Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

He has mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

No Butt Stuff posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

I legit don't know why people don't like Ed McCaffrey and telling me to go gently caress myself doesn't change that, it just makes me like you less.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Your team didn't play the Broncos in the 90s a lot huh

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

TBeats posted:

I legit don't know why people don't like Ed McCaffrey and telling me to go gently caress myself doesn't change that, it just makes me like you less.

Same. I missed this one. I'm sure it's a perfectly acceptable reason tho.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's a combo of his ability to make clutch catches that crush your playoff dreams and his super rage-inducing howard the duck face mocking your fans afterward.

midwat
May 6, 2007

TBeats posted:

He played for a successful team that was not theirs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

And he's a big stupid neener head

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm sorry tbeats

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy hell whole lotta attacks being made on Christians up in this thread

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I've only been aware of football as something I like for like seven years, so thanks you guys for taking the brunt of that so I could find out what everyone was mad about.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Strobe posted:

I've only been aware of football as something I like for like seven years, so thanks you guys for taking the brunt of that so I could find out what everyone was mad about.

I would take a bullet for you in real life

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ehud posted:

I would take a bullet for you in real life

Someone has to root for the Dolphins so in a way you already did

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

TBeats come back, I was rude. Just understand the emotion you've riled in me. :(

I hope Ed dies before he ever gets to see the series finale of game of thrones.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

No Butt Stuff posted:

TBeats come back, I was rude. Just understand the emotion you've riled in me. :(

I hope Ed dies before he ever gets to see the series finale of game of thrones.

We cool

:respek:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There have been some good new custom titles floating around tff.

Nothing has made me laugh as hard as they red title from goons with spoons.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Magicpants bought me my red text

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I bought RG3s because of a discord bet I won.

I stand by it. Many thanks to Emily helping with it

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

I bought RG3s because of a discord bet I won.

I stand by it. Many thanks to Emily helping with it

It's cool, I don't judge any Dolfans in here. You're all a lot more reasonable and fun than you have any right to be, considering the division. I'd probably go out for beers and talk about deadlifting with Ehud.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well thank you. Ehud sadly doesn't like Discord but it's made me realize there are some really funny people left in tff so it's been more fun recently

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Ed McCaffrey is good, got two kids in the league here soon and two more coming. Everyone in the AFC West can have a McCaffrey.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Can any of the McCafferys play QB? Asking for a friend

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

Intruder posted:

Can any of the McCafferys play QB? Asking for a friend

Yeah, actually. There are 4 McCaffrey brothers. Max is a WR for the Packers. Christian is entering the draft.

Dylan was a 4* pro-style QB in the last recruiting class, signed to Michigan.

Luke is entering junior year of high school, he's mostly played WR/DB but will probably switch to QB full-time now that his brother has graduated. He has scholarship offers from Colorado, Duke, Michigan and UCLA.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
McCaffery can't be both a workout warrior AND a statistical monster can he? I mean I can see how in the right system, but those two titles kind of jive with each other.

I just don't want him because I don't think Cam would be able to hit him in the flats since he isn't 6'5.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

Ed McCaffrey is good, got two kids in the league here soon and two more coming. Everyone in the AFC West can have a McCaffrey.

This is how McCrabs are spread.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

My red title came from hifi, because I was being a dick to him and he was being clearly wrong. :colbert:

I miss my Cutler av, but it was about time to move on from him in true Bears fashion.

The best part of the McCaffrey rage is that if you didn't watch football in the 90s, you'd think the guy was just Greg Hardy instead of just being annoyingly awesome at football.

If you did watch football in the 90s, it all seems reasonable.

So who do I talk to for a cool new Bears avatar?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
just wait to get an avatar of whatever bust the bears pick at #3

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

My body is ready for fournette.

You been gaping?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Chichevache posted:

You been gaping?

I think he should be ready for Cook. All reports indicate he's better at hitting the hole.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

It's a combo of his ability to make clutch catches that crush your playoff dreams and his super rage-inducing howard the duck face mocking your fans afterward.

You deserved it because of Eddie Kennison

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Fournette dropping weight.

https://twitter.com/RVacchianoSNY/status/849632274006110208

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh he's not fat anymore well never mind we're no interested.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Oh he's not fat anymore well never mind we're no interested.

Free Bojangles will fix that right up for you.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Jamal Adams supposedly ran a 4.33, down from his 4.56 at the combine. Maybe he had the same trainer as Fournette.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

FO did their Playmaker Scores for 2017, which has a spotty track record at best. John Ross and Corey Davis tops.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/nfl-draft/2017/playmaker-score-2017

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Michael Lombardi's draft secrets:
https://theringer.com/2017-nfl-draft-quarterbacks-deshaun-watson-mitchell-trubisky-6e0d45a52fa5

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

The Deadspin takedown is better.
http://deadspin.com/the-ringers-mike-lombardi-claims-seven-insights-into-go-1794051550

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
See here I figured that the game speeding up could be considered when a QB gets blitzed, not automatically on 3rd down.

3rd down and long is usually harder to throw against because the situation typically dictates your action - in this instance, a pass. So the defense is not really concerned with the run.

And when blitzed Tannehill is one of the very best

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
I knew the Lombardi article was going to be bad but wow that was awful.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

:stare:

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/849789267303964672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

dont loving do it dave

edit*

https://twitter.com/1043TheFan/stat...046281364525062

:suicide: