Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fix posted:

Wii U was good. Still is.

Now I'm sad again.

the wii u owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

Since Donald Trump’s approval rating now looks like something that got stuck to the bottom of my shoe, I joined the flood of journalists who went to Real America to gloat see how the Trump supporters are getting along.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

wheres the proof that this is trump's tax plan

It's garbage that essentially all people hate. There's your proof

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

quote:

Linda’s sister, Carla Blarnik is married to an undocumented immigrant yet voted for Trump, who has vowed an increase in deportations. Asked to explain this contradiction, she shrugs. “Do not tell Bert this,” she says, “but I have been trying to find an unobtrusive way to break up the marriage for years and this seemed like just the loophole I was waiting for.” Huh. Okay.

jesus loving christ

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I know some people saw Paranormal Activity, but who's watching The Purge? Like the other day at Meijer, I saw that there are three of them somehow

It's me, the goon who has no idea why their are three purge movies which have brought in a combined $215 million dollars and where each sequel has brought in more than the one before it.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

jesus loving christ

:thejoke:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Watch Russia start a proxy war in North Korea.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

satire is dead to me. killed by tromp.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:munch:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
edit: nevermind

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

BUY INFO WARS LIFE BRAND EMERGENCY STORAGE FOOD

DO IT

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lol gently caress that buy MRE's that's way cooler

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

FCKGW posted:

It's me, the goon who has no idea why their are three purge movies which have brought in a combined $215 million dollars and where each sequel has brought in more than the one before it.

I haven't seen the first or third purge, but the second one is a god drat fantastic leftist movie.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the previous administration drew a red line in the satire. that line has been crossed.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i don't understand satire *flips a table*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

Glom Pfeffernitz lives in a rusty kettle. Trump’s plan will definitely repossess his kettle, but he does not believe me when I tell him this. “I just don’t think he’d do that,” Glom repeats. Glom’s priority is filling the lakes with waste because he remembers when he was a kid and the lakes used to glow, and he wants to get back to those great days. He says his No. 1 priority is keeping telephones away from the undeserving poor.

please sympathize okay

stop lusting for their deaths u clods while they lust for yours :argh:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

would baloogans ideas turn the nuclear triad that trump has never heard of into a new nuclear tetrad that trump has never heard of

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

it was already killed by henry kissinger like 40 years ago

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Just paid over $3 a gallon for gas for the first time in like a year.

TRUMP!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

the corpses of the components of English language are entirely dead to me. it was a big league slaughter. :burp:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

would baloogans ideas turn the nuclear triad that trump has never heard of into a new nuclear tetrad that trump has never heard of

nuclear pentagram

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

jesus loving christ

Lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Claudia Barknappen, the owner of the diner, wipes her hands on her faded God Bless America Apron. She is taken aback to see that Trump’s budget would replace her home with a sinkhole, but she says that she is reserving judgment and likes how much he hates immigrants. “We’ve got to give him a chance,” she observes. She says that one time Trump showed up at her home and hit her dog with a broom, but in her mind this amounts to no more than one strike. She knows that she can change Trump with love, not that he needs to change at all. Behind her, an eagle falls out of a tree and dies.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Thoatse posted:

it was already killed by henry kissinger like 40 years ago

I'd honestly feel better if Kissinger was Sec State right now.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Baloogan posted:

nuclear pentagram

That's the most metal thing I've ever heard.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

that can't seriously be the tax plan

:bisonyes:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

ah cannae w8 tae deoperationalize th fucc outta this cherry coke as ah peep this fat orange bawbag gargle baby flavored piss as he uses syria as a bog tae dae a poo on

Well thats one way to divorce...

I mean just

unobtrusively

as she unobtrusively upends his life and totally ruins him financially

that's maybe the most hosed up thing I've read in all these trump voter retrospectives. gently caress you lady

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

jesus loving christ

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Raising taxes on the poor is incentive to not be poor

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blumhouse announced yesterday they're making a Purge TV show for USA Network, and I'm half convinced it's just going to be them live-streaming the White House

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

deathbysnusnu posted:

That's the most metal thing I've ever heard.

fill the nuclear warheads with goat blood and viking helmets and let the people works things out for themselves

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Solarin posted:

that's maybe the most hosed up thing I've read in all these trump voter retrospectives. gently caress you lady

it is a joke article my dude

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

I did a thing posted:

I'd honestly feel better if Kissinger had died in a car accident fifty years ago.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

that can't seriously be the tax plan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

in my defense, im clearing out articles from my bookmarks and also im insanely stupid

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

he kept nixon from launching the nukes when he was getting kicked out of office so i'm not sure if i agree with this

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

nuclear pentagram

land nukes
sea nukes
air nukes
space nukes

astral nukes?!?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
nukes in lunar orbit ✔
orion-style planetbuster ✔
subterranian drills using directional nuclear bombs to help dig and plant bombs ✔
I'll steal the russkies idea for a doomsday salted mega nuclear torpedo ✔
nukes in solar orbit ✔
nukes in interstellar space ✔

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

someone rename this circles "bing bing bong", tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This tax plan, which is fully consistent with the platform, rhetoric, and proud ideology of the republican party simply can not be real. Strong Daddy would never hurt a good boy like me.

• Locked thread