Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

tadashi posted:

I bet none of you ivory tower northern elitists have even tasted an Ale-8-One or a Cheerwine.

Is that like Pruno?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Did we nuke the Norks yet

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Baloogan posted:

mexico has 3L bottles of cola which makes me loving jelious

gently caress YOU BLOOMBERG

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

change my name posted:

Did we nuke the Norks yet

We have thousands of soldiers in Syria now lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Alan Alda is probably lobbying for war to cash in on the MASH reboot

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

im so happy that herman cain and ben carson are respectively a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon

well, majority of cain's life was as a executive, im pretty sure if he sat down to calculate trajectories or whatever he wouldn't have a clue now. but carson would have a line of peeps lining up for brain surgery (I certainly would love to have dr carson check up on my noggin)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

noice

HEB coke is better than coca cola because it has more carbonation and you can drink whatever amount over a period of time and it won't go flat.

what if they only have rc but as like an ironic gesture

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

What's your favorite loaf? Just got a sough-dough starter up and running last month and have been doing a cracked wheat sough dough that's p good

my favorite bread is the bread an old rear end guy made in his big stone detached oven shack??? lil building just for baking, that my mom would get when i was a small child

it was amazing and it made me v happy to eat the pointy ends of a loaf because the crust/bread innards ratio was perfect there

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whoa cool thread title

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Baloogan posted:

well, majority of cain's life was as a executive, im pretty sure if he sat down to calculate trajectories or whatever he wouldn't have a clue now. but carson would have a line of peeps lining up for brain surgery (I certainly would love to have dr carson check up on my noggin)

are u watching the united states chess championship at all baloogs

i want to yell about people getting Wesley So dead to rights and then loving up the positions over and over again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al! posted:

what if they only have rc but as like an ironic gesture

rc cola is a very trumpesque soda

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hitler took the drinks, stalin took the drinks, mao took the drinks and 1776 will commence again if you try to take our soft drinks

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The only explanation for Ben Carson is that he did some kind of horrible experiment on his own brain and caused his current condition.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

I want him to help me remember every book i read

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ben carson is absurd

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When is the mecha nuclear war? Trump is slacking on that major promise.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

his hands and eyesight cant be accurate enough for tha anymoret at his age tho

unless he conducted brain surgery on himself to restore his youthful precision???????

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jabronie posted:

we're gonna need more ocean

The melting glaciers will take care of that

Serf
May 5, 2011

i do want to see the soda revolutionaries rise up on their rascal scooters and go to war with their compression stockings and diabetic shoes

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

seems like if they just bought themselves a 2L and poured it into a bigass sippy cup they'd achieve the same result

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

are u watching the united states chess championship at all baloogs

i want to yell about people getting Wesley So dead to rights and then loving up the positions over and over again

nooo i was but then i got bored
the peeps i usually watch chess with got smug as gently caress about women and chess and i was like lamo byeee

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zas posted:

ben carson is absurd

He is likely one of the richest men in America with the most unflattering photos.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

truly a man of the people

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

is steve forbes trump's caddy?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/BastardKeith/status/849634277138587648

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Salt Fish posted:

The only explanation for Ben Carson is that he did some kind of horrible experiment on his own brain and caused his current condition.

Ben Carson is performing psychic neurosurgery on adorable babies and hibernating bears at all times. It's distracting.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Baloogan posted:

nooo i was but then i got bored
the peeps i usually watch chess with got smug as gently caress about women and chess and i was like lamo byeee

lootta institutional sexism in chess rn

Polgar initially and Hou Yifan are doing a bunch to crack through tho.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

he speaks like a real human being

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tadashi posted:

I bet none of you ivory tower northern elitists have even tasted an Ale-8-One or a Cheerwine.

ale8one is overrated af, polar golden ginger ale is better and verners beats them both

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

technically true. idiots are real human beings

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

noice

HEB coke is better than coca cola because it has more carbonation and you can drink whatever amount over a period of time and it won't go flat.

jeb! coke????

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

Retards aren't fake so I guess you're right

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Wesley So is literally no. 2 in the world rn because he keeps playing against people who can't convert absolutely busted positions against him and its real annoying op

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My favorite thing in the trump era was hearing a BBC News Radio reader say after some tragic event: "Sad. The American president is reported to have commented".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

lootta institutional sexism in chess rn

Polgar initially and Hou Yifan are doing a bunch to crack through tho.

one argument was "theres a ratio of 5:1 men being autistic to women being autistic which is a pretty big ratio thus there s more raw male chess talent out there"

and i was like lol u obviously got every single one of your vaccinations

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Salt Fish posted:

yeah he accepted Jesus into his life and heart and brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I'm glad the State Department is still active on Flickr so I can see pictures of all the awkward silences with Napmaster Rex

• Locked thread