Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'll just go ahead and die if there's any big societal upheaval, nuclear war, etc. Like 95% of us are gonna end up zombies in the outbreak, what makes me so special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

PostNouveau posted:

I'll just go ahead and die if there's any big societal upheaval, nuclear war, etc. Like 95% of us are gonna end up zombies in the outbreak, what makes me so special?

Every american is a resource. Our corporate overlords will protect us at every cost.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
goddamnit everyone will die in those cases

buying 24 bottles of water turns a lovely situation into a fun story to laugh about over beers next week

taking a first aid course u might save someone after a car accident (Which is the most likely thing to happen to people roughly our age, its more likely than u think!)

prep for poo poo that might happen

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Yinlock posted:

vince's weird ability to suddenly get extremely buff right before he fights is magical, even with stereoids

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
after that its just a weird hobby, but yeah every able bodied person should have enough drinking water for a week (mainly so you can share with all the idiots who didn't think to have a few bottles of water on hand) and basic first aid training (1-2 day course)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

buying 24 bottles of water turns a lovely situation into a fun story to laugh about over beers next week

That's fine I'll just be the dead guy everyone's laughing about next week. 24 bottles of water are heavy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

taking a first aid course u might save someone after a car accident (Which is the most likely thing to happen to people roughly our age, its more likely than u think!)

at least you'll die knowing you weren't lame enough to buy ~emergency rations~

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

Where the gently caress am I going to store 24 bottles of water?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oliwan posted:

trunk of car is the best spot imo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oliwan posted:

waterbed

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

trunk of car is the best spot imo

My man, I don't have a car

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
put some in ur cabin

bury some on a hill that is outside of the flooding area

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
MEMORIZE THE LOCATIONS
learn celestial navigation
buy and learn how to shoot a rifle! 200 rnds minimum!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the human butt has surprising storage capacity.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
BUY INFO WARS LIFE BRAND EMERGENCY STORAGE FOOD

DO IT

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
mormons have literature and warehouses where everyone (even if ur not mormon) can buy long duration storage food and supplies.

https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng&old=true

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I've got a crossbow specifically to pillage water from cucks during crisis

Can never be over prepared

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

the human butt has surprising storage capacity.

h*ck mine holds my entire prepper cabin and 5 years worth of alex jones superfood.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

BUY INFO WARS LIFE BRAND EMERGENCY STORAGE FOOD

DO IT

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1800 servings of gorilla cum for only 1797 bucks??

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

1800 servings of gorilla cum for only 1797 bucks??

lol thats USD so its like 4000$ canadian

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

They got winco up in BC?!?!

Been my goto grocery store of late, dig their medium roast Sumatra coffee.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

They got winco up in BC?!?!

Been my goto grocery store of late, dig their medium roast Sumatra coffee.

yes, i ran out to the store to put 24 bottles of water in my cart then i took a photo
i just searched for it online to show this insanely urban gercuck how small it isssss

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oliwan posted:

My man, I don't have a car

bury it in your extremely spacious garden like what people have on tv

rent a bus station locker and stuff it full of bottled water like jet li did with guns in kiss of the dragon starring jet li, bridget fonda, and tcheky karyo

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I've got a crossbow specifically to pillage water from cucks during crisis

Can never be over prepared

I've got a horton hd 175. loving love it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when mad max happens im gonna wait a couple weeks for settlements to form and then walk right up to the nearest one and tell em all theyre loving idiots and theyll put literally anyone in charge cos theyre fuckin morons and then after they make me chief ill just keep doin that til every settlement bends the knee bing bong who needs crossbows

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

yes, i ran out to the store to put 24 bottles of water in my cart then i took a photo
i just searched for it online to show this insanely urban gercuck how small it isssss

really appreciate the effort

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure that up here in canada the social fabric will stick together, and that if food does become scarce id absolutely share with p much anyone

im just holding out for the biggest 'i fuckin told you soooooooo' after a small nuclear war in india and cyber attacks globally shut down food distribution for a week or so in north america (mostly due to panic etc)

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Baloogan posted:

i prefer to only believe this version of events, sir.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the only survival tool i need is my tactical tomahawk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

lol @ yinlock being stopped by the rcmp and they being all "lol this looks like something a good canadian shouldn't have, well, good day" and riding off into the sunset on their horses

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

well I already bought my metal hockey mask and studded leather codpiece, so if this apocalypse doesnt happen I'm going to look like a fuckin' fool

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Figured you photo caroling your hoarding ways and had it on file, that's all

Also, FYI; Winco is an acronym for Washington idaho Nevada California and Oregon though they have store in other states like Arizona.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

lol the us is so hosed up

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Yinlock posted:

loving gerber.

probably breaks after one chop.

only thing worse than gerber is Blackhawk. they have the worst breach kits.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Baloogan posted:

I'm pretty sure that up here in canada the social fabric will stick together

yeah the place which had one of its largest cities wrecked by a hockey riot seems like itll keep it together

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive got a really cool combination axe sledgehammer for chopping wood and im pretty sure I could go through walls with it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Baloogan posted:

ive got a really cool combination axe sledgehammer for chopping wood and im pretty sure I could go through walls with it

i demand an immediate field test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

loving gerber.

probably breaks after one chop.

only thing worse than gerber is Blackhawk. they have the worst breach kits.

why would you need a breach kit for casual use

you know, when youre fighting in the burbs

• Locked thread