Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Speaking of job interviews, "What are your hobbies and interests?"
I murder babies after shooting benzos into my rear end in a top hat, wtf do you care what I do in my free time as long as I get the job done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It really annoys me when people bring a heaping full-sized grocery cart full of stuff to the self-checkout machines. I feel like if you start having to remove full plastic bags from the platform in order to continue packing groceries that you shouldn't be using the machines. I realize there's no rule against this (in my grocery store at least) but it seems like it should be common sense. Like, the way the machines are designed seems to imply that you shouldn't be getting more than 4 (or 8 if you use both sides) plastic bags worth of groceries.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I don't know why, but Chrome is randomly and arbitrarily refusing to save certain files as anything other than WEBP files. Some will save as their proper format, others refuse to unless I actually load Mozilla for the first time in years and do it there.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

It really annoys me when people bring a heaping full-sized grocery cart full of stuff to the self-checkout machines. I feel like if you start having to remove full plastic bags from the platform in order to continue packing groceries that you shouldn't be using the machines. I realize there's no rule against this (in my grocery store at least) but it seems like it should be common sense. Like, the way the machines are designed seems to imply that you shouldn't be getting more than 4 (or 8 if you use both sides) plastic bags worth of groceries.

Pretty much all the places around here with self-checkouts have "15 items or less" signs for pretty much that reason.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

yo rear end is grass posted:

Speaking of job interviews, "What are your hobbies and interests?"
I murder babies after shooting benzos into my rear end in a top hat, wtf do you care what I do in my free time as long as I get the job done?

Speaking of hobbies, anyone that uses someone's hobby as an excuse to try to get them to do something for free just irks me. "Hey, you're really good at <talent>, can you make me <thing>?" Then you ask how much time, or what they're willing to pay, and they go off the loving rails about how "friends" don't charge someone for (in their opinion) a "small project" and besides you have all this free time and you're not doing anything so you can get it done really fast right?

No, go gently caress yourself, I could give a deal but the instant you expect me to work free, all bets are off. Been bitten too many times in the past by cheapskates and picky morons who can't be pleased, no thanks. Even more fun watching their faces when they pull the "friend" card and get a deadpan "who said you were my friend?"

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Apr 5, 2017

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ytlaya posted:

It really annoys me when people bring a heaping full-sized grocery cart full of stuff to the self-checkout machines. I feel like if you start having to remove full plastic bags from the platform in order to continue packing groceries that you shouldn't be using the machines.
Why?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Because most self-service checkout machines are in a small corral-type space and if you have a person with a trolley and many, many bags of groceries it is likely that they will be taking up far more space than anyone else in the checkout corral and will be getting in the way of everyone else who is trying to pay for their groceries.

FWIW, whenever I've seen someone with a trolley full of poo poo and they're trying to use a self-service machine it's invariably two adults with multiple children so they're intruding on the space of the checkouts either side of them, the children are running around and getting in people's way and then the checkout machine keeps loving up because every time the customer removes a bag from the weighted platform the machine locks down because it thinks something is being stolen so they have to wait for a clerk to come and unlock the machine. Even if there was a queue for a manned checkout it would have to be quicker (or at least no more time consuming) and less stressful than using the self-service checkout and dealing with all of that poo poo.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I don't think it's denial, I think you literally can't smell it anymore after a while. I don't smoke but my mom did in the house all through childhood. I had a lot of teachers pull me aside and ask if I'm smoking. I never was and I couldn't smell it on myself either.

I just assumed that they knew it smelled when they started smoking and that burning stuff usually smells in some way :v: if they don't notice it, it doesn't exist~

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

The Snoo posted:

I just assumed that they knew it smelled when they started smoking and that burning stuff usually smells in some way :v: if they don't notice it, it doesn't exist~

It's a phenomenon often called "Nose Blindness" where you live with a smell for so long that your brain does the age old trick of filtering it out because it's become unnecessary information because of course it smells like cigarettes, why should it tell you what you already know?.

Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Speaking of hobbies, anyone that uses someone's hobby as an excuse to try to get them to do something for free just irks me. "Hey, you're really good at <talent>, can you make me <thing>?"

"You sew? Can you make my kid an elaborate dress that will take $60 worth of fabric and 10+ hours of work? I'll pay you $20!"

I have a lot of craft hobbies. I love making poo poo, and talking to people about how to make poo poo. I loving HATE how many people instantly assume that I can magically sew them an outfit for less than they'd pay at Forever 21 for some mass-produced sweat shop bullshit.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Ytlaya posted:

Every self-service machine I've used beeps at you if you take anything off the platform and locks up until the uber-cashier comes over and gives you the stink-eye, so you're only supposed to buy as many things as can fit on the little bagging platform (so, one or two bags of stuff).

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

In my particular grocery store, there isn't much of a place for people to stand in line (the self-checkout "line" is basically across one of the "roads" people have to walk down to reach all the other regular checkout areas - you'd understand if you saw it). Regular checkout lanes, on the other hand, have a specific area where at least 4-5 people can stand without blocking pedestrian traffic. So you end up with this awkward line of people who pedestrians are constantly having to ask to move out of the way. So to sum up, the self-checkout area is designed in such a way that it's obvious people aren't supposed to be waiting there long (thus there being no place for a line to stand).

Also, most people are far slower at checking themselves out than the employees who work at the store are, and this is only multiplied when someone brings a ton of things to the self-checkout. Maybe they think they're faster, but they're not. It is very frustrating when I have only 3 things to buy and these chucklefucks are taking their sweet time and often needing to swipe each product multiple times because they aren't as used to it as the employees (not to mention the fact that the person has to do both the swiping AND bagging at self-checkout, further multiplying the time for large loads).

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Every self-service machine I've used beeps at you if you take anything off the platform and locks up until the uber-cashier comes over and gives you the stink-eye, so you're only supposed to buy as many things as can fit on the little bagging platform (so, one or two bags of stuff).

Yeah, in this case it involves people rearranging and stacking bags in an effort to get them to fit. Like, I'm not even exaggerating about some people getting like 200+ dollars of groceries at the kiosks; it's not that common (because most people realize you shouldn't do it) but it still happens fairly regularly.

I also forgot to mention that 1 or 2 kiosks will often be out of order, further exacerbating the situation if someone ties one up for a really long time.

Ytlaya has a new favorite as of 08:49 on Apr 5, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I have said it or a variation before, but: people who will sit directly next to or across from you on the bus/train when there are a bunch of completely empty seats. Why? You are making this less comfortable for both of us.

And on the topic of shopping - here there are no baggers and the self bagging area is typically pretty small. A lot of people handle it fine and finish bagging roughly when the cashier is done scanning, but for me invariably i get stuck behind the guy who waits until they pay after everything is rung up and only then starts to bag them. Then to keep the line moving the cashier starts awkwardly handing me my stuff and i have to bag one handed while its hanging off my arm. They have bagging shelves behind the register for a reason, go over there you slow fuckers.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Nettles Coterie posted:

"You sew? Can you make my kid an elaborate dress that will take $60 worth of fabric and 10+ hours of work? I'll pay you $20!"

I have a lot of craft hobbies. I love making poo poo, and talking to people about how to make poo poo. I loving HATE how many people instantly assume that I can magically sew them an outfit for less than they'd pay at Forever 21 for some mass-produced sweat shop bullshit.

I had a friend long ago who wanted me to ask my aunt to sew her a cloak for the Renaissance Festival. My aunt who had a full-time job and four boys. I never did ask her.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Every self-service machine I've used beeps at you if you take anything off the platform and locks up until the uber-cashier comes over and gives you the stink-eye

Ytlaya posted:

In my particular grocery store, there isn't much of a place for people to stand in line (the self-checkout "line" is basically across one of the "roads" people have to walk down to reach all the other regular checkout areas - you'd understand if you saw it). Regular checkout lanes, on the other hand, have a specific area where at least 4-5 people can stand without blocking pedestrian traffic. So you end up with this awkward line of people who pedestrians are constantly having to ask to move out of the way. So to sum up, the self-checkout area is designed in such a way that it's obvious people aren't supposed to be waiting there long (thus there being no place for a line to stand).

yeah I eat rear end posted:

And on the topic of shopping - here there are no baggers and the self bagging area is typically pretty small. A lot of people handle it fine and finish bagging roughly when the cashier is done scanning, but for me invariably i get stuck behind the guy who waits until they pay after everything is rung up and only then starts to bag them. Then to keep the line moving the cashier starts awkwardly handing me my stuff and i have to bag one handed while its hanging off my arm. They have bagging shelves behind the register for a reason, go over there you slow fuckers.
OK, I guess your real problem is that American supermarkets are just terrible. My experience of self checkouts is that there's never a queue because there are way more of them than regular checkouts; if you do use a manned checkout then the cashier puts your stuff in bags as they go (I can't imagine what could possibly justify adding an additional person to the process just to put stuff in bags); and there used to be a thing where the self-checkouts would complain if you moved a bag, but they disabled that ages ago and even when it was a thing you just had to tap a button that said "Yes, I removed a bag."

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tiggum posted:

OK, I guess your real problem is that American supermarkets are just terrible. My experience of self checkouts is that there's never a queue because there are way more of them than regular checkouts; if you do use a manned checkout then the cashier puts your stuff in bags as they go (I can't imagine what could possibly justify adding an additional person to the process just to put stuff in bags); and there used to be a thing where the self-checkouts would complain if you moved a bag, but they disabled that ages ago and even when it was a thing you just had to tap a button that said "Yes, I removed a bag."

I was talking about German grocery stores. I like the American ones much better. Here they are more efficient both in terms of the space they use and the amount of employees, but the result is no matter what time you go in there's almost always going to be a long line for the only manned register. I've actually not seen a self-checkout in any of the stores here so I can't comment on that. I wish they would get some though to avoid my aforementioned complaint of people taking up the entire bagging area while the cashier is still rushing your stuff through the scanner.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer
People who are never on time for anything. I don't mean a handful of minutes late either, that's completely understandable, I'm talking hours late every single time. It's not like they don't know they do it either, we've called them out on it plenty of times. It's just rude.

Like, we'll arrange to get together at our house at 1 and around 12:45 I'll get a text that they're just getting ready to leave. I know how long it takes you to get here, dude! At least an hour and a half. I've got to the point when I've just started telling them to come over two hours before I actually want them here. Just so I know there's an actual slim chance of them getting here "on time" although they still manage to gently caress that up too some times.

Edit: Also, people who scan all their items at self-service check-out, complete payment and then start painstakingly packing them. Just pack as you go!

Calexio has a new favorite as of 10:30 on Apr 5, 2017

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Calexio posted:

People who are never on time for anything. I don't mean a handful of minutes late either, that's completely understandable, I'm talking hours late every single time. It's not like they don't know they do it either, we've called them out on it plenty of times. It's just rude.

Like, we'll arrange to get together at our house at 1 and around 12:45 I'll get a text that they're just getting ready to leave. I know how long it takes you to get here, dude! At least an hour and a half. I've got to the point when I've just started telling them to come over two hours before I actually want them here. Just so I know there's an actual slim chance of them getting here "on time" although they still manage to gently caress that up too some times.

My best friend is one of these people. She was over an hour late to her own bachelorette party.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

My local grocery store (also in Germany) recently got self checkouts and they have huge bagging areas. The problem is you can't bag in them because the scales are too sensitive. Touch your bag to put more stuff in and it goes all PUT THAT BACK on you because the weight momentarily shifted by a gram.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

yo rear end is grass posted:

My best friend is one of these people. She was over an hour late to her own bachelorette party.

Blimey that's special. What kills me is when we have groups of friends over we always cook for them and will say "come over around one, we'll eat around two" or whenever and these late friends don't seem to get that we say that so we know when to start prepping food and cooking. It always seems to be a surprise to them when they get chewed out for loving up everyone's lunch plans by texting last minute that they're going to be super late.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Nettles Coterie posted:

I've heard tales of how much pain the Doctor Who Scarf causes people who knit. It's the first request they're asked for by anybody, and is also the most prohibitively expensive and time-consuming scarf that has ever existed.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Calexio posted:

Edit: Also, people who scan all their items at self-service check-out, complete payment and then start painstakingly packing them. Just pack as you go!

I'll never understand what it is with these people, how hard is it to keep track of time and leave at an appropriate time.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tarantula posted:

I'll never understand what it is with these people, how hard is it to keep track of time and leave at an appropriate time.

In my experience, next to impossible. The most annoying part is when they get mad at you for showing up on time when they are organizing something. If it's a party, sure you don't have to show up right on time and it's fine to be 15, maybe up to 45 minutes late (unless it interferes with dinner plans), but anything more than that is just offensive.

I've said it before and I'll say it until I die: fashionably late is an idiotic concept for idiots. It's makes you look more like a dick than a cool guy with places to be when you rub the fact in the host's nose that you had better things to do and they should be grateful they managed to squeeze your event into their packed-full schedule.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tarantula posted:

It especially annoys me when I'm going somewhere with someone and they do this. If I'm supposed to be somewhere by seven and it takes half an hour to get there, I'll be ready by six, and leave at 20 past to give myself room for delays. If I'm going somewhere with my family, I'll be ready by six and then I go find something to do because I know we won't be leaving for at least another hour. I can't stand the attitude of "it doesn't matter if we're a bit late" - it's true, but that doesn't mean you don't make every effort to be on time. Sure, no one's going to hassle you for showing up at 7:30, but why does this happen every time? And it's not like they're late for stuff where there are actual consequences, like work, so they're obviously capable of being on time.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
I like the self checkouts here in switzerland. There is no weird weightstation there so you can't have that issue, there is also always somebody from the shop around if there is an issue. All the smaller shops expect you to use it only when you have a handfull of items. The large Shops give you an handheld scanner where you scan your stuff as you go through the shop filling your cart and then just connect it at the machine at the exit, pay and then go.

The only thing that you can hate is that there is nobody to pack your stuff even at the manned registers.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Helios Grime posted:

The large Shops give you an handheld scanner where you scan your stuff as you go through the shop filling your cart and then just connect it at the machine at the exit, pay and then go.

I always wondered how those things were supposed to be used but never bothered asking. At least in Switzerland at the manned registers there is almost always a divided bagging area so even if the guy ahead of you is slow they'll just put your stuff on the other side of it. German stores seem much like Swiss ones but many years in the past in both technology and convenience (much like their public transportation system) and I wish they would catch up already.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Tiggum posted:

Not all American supermarkets are the same (each region usually has one really big name one and various other smaller companies), but mine (a Kroger) only has 6 self check-out machines and like...15 or so regular ones (this varies based on how busy the store is, but I only care about people holding up the machines when it's busy and there are most of the regular check-outs available).

All this being said, American supermarkets are probably one of relatively few uniquely American things that are really great. Most have a massive selection of all sorts of food organized in a reasonable manner.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Another store thing that grinds my gears is when they don't have the setup with one line that splits up shortly before the registers. Another store thing that makes me want to firebomb the place is when they do, but for some utterly inexplicable reason they set up a divider to create two separate lines.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

6 self checkouts, 10 regular checkouts, and nothing actually open except for 2 self checkouts because there are 4 employees in the entire store and 3 of them are endlessly trying to stock shelves.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Peeve: work surveys. My company got onto this bandwagon super late, and we are expected to get at least 20-30 surveys a month, so like one per person. But the head boss has limited WHO we give the surveys to. None of our regulars, none on certain accounts, none on new accounts, none on older accounts, only NEW customers that don't have accounts or who we haven't been to in a while. Absolutely none to the business that is 90% of our daily drops. And the reward for the survey is 20% printing, when everyone we are delivering to is miles from a local print shop. So there is no incentive to do the survey. Also, we DON'T HAVE loving NAME BADGES.

Along uniform lines, my boss told me I couldn't wear my two necklaces because company policy is only one. Fine, so one stays in my shirt. But the dude with half-sleeve tattoos on both arms doesn't have to cover them, despite the uniform guidelines stating to, because it would get too hot for him if he wore arm coverings.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

On people being late, my wife's family is habitually late. Habitually. I always like to get somewhere 15-20 minutes early and while their lateness drive me crazy at first I soon just accepted it because they weren't gonna change and being annoyed only made me in a bad mood. However one instance I refused to just accept that no matter what they were gonna be late was at the movies. Our theater didn't have assigned seating until last year so it was first come first serve. Now there could be anywhere from 8-15 people in the family going to a movie starring at 7. My wife and Insould get there about 6:30 and then it was always up to us to try to save a whole row of seats until 6:58 putting our jacket on seats or telling people trying to sit down at the other end of the aisle that the seats were taken. I did this 3 times and then told my wife I wasn't going to do it anymore and if the family couldn't sit together then that was too bad. And I'm pretty sure we never sat together until they started letting you choose Sears online at time of purchase.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Death Zebra posted:

This was the dumbest phone interview since the one who said "Tell me about yourself" (effectively telling me to recite the CV he had already received) 10 seconds after I told him it hurt to speak.

I'm a contractor and one of the stupidest interview questions I've had is "Why do you want this job?" It's like calling a plumber out and then asking them at the door "So, tell me why you'd like to fix my leak".

Another bad one was when I had to drive to the other end of England, including an overnight stop in a hotel, to be at an interview first thing in the morning.
"Hi, I'm here for an 9am interview with Mr Smith."
"Oh right, let me just call him down... Oh, I'm sorry, he's in America all week."
So they called someone else down to interview me who didn't really know anything about the job, requirements and hadn't seen my CV and clearly had better things to do that day.

Conversely, one of the best interview I've had involved the interviewer deciding to leave the office and take me to a nearby pub beer-garden for a chat over a pint of beer and plate of chips.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

My least favorite interview questions are when they ask you to write out some code by hand. That's not how I work, that's not how I learned,and I have never had an on the job experience where I needed to do that. I know it's just a quick way to see if you actually know how to use the languages you claim to on your CV but I think there are better ways to test it and some of the questions I've gotten were just obnoxious. It's always the kind of thing where if you gave me 15-30 minutes without you staring over my shoulder I could easily figure it out by trial and error, but that doesn't go over well during an interview.

The "why do you want to work here" thing just seems like a test to see how willing you are to suck the company's dick and tell them how great they are and how lucky you are to even be in the same room etc. They always say it's to see if you researched the company at all before applying but that's not what they actually care about. They'd rather have loyal sycophants over more talented people who don't really care about the company and just want to work because the former type of person will take much more abuse than the latter before reaching their quitting point.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Google News keeps giving me news from Indian news sources and I don't know how to make it stop. I don't give a gently caress that Lenovo is opening a factory in India.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

6 self checkouts, 10 regular checkouts, and nothing actually open except for 2 self checkouts because there are 4 employees in the entire store and 3 of them are endlessly trying to stock shelves.
Why would they ever close any of the self-checkouts? The whole point of them is that you only need one staff member to watch a dozen checkouts. Sometimes they just have someone working a nearby register also keep an eye on the self-checkouts.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Along uniform lines, my boss told me I couldn't wear my two necklaces because company policy is only one. Fine, so one stays in my shirt. But the dude with half-sleeve tattoos on both arms doesn't have to cover them, despite the uniform guidelines stating to, because it would get too hot for him if he wore arm coverings.
That sounds very reasonable?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

If you enter a restaurant, sit down, and ask for a menu 5 minutes before it closes, you are the worst kind of person.
"But you're open until 2:00am!" You may say, but would you go to the mall and begin tying on new outfits in that same amount of time?
How do you feel when you are suddenly presented with an extra half hour (at least) of work when you are five minutes away from going home?
Many of us cooks have already been there for over 8 hours, cooking, washing, restocking, cleaning, prepping.
If you have a craving for a medium steak with garlic butter prawns hold the butter but extra garlic with a combination of boiled and roasted potatoes (half skin on and half skin off on each) and carrots steamed with the tears of an orphaned deer, please wait until tomorrow to get it.
Or get it to go, so we don't have to wait even longer for you to stuff your face, wash your dishes, and get home to our families.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Restaurants have the right to refuse service to people that come in like that.

The never do because presumably restaurant owners like to pay their employees more money for like no profit or something?? I haven't figured that part out exactly.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

My least favorite interview questions are when they ask you to write out some code by hand. That's not how I work, that's not how I learned,and I have never had an on the job experience where I needed to do that. I know it's just a quick way to see if you actually know how to use the languages you claim to on your CV but I think there are better ways to test it and some of the questions I've gotten were just obnoxious. It's always the kind of thing where if you gave me 15-30 minutes without you staring over my shoulder I could easily figure it out by trial and error, but that doesn't go over well during an interview.

Easy access to stackoverflow or a big pile of O'Reilly books are essential tools of the trade. If an interviewer expects you to know the precise details of some obscure part of an API that nobody ever uses more than once a year then they're probably loonies trying to catch you out for their own entertainment (I've had that sort of interview before as well).

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

I've said it before and I'll say it until I die: fashionably late is an idiotic concept for idiots. It's makes you look more like a dick than a cool guy with places to be when you rub the fact in the host's nose that you had better things to do and they should be grateful they managed to squeeze your event into their packed-full schedule.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
goons that have to cap off every post about fast food by going into detail about how sick and terrible it made them feel

like, if you're making GBS threads your rear end out of your body everytime you eat taco bell or whatever, that's on you, not the food. that poo poo is literally made to be as benign and inoffensive as possible