Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I just like to think Jos Verstappen is a violent dickhead

Well, he's already been convicted for assault once, attacking another karting-dad at a race and was at one point in court for domestic violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Tony Montana posted:

edit: oh poo poo bubba was probated for GRAPHICALLY SUGGESTING a rivals.com pun. Be warned motherfuckers, we don't take kindly to that poo poo around here

But he only really got the first half of the pun in the image :colbert: The race suit needs to be made of duct tape or something to exemplify the second half.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Well, he's already been convicted for assault once, attacking another karting-dad at a race and was at one point in court for domestic violence.

Was the other dad Ralf?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Related to karting I bought a trailer for mine this year. I'd like to put a framed inspirational photo on the wall of it as a sort of "values statement". I've got it down to three photos and I want the input of the worst thread.

The Magician:

The Emperor:

The Hanged Man:

Comedy option:

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta be Ron. Its got that "Kim Jong-Il" / "Hitler" house photo vibe you see in dictatorships.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Nelson is the wall poster we need but Ron is the wall poster we deserve

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

ImplicitAssembler posted:

He literally just looks like he's loving insane. Like, look at this photo and try to tell me with a straight face that he doesn't look like a guy who would beat his kid

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Related to karting I bought a trailer for mine this year. I'd like to put a framed inspirational photo on the wall of it as a sort of "values statement". I've got it down to three photos and I want the input of the worst thread.

The Magician:

The Emperor:

The Hanged Man:

Comedy option:

Hell, go with all 4. Really put your values out there.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ron. Maybe with a picture of Nando next to him.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

But Ron killed Nando.

Or did we blame it solely on Honda?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

What kind of canadian area you?

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Aren't you aussie, 1500? Are you a karter in Melbourne? Do you know about the West Gate Bridge track?

I'd go with Ron because it more illustrates hard work and ethic as opposed to being talented and getting a luck break.

Jos looks like a loving maniac in that picture, complete with the stubble of being up all night drinking hard liquor and beating the poo poo out of people with bad opinions. We could use him here, honestly

edit: Canadian? gently caress i dunno

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Jos's eyes are to close together

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

But Ron killed Nando.

:thejoke:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Nelson is the wall poster we need but Ron is the wall poster we deserve

Yeah, exactly this. That Piquet photo is ace but Ron is what is deserved.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:wtc:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Powershift posted:

What kind of canadian area you?

This is now an option as well.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Piquet.

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

You forgot Pastor. Never forget Pastor.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

page nearly went past without me posting a ferrari pic. I will do this every time we win

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

he was just saying hello to his wife

jos suck, he wont ever be john

quote:

finished 3rd in age group so qualified for the World champs only to be disqualified for speeding in a go slow zone

lol jenson

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=659F52-ClGk

seb was right there last year, until the merc drove away. if only the gap was somehow lessened..

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

But he only really got the first half of the pun in the image :colbert: The race suit needs to be made of duct tape or something to exemplify the second half.

He didn't even edit the name on the racesuit.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tony Montana posted:

page nearly went past without me posting a ferrari pic. I will do this every time we win

You're going to go apeshit when Ferrari get their first 1-2 of the season, right?

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Norns posted:

But Ron killed Nando.

Or did we blame it solely on Honda?

((A gust of wind)) killed Nando, at least that was the official story

Dumb Username
Oct 20, 2012
https://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/849547238011437058

... if you know what I mean....

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Congratulations are in order for future Williams Team Principal Baby Williams.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pirate Radar posted:

Literally the only person at Williams younger than Lance Stroll.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

Doesn't it skip a generation?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Here we have pictures one, Ron Dennis, clipping the wings of an angel.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

1500quidporsche posted:

CRG are poo poo karts as well, every single aspect of that avatar is poo poo :golfclap:

I am insanely jealous of your avatar. Jos is a wonderful man and an inspiration to all Dutchmen of what you can achieve with strong sperm and a strong fist

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Honda developed this engine entirely on the back of single cylinder prototypes and only put it together as a V6 late December to find out how hosed it was. No loving words.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda-boss-thought-2017-f1-engine-step-was-too-easy-889447/

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

Honda developed this engine entirely on the back of single cylinder prototypes and only put it together as a V6 late December to find out how hosed it was. No loving words.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/honda-boss-thought-2017-f1-engine-step-was-too-easy-889447/

It definitely sounds like the way I would imagine Honda designing an engine. The Power of Dreams.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I've got your back, you canadian with interesting opinions you.

"Forgiveness"

"An Hero"

"Grooming"

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Honda developed this engine entirely on the back of single cylinder prototypes and only put it together as a V6 late December to find out how hosed it was.

"Juggling with one ball was really easy, but when we tried to add 2 more and it suddenly got harder!" - Honda

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

May I suggest calamidad.jpg:

lovely work laptop means lovely grade photoshop work

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

May I suggest calamidad.jpg:

lovely work laptop means lovely grade photoshop work

First truly great post in F1 thread history.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I wish that comic meme would die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Norns posted:

I wish that comic meme would die

3 hilarious posts in a row and you gotta come in and smother it with your wet blanket

• Locked thread