacific Northwest ultra quake that I've convinced myself will happen this year because

um, water is the easiest thing. the most likely thing to happen to ya is a car accident or like your car's engine breaking down at a dumb place. having a pile of water means you have a fun story to tell in a day or two, no water means you gonna suffer lol.

just getting some cheap bottled water is the best survivalist bang for your buck.
after that I'd say get a small first aid kit and take a first aid course with friends or family.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

it is good and anime is also good

thats it im ignoring u
u are now yinblocked

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not really tho
i just wanted to say yinblocked

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

not really tho
i just wanted to say yinblocked

fair enough

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

car water is a pretty good idea. What other survivalist tips do you have?

I bought some water a couple weeks ago to prepare for the Pacific Northwest ultra quake that I've convinced myself will happen this year because

make sure you have a hair dryer on a stick for emergencies

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Nebraska Farmer: w-wh-whats wrong with my corn :qq:

*me as an evil coastal elite who is sucker punching hard working corn farmers* HYPERTONIC PUNCH B*TCH!!!1

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

*me as an evil coastal elite who is sucker punching hard working corn farmers* HYPERTONIC PUNCH B*TCH!!!1

*pours zima on tomato plant*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Has lavren mayberry ever svng the word scrvmpy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Or foosty

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im nite crew im nite crew i continue to insist as i slowly metastasize and transform into a cancer

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

punchymcpunch posted:

i like water

hosed up if true

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

me emerging from the corn homer-simpson-from-a-hedge-style: i peed in ur corn

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

^this proves that anime is either good, or bad

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

their child is just gonna be an actual horse, like the midwife is gonna be like "uhhh dassa weird looking baby" and they both say "it's a foal"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Majorian posted:

^this proves that anime is either good, or bad

who the gently caress holds a spoon like that what a moron

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

im nite crew im nite crew i continue to insist as i slowly metastasize and transform into a cancer

can an orangutan retroactively revert into an emu during embryonic self ownage?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i feel like anything is possible if trump is president

its very luminary

anyways lets clone a mammoth before we kick Musk off to Mars to rot

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oh. 4200 new posts. I guess things happened today.

Really it's a shame I will never know what those things were.

Oh well.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Huma Abedin is an aide

but she is also aiding and abetting so bing bong fbi release the emails on weiners dick pics that were pm'd to powerballs inbox

get this on with already and lock up the bad people

Don't you mean, aiding and Abedin?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Turdfuzz posted:

who the gently caress holds a spoon like that what a moron

She's from a different culture you chauvinist pig. Maybe they hold their spoons differently, ever think of that?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
we need to be more responsive

more agile

more streamlined

to be prepared to adapt to our early 21st century lifestyle towards our mid 21st century lifestyle

*lasers at specific pie charts in the powerpoint slide*

trumps our in

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

first aid class is a good idea. Would be good to know what the gently caress if that earthquake does hit in my lifetime. I assume it will be this year because Trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i prefer not to know what to do in an emergecy so that i have an excuse for my ineffectualness

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Trazz posted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Trazz posted:

"its not a huma"
-arnold schwartzenenanager

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Solarin posted:

first aid class is a good idea. Would be good to know what the gently caress if that earthquake does hit in my lifetime. I assume it will be this year because Trump

Get some sort of survival first aid. Occupational first aid won't teach you poo poo for when society collapses.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

everything aside from water and first aid survivalism is just mental masturbation p much imo

you can go for a month w/o food (and even then u can eat some gnarly things, theres a drat good reason why things taste better when your hungry), but water is hella killer. oh god it sucks drinking / filtering / boiling found water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trazz posted:

thats copyrighted by some right wing news site with a header like that so you probably owe them some money

• Locked thread