Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chromatic posted:

also, please get help for your obvious destructive alcoholism. it's really sad and it's never too late to stop slowly killing yourself.

On second thought, keep drinking and accelerate the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
nah that's bad

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Use the combine picture of Tom Brady when he was a weeny pasty nothing

My guy.

The wood one side of the shop with the poverty paneling needs to be covered in more excellence

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

Serious Answer: Running out of money to finish out my fourth year of college.

Joke Answer:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

The drawn out process of my Mom succumbing to both lung cancer and heart failure. In a nutshell, she died because her lungs filled up with fluid because her heart was to weak to pump any of it out.

9 years ago last week.

Hopefully I didn't just kill this thread dead for 2-3 days.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chromatic posted:

it's never too late to stop slowly killing yourself.

I dunno I think if you're dead it might be too late

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I got a sub from Jersey Mike's and only ate half of it. I put the other half in the fridge. Cut to a few hours later and I was out at this charity function that didn't serve any food and I was led to believe there was food. So here I am a few drinks in and starving. I realize I had a half sub at home and was so excited for it. I kept thinking about it, knowing it was there kept the hunger at bay. So I ahve a few more drinks, head home and tear open the fridge. My step dad ate it earlier in the day. So here I am at my parents house, nothing to cook, and can't cook if there was because it would wake everyone up. I can't drive because of the booze, and even I Uber'd or something, everything was closed. I literally sat down on the floor and cried.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

I got a sub from Jersey Mike's and only ate half of it. I put the other half in the fridge. Cut to a few hours later and I was out at this charity function that didn't serve any food and I was led to believe there was food. So here I am a few drinks in and starving. I realize I had a half sub at home and was so excited for it. I kept thinking about it, knowing it was there kept the hunger at bay. So I ahve a few more drinks, head home and tear open the fridge. My step dad ate it earlier in the day. So here I am at my parents house, nothing to cook, and can't cook if there was because it would wake everyone up. I can't drive because of the booze, and even I Uber'd or something, everything was closed. I literally sat down on the floor and cried.

Lmfao

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

My guy.

The wood one side of the shop with the poverty paneling needs to be covered in more excellence

You are an inspiration

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

swickles posted:

imo wake up your step dad and demand a sammich

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

RUN THE loving BALL

Non comedy answer probably I never really got over my first serious love

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Shrimp I love you do you think maybe one day u could love me to?

Y/N

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

swickles posted:

Owned

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Shrimp I love you do you think maybe one day u could love me to?

Y/N

Babe. I do love you. Xoxoxoxoxo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

when my friends didn't accept me after i told them i was now a hanzo main

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

The first girl I ever loved died of a rare brain cancer at the age of 19. The cancer normally only develops in kids under the age of 5, and odds of getting it are literally less than one in a million even then. I had fallen out of touch with her until one day I got a call from a mutual friend saying she was dying, so I got to race 4 hours north to say goodbye as she lay in the bed gaunt and non-responsive, other than when she would suddenly rear up because the pain she was under was too much for the morphine to counteract. She died an hour or so after I left since I couldn't stand to be in the house, and she wasn't in any condition to be aware of her surroundings anyway. I sobbed the entire ride back.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Petite Dinklage posted:

The first girl I ever loved died of a rare brain cancer at the age of 19. The cancer normally only develops in kids under the age of 5, and odds of getting it are literally less than one in a million even then. I had fallen out of touch with her until one day I got a call from a mutual friend saying she was dying, so I got to race 4 hours north to say goodbye as she lay in the bed gaunt and non-responsive, other than when she would suddenly rear up because the pain she was under was too much for the morphine to counteract. She died an hour or so after I left since I couldn't stand to be in the house, and she wasn't in any condition to be aware of her surroundings anyway. I sobbed the entire ride back.

:( :smith:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Sour Diesel posted:

when my friends didn't accept me after i told them i was now a hanzo main

lol if you arent maining widow

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Petite Dinklage posted:

:smith:

Hang out in chat thread more friend

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
HOLY poo poo FFOSTBITE!

You were right about a storm moving through!!!

TAKE COVER MEN!

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I had the love of my life pass away this January due to complications of Chrons and other issues. She picked me back up after I was divorced and in a bad spot. She helped raise my son and was perfect for me in every way possible till she was too sick. She had gotten real bad over the last year or so and always knew her time was short so I did what I could to make things as easy as possible and just try to make her feel normal when possible. The truth is I miss her everyday and while I'm glad she's not in pain anymore, I wish I could still talk and see her.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dude. Holy poo poo. I'm so sorry.

Sometimes we use these forums all for comedy.

But that is a legit sad saga. I wish you the best man.

Take care my friend and go on.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

me to the guy who started this downer topic

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/849347472518414337

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm now a hanzo main

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lmao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How has nobody made a talking alex jones doll yet?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i haven't had a girlfriend or wife die but i did listen to the new mount eerie

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah but you are also gay.

Same with BT.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I went to costco once and they were out of hotdogs.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Same with BT.

Nice Meltdown

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

A Man and his dog posted:

Same with BT.

I sincerely hope you get the help you so desperately need.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I wanna hug all my sad bros. :smith:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Halo top fans, urgent poll: salted caramel, snores red velvet ranked in order of tastiness

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Halo top fans, urgent poll: salted caramel, snores red velvet ranked in order of tastiness

I haven't had any sadly but I don't think snores sounds like it would be a good flavor.

In order of what I want to try? Red Velvet, Smores, Salted Carmel.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

I haven't had any sadly but I don't think snores sounds like it would be a good flavor.

In order of what I want to try? Red Velvet, Smores, Salted Carmel.

That's the correct order. Red Velvet is the tits.

Smores needs bigger chunks, but it's good, Salted Caramel also perfectly good.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I actually went with the mystery option...mint chip!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I actually went with the mystery option...mint chip!

I didn't care for their mint, but chocolate chip cookie dough was pretty rad.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Salted caramel

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Chromatic posted:

i thought i read you're perma'd now. you just won't stop being creepy.

also, please get help for your obvious destructive alcoholism. it's really sad and it's never too late to stop slowly killing yourself.

Thanks man. It's also really sad when people don't understand self minded anger, and lash out on people on the the internet.

Lmao also the Thunder suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So Swickles, what type of poo poo might put you in Neurosurgical ICU with an 'undiagnosed illness?'

I ask because Kyle Oksposo (Sabres RW) is apparently there and that seems like a terrifying place to be.

• Locked thread