Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

HABERMAN: How much time are you spending on infrastructure, versus health care or —

TRUMP: I would say 10 percent more. Right now I’m focused on China.

10% more time? wow impressive.

how does each thing quoted from this get dumber than the last?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

get this

President Kushner

well kushner pretty much is president atm. he is literally in charge of everything from middle east, to overhauling everything gov't, and all bilateral trade talks esp the upcoming china meeting

might as well call him president kushner

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i like how this works if the punchline is trump was looking in a mirror when he heard that lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i just put a phillies stream on and holy poo poo there are like 10 people in the reds' ballpark

well who wants to be associated with commies in merica

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

well kushner pretty much is president atm. he is literally in charge of everything from middle east, to overhauling everything gov't, and all bilateral trade talks esp the upcoming china meeting

:getin:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Agrajag posted:

Remember the story how trump offered Kasich the VP position and promised to put him in charge of foreign and domestic policy? They asked trump what trump would be in charge of in this scenario and he responded "making America great again".

I guess Pence didn't get the same offer.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

HorseRenoir posted:

hahaa yes

bannon's entire stint in the white house has been pretending to be a comic book supervillain while the real adults just go "mmhmm whatever"

this explains why he was bringing in as many Breitbart flunkies as he possibly could in the early days. Nobody that's actually fought their way to a high level in politics was gonna buy his 'dangerous brilliant alchie'

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah but the Kushner that is president is Ivanka

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So how long before bannon quits? 2 weeks?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Office Pig posted:

with all this talk of spiders and centipedes out of the way, let's move on to the most disgusting actual thing today

https://twitter.com/jfritze/status/849659421378707456

should use ranch imo

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

That the DNC and Democratic party greased the skids for Clinton (did happen) because they wanted in on the cash cow of Clinton favors and to (and this is a good thing to stop party civil war) smash any sort of economic populist nonsense from the Sanders type and keep the Democratic party as it should be.

Sanders was always a long shot, Hillary was always the dominant favorite.

I'd happily vote for Bernie in 2020 if he becomes the nominee (although I think I'll be supporting Biden in the primaries), but 2016 wasn't his year.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

These guys are slowly forcing themselves into use of force lol. "Oh all options. We will be very tough" order the invasion you fat bitch

The problem here is that nobody in the current administration has the crazy as gently caress 1,000 yard stare that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld had. When those guys said it, you knew they meant it; or at least you weren't willing to test them on it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lol if people calling him president kushner gets under trump's skin enought o play him against the kush and by extension his daughter

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/849796358034685952

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I want to send this whole interview to an english professor and watch them meltdown.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sanders/Franken

Franken/Cena

Sanders/Sawant

SMOD/UltraPlague

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

MadJackal posted:

I'd happily vote for Bernie in 2020 if he becomes the nominee (although I think I'll be supporting Biden in the primaries), but 2016 wasn't his year.

You expect Biden to run at 76? Maybe if he makes some crazy "I'm only serving one term to fix all the poo poo trump broke" pledge

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

lol if people calling him president kushner gets under trump's skin enought o play him against the kush and by extension his daughter

I don't think he'd mind a President Ivanka campaign.

President Donny Jr. or President Eric might upset him.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/849807049118625792

Trump created 1 million jobs at Alibaba. Take that China.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

nachos posted:

Bannon isn't going to quit. Tearing down our constitutional republic is his dream and in spite of any friction it's going swimmingly. Donnie T's an rear end in a top hat, but he'll put up with it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tainen posted:

You expect Biden to run at 76? Maybe if he makes some crazy "I'm only serving one term to fix all the poo poo trump broke" pledge

Biden is in better shape and more energetic than most people I know 50 years younger than him.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mormonpartyboat posted:

should use ranch imo

https://i.imgur.com/Mky9X2a.gifv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sanders should run at 78 and have a super commie VP

Say he will only take universal health care for himself or nothing and watch the GOP pass Medicare for all to keep him alive and Redly McKillCapital out of power

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

nachos posted:

https://twitter.com/mcfaul/status/849806783224832000
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/849807291964678145

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

MadJackal posted:

Interesting, have you considered that he would have won. Because he would have won.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Tainen posted:

i want biden to run

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/849807137459122177

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i don't actually think he directly affected this poo poo but don't tell him or his heart will break :shhh:

drat it, what's the shhing emoticon called?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agrajag posted:

wow he really does a lot for america

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

As long as it isn't private public I'll support it

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Tainen posted:

"I can't see the circumstance in which I'd run, but what I've learned a long, long, long time ago, Stephen, is to never say never. You don't know what's going to happen. Hell, Donald Trump is going to be 74. I'll be 77 and in better shape. Who knows?"

I don't expect it, but I wouldn't count the old man out yet.

This is exactly how dumb the average American is. The president just shitposted "JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!" and the vast majority of us have no idea how the vast scale of the economy dwarfs those numbers.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

nc i have but one question for you

loofah or falafel?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

after seconds of research, alibaba merely has plans for 1 million american jobs over the next 5 years. please clap.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

What's with that jiggly shoulder pad that's hilarious.

excuse me sir but the blue senturion is a robertcop from the future who rides in a zord that looks like a giant version of himself and he can have any kind of shoulder pads he likes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Loofalafel

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I'm hoping Bannon gets canned. A vindictive hate machine with probably terminal liver cancer and a right wing media empire could do a lot to harm Trump.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

after seconds of research, alibaba merely has plans for 1 million american jobs over the next 5 years. please clap.
EXCUSE ME.
Excuse me!

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

*applause*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

As long as it isn't private public I'll support it

the secretary of transportation already let it slip that foreign investment is part of the plan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

When I called my landlords re: my faulty lighting in my bedroom, Jared Kushner personally showed up and fixed it. When he left, he winked and told me there would be no charge. He can do anything :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Bannon isn't going to quit. Tearing down our constitutional republic is his dream and in spite of any friction it's going swimmingly. Donnie T's an rear end in a top hat, but he'll put up with it.

not to sound flippant but I don't really see how this mess of fuckups from the admin shows that the destruction of the republic is going swimmingly

• Locked thread