GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Data Graham posted:

Pity the redditor who has forgotten being that kid in the pool, with the parents/grandparents lounging on the side cheering him on.

Or he never had that and that's why his world view is the way it is :smith:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

I thought it was just a heated pool and either way kids love that poo poo and grandparent age people enjoy watching kids enjoy that poo poo, you insane person

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
it's great watching mentally damaged people insist their obviously warped version of reality is just common sense

"come ON you cant tell me that it isnt obvious the astronauts would have been killed INSTANTLy by the van allen belts!!! they're educating you wrong! do your research and wake the gently caress up!!!"

ssb i truly hope that you get the professional care and mood stabilizing medication you desperately need so you can join our rose tinted world where a grandparent can enjoy the company of their grandchildren in a nonsexual manner. it must be exhausting to be so dumb and crazy

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/mllehrer/status/808503431065268227

Modrasone
Jul 27, 2008

HE WANTS THIS AND SO SHOULD YOU!

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

Have you ever been at a social gathering where your kids have gently caress all to do? It's hell on earth. When you've got young kids the last thing you want to be doing at a get together is to have to entertain bored kids. That's what the message means. The kids will have a heated swimming pool to play in. This is a good thing worth pointing out to a person with kids coming to a social gathering as otherwise the little treasures will get really bored and start setting things on fire and swallowing batteries by the dozen.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

I'm glad that we can all agree that kids like playing in water and normal, well adjusted people like watching kids have fun.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

In case anyone hasn't read the smoking gun quotation that noted sane person smoke sumthin bitch is describing, here it is:

quote:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I like going to the petting zoo and letting goats crawl all over me. I also enjoy watching the kids there, like the little girl who got really excited at a goat making GBS threads and scooped up the pellets and ran over to show her mom. My friend's kid got really upset a goat never went on her back but they have strict no picking up the goats rules there so we had to form a human barricade and create a situation where the only route for the goat to escape was over top of this kid. Children can actually be fun to interact with or watch playing and this is a normal feeling most people have.

Modrasone
Jul 27, 2008

HE WANTS THIS AND SO SHOULD YOU!
gently caress guys look at this poo poo

From:rsvp2@law.georgetown.edu
To: FVLunch@law.georgetown.edu
Date: 2015-11-17 19:54
Subject: Dean's Lunch in the Faculty Lounge tomorrow

Good evening,

You are invited to lunch tomorrow, Wednesday, November 18th, at 12:00pm.

Some of the dishes served include:

* A vegetable tomato bisque

* Quinoa tabbouleh with tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, and mint; served with goat cheese, tuna, and chicken

* Mozzarella, tomato, and basil baguettes

* Smoked turkey, blue cheese, and cranberry relish on focaccia

* Grilled chicken with avocado and manchego cheese on focaccia

* Hummus, baba ghanoush, stuffed grape leaves, cherry tomatoes, and olives; served with pita chips

* Potato chips and pretzels

We hope to see you there.

The Office of Special Events

"A vegetable tomato bisque". Clearly (((they))) are referencing post-pubescent girls here which should be blindingly obvious is you've seen Carrie (the original not the remake although that does have its merits). WHY include "vegetable" though? Clearly they are railing the disabled.
"Tabbouleh"? WTF is that. Clearly some reference to the Old Gods.
Oh look. Tomato, Cheese on some sort of baked grain base. Really DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE?
Blue Cheese? Cheese is yellow, like Simpsonwave. Clearly a reference to demonic Demonrat practices (Is Manchego a cop show?)
Grilled Chicken? Who the gently caress grills chicken. OPEN YOUR loving EYES.
Let's ignore the blatantly obvious "baba" here, but we have another word I've never heard of that sounds a bit like Ghoul. They are literally sacrificing children. Also isn't Pita Spanish for "sex"?
"Potato chips and pretzels" OH COME ON. That's it. That's it right there.

I mean you really believe that this is a believable menu that wealthy metropolitan people would eat? P'shyeah right.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Modrasone posted:

gently caress guys look at this poo poo

From:rsvp2@law.georgetown.edu
To: FVLunch@law.georgetown.edu
Date: 2015-11-17 19:54

[...]

You forgot to mention that "Lunch" is obviously the code that (((they))) use for satanic orgies, I mean, it's pretty obvious so I understand why you skipped it but it's important not to overlook these things when addressing the unenlightened.

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

I just love the fact that all the responses to the supposed "smoking gun pedophilia" emails invariably take the form of explaining ordinary adult life and situations in small words easily understandable to a complete moron.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Modrasone posted:

gently caress guys look at this poo poo

From:rsvp2@law.georgetown.edu
To: FVLunch@law.georgetown.edu
Date: 2015-11-17 19:54

[...]

loving Office of Special Events!!!?!?!?!?

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore, they're just rubbing our faces in it. The only kind of special events these guys go to are child abuse orgies and they are now so casual about it they've set up an actual office!

I mean wake up sheeple!!!

Edit: Also, I've been doing a lot of my own research on the deepweb (youtube, tumblr etc) and I've discovered that baba ghanoush is a 7th dimension lesser demon, or djinn. They scream his name when they climax.

Illuminti fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 5, 2017

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
There is a reason why parents say "Children should be seen and not heard." Adults don't like children. It's the natural order of the universe.

Adults excited to spend time around kids should make May Day look like Tuesday with all the red flags it sends up.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Shbobdb posted:

There is a reason why parents say "Children should be seen and not heard."

Those parents are shitheads, hope this helps.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

xthetenth posted:

Those parents are shitheads, hope this helps.

I'm sorry you were raised on a hippie compound.

But that's the way the rest of the world works, counterculture anecdotes aside. And look at how many "Rainbow"s and "Rain"s have any influence on society.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Shbobdb posted:

But that's the way the rest of the world works, counterculture anecdotes aside.

Some kind of "world order," perhaps?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shbobdb posted:

I'm sorry you were raised on a hippie compound.

But that's the way the rest of the world works, counterculture anecdotes aside. And look at how many "Rainbow"s and "Rain"s have any influence on society.

man shut up with your stupid trolling

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Shbobdb posted:

I'm sorry you were raised on a hippie compound.

But that's the way the rest of the world works, counterculture anecdotes aside. And look at how many "Rainbow"s and "Rain"s have any influence on society.

Did you even have parents? Because seriously, mine talked to me, it was great. Up until I realized that they're kind of conservative shitheads, and certainly not hippies.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

xthetenth posted:

Did you even have parents? Because seriously, mine talked to me, it was great. Up until I realized that they're kind of conservative shitheads, and certainly not hippies.

They sound like hippies to me. At least counterculture given their radical ideas on child rearing.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

xthetenth posted:

Did you even have parents? Because seriously, mine talked to me, it was great. Up until I realized that they're kind of conservative shitheads, and certainly not hippies.

stop engaging him

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought we were supposed to be the smart forum

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Data Graham posted:

I thought we were supposed to be the smart forum

no we're just the wordy forum where it's gauche to call people morons without a really good reason

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Modrasone posted:

gently caress guys

look at this poo poo

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Data Graham posted:

I thought we were supposed to be the smart forum

Smart by goon standards, not smart in general.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Shbobdb posted:

There is a reason why parents say "Children should be seen and not heard." Adults don't like children. It's the natural order of the universe.

Adults excited to spend time around kids should make May Day look like Tuesday with all the red flags it sends up.

I'm sorry to hear that your parents hate you. It's tragic that you've managed to convince yourself that this is normal

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
The sad thing is, that shobdob or whatever is just being a dumb troll but will eventually start believing all this bullshit in their quest to spite human decency, whereas at least SSB is genuinely deluded. That may not sound any better, but (and yes this will sound dumb) after diving into researching psychedelics, parapsychology and occultism whilst avoiding the conspiracy side of things, I'm finding it pleasantly relieving how some of the more interesting personalities I'm coming across are psychotics who understand the implications of being psychotic and actually make an effort to stay mentally healthy/balanced (as opposed to ones who don't, or non-psychotics who think they are perfectly rational and therefore never wrong). The downside is such people have had to go through the hell of being psychotic in the first place to understand why not being psychotic is far more practical.

So I guess where I'm going with this is that if literally psychotic wack jobs like Truckin A Man can become insightful Prester Janes because deep down they aren't assholes, there's gotta be some hope for a few of the others, right?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

I have a quiz for you. My emails were leaked and while casually strolling through my personal poo poo you find something that my wife sent:

"Don't forget to pick up milk and eggs before the party tonight."

Please select one of the following reactions that describe how you feel after reading this.

1) Sounds like his wife wants him to pick up groceries before heading home. Also, tonight there's going to be a party.

2) Hmm sounds strangely suspicious, I don't see any reason for there to be milk and eggs at a party, this may be secret code hiding something nefarious

3) THIS PROVES THAT THEY'RE KIDNAPPING NEW MOTHERS IN ORDER TO SUCKLE ON THOSE BIG MILKY TITTIES AND THEN EATING THEIR NEWBORN BABIES, THIS IS HORRIFYING

If you answered anything except 1, then you're a delusional weirdo who's out of touch with reality. Pizzagaters generally live somewhere between 2 and 3, depending on which one you ask.

504
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
It's very interesting that you give THREE options, take the number 3, add it to your reg date and you get 9/11.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I suppose pizzagaters think those stick figure families you see on the back windows of minivans are like those kill count stamps WWII pilots would put on their fuselages.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

QuarkJets posted:

[...]

First its strange as hell that you would use emails to communicate with your wife so off top your premise is ultra suspect. Secundo, like you said yourself you dont bring milk and eggs to a party, huge red flag. Milk is most likely codeword for coke and eggs is either weed or pills

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I have thousands of back and forth emails with my wife from over the years.

Also: seek help.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
you wouldn't need milk and eggs for a party unless you were baking a cake. cake, as we all know, is 4chan slang for lolicon.

milk and eggs are necessary to create a cake, therefore milk = pencils, eggs = crippling social isolation

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Unless it's a Christmas party, and then: eggnog.

But what's that code for?

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

MrUnderbridge posted:

Unless it's a Christmas party, and then: eggnog.

But what's that code for?

I figured it out:

Every
Guest
Gets to
Nosh
On
Girls

Alert the authorities!!!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

you wouldn't need milk and eggs for a party unless you were baking a cake. cake, as we all know, is 4chan slang for lolicon.

milk and eggs are necessary to create a cake, therefore milk = pencils, eggs = crippling social isolation

its always funny that the chans and reddit are the source of pizzagate nonsense

like if you spend all day hanging out on thos esites no wonder you think pedophiles are lurking behind every tree

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

First its strange as hell that you would use emails to communicate with your wife so off top your premise is ultra suspect. Secundo, like you said yourself you dont bring milk and eggs to a party, huge red flag. Milk is most likely codeword for coke and eggs is either weed or pills

Confirmed, you're an idiot

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

First its strange as hell that you would use emails to communicate with your wife so off top your premise is ultra suspect. Secundo, like you said yourself you dont bring milk and eggs to a party, huge red flag. Milk is most likely codeword for coke and eggs is either weed or pills

Am I sensing a tiny bit of self awareness in this post?

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

First its strange as hell that you would use emails to communicate with your wife so off top your premise is ultra suspect. Secundo, like you said yourself you dont bring milk and eggs to a party, huge red flag. Milk is most likely codeword for coke and eggs is either weed or pills

My good man, your analysis is way off.

First, nobody is actually married and everyone is an antisocial neckbeard who dwells in naught but darkness. Women do not exist except in anime.

Secondly, nobody communicates outside of message boards, so the concept of an e-mail for anything other than online shopping transactions is absurd.

Thirdly, a party? Parties are things that are made up. Everyone actually spends all their time alone in a room that an overly-kind relative is too timid to kick them out of.

Also, nobody cooks, and kitchens have too much light to be habitable, so there's no real reason to have milk and eggs in the first place.

Thus, Quarkjets is clearly a secret lizardperson who is communicating to fellow lizardpeople about some horrifyingly deviant gathering wherein obscene things beyond the ken of normal men are happening.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Data Graham posted:

I suppose pizzagaters think those stick figure families you see on the back windows of minivans are like those kill count stamps WWII pilots would put on their fuselages.

I've been using them wrong? :ohdear:

  • Locked thread