Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

gloryholes are a great way to make friends

Sounds like the perfect way to get spermjacked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
funny how these emotionally distant night class having secret budget dudes never want to join, say, meetup

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tiny Deer posted:

You know, it's interesting I can't think of a word for 'animal I keep in my home as a curiosity instead of a companion like a cat or dog'. Personally I'd totally own a sweet spider, but calling it a pet like my cat would seem odd.

We need a word for that. Home zoo enthusiast. Curator of creepy-crawlies. Monster rancher.

bugs and fish and reptiles fall into the houseplant category imo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Tiny Deer posted:

We need a word for that. Home zoo enthusiast. Curator of creepy-crawlies. Monster rancher.

Hmm, someone who loves zoos. There must be a word for that.

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Me [30M] with my pregnant wife [25F] 4 years. Childhood friend tried to break a bottle over her head at her family reunion. Wife's family wants her to apologize to the friend. Wife is torn, and now wonders if she should just dump the family and move on

quote:

So here's the situation:

My wife grew up with a really sensitive family. That's the best way I can put it. Her family was manipulative, controlling, and downright mean. Narcissists? Easily all of them, really. Except one of her sisters who is so traumatized by their family's social dynamic that she chokes up and cries if my wife talks about it. My wife happily overcame it and got out at 18. She shelter hopped while getting her education and made it all on her own. We met when she was at the highest point of her new freedom and I'd never known anyone happier. Knowing this, when we married she seriously nitpicked who was at the wedding. She has contact with maybe 5 people at the most from her side of the family and everyone else are quite distant.

She has a few on her facebook. They never talk to her, so she forgets they exist. So this is about one of them who isn't really even a part of her family. When my wife was a pre-teen her aunt on her mom's side had a high school friend named Jane. Jane had like five kids. All different dads. Not on good terms with any of the dads and jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend. They invited Jane on a vacation to California once with her kids. Not all of them, just the youngest two. Her daughter (Karen) and her three year old son (Donald). My wife described Karen as 'the worst'.

Apparently, even though Karen is around my wife's age (like two years younger maybe), she had this insane control issue and totally lacked a filter. She was constantly neck and neck with my wife as kids trying to assert herself as the dominant kid on the vacation. She would write lists for my wife and her siblings to obey, she would get mad and fly into rages if they didn't follow them, and even hit my wife's youngest sister (who has a heart condition) and called her slow and fat. Apparently that was the breaking point and my wife told me she 'calmly got up, dragged Karen by her hair to the door, and literally slapped her until she was out the door of the hotel room and locked her out'. After explaining why Karen wasn't in the room to her aunt, my wife's aunt just sighed and hugged my wife and told her Karen could sleep in her room so that she wouldn't bother any of the children.

Before the trip ended Karen was forced to apologize to my wife and used this as the reason, "Sorry I hit your sister and yelled at you. My dad used to r*pe me all the time and I don't have a dad but you do so I hate you."

Jane turned totally red and never joined them on a vacation again. Later my wife asked her mom if that was true and her mom answered, "Karen doesn't know who her dad is. So no, that isn't true. Jane doesn't let her boyfriends stay over."

She saw Karen later in life when they were teenagers. Karen calmed down significantly but kept bugging my wife to get her alone to try and help her search for her real dad on myspace. My wife politely refused and Karen flew into a rage and bit her. My wife slapped her across the face and told her to check herself and stop initiating fights. She called her out for lying about her dad and told her that lying about r*pe can ruin lives and to never do it again. Karen cried and ran to her mom who did nothing because she thought it would be ridiculous to harp on a teenager for dumb poo poo like that. After that Karen never spoke to my wife again.

So after my wife struggled through adulthood to get to where she is, she actually went to therapy and got great advice on setting boundaries with family. Now her mother and her get along fine and her mother shed her abusive behavior and is supportive and kind. My wife's aunt somewhat deteriorated and went through a depression spell (46 year old woman who went out and got inseminated for God knows why and has a newborn now) so my wife distanced herself from her. She gets along with her stepdad who was always pretty nice and she gets along with her siblings who grew out of their abusive tendencies as well.

Now, beginning of March my wife saw something pop up on her facebook feed. An article posted by Karen. My wife didn't register who posted it because she doesn't usually look at the poster anyways. She just likes or ignores. Someone on the article was just being straight up horrendous and my wife corrected them on their behavior. She wasn't rude about it, and the person wasn't discussing the article anyways. They were using it to push their own agenda and ended up posting someone's personal information to try and get people to go shame that person for having an opposing view. Wife reported it and called the guy out.

Karen, even though she was arguing against the guy, told my wife to quit being rude to people on her profile. Wife just laughed and deleted Karen and moved on. She told me it was stupid to get involved and she forgot she had that girl added and didn't care if Karen was on her friend's list.

So fast forward to this month. This week is my wife's family reunion. She was invited every year for three years and never wanted to go. This year she decided she was in a place with her family where she could comfortably go. She figured she'd use this reunion as an opportunity to announce our pregnancy.

So we're at the reunion freaking yesterday and guess who's there. Karen. My wife was a little surprised because she even told me that it didn't feel like her family really liked them anyways. The final straw was that last time when Karen bit my wife. Apparently in that same visit their family gave my wife's aunt's family scabies and they were deemed dirty and nobody wanted to visit with them again.

Well I figured it would be awkward for my wife to talk to Karen and my wife agreed so we ignored her. She approached my wife, smelling like beer, and told her, "I'm sorry for getting upset on Facebook the other day (month ago). You weren't being nice to my friends and I just can't have that. Being blunt isn't appreciative when it starts to hurt feelings. Hope you understand."

My wife just smiled and said, "I'm gonna need you to leave me alone. I haven't seen my family in years and would appreciate it if you'd find somebody else to talk to while I enjoy this day."

Karen rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever bitch."

My wife just chuckled and turned to the group and was like, "Well ooo-kay anyways!" and suddenly out of freaking nowhere I see Karen move really quick out of the corner of my eye. Thankfully, my wife's stepdad was right next to her and grabbed her hand and I hear, "Did you just try to break a beer bottle over my daughter's head."

That's when Karen starts blubbering and crying and saying that my wife was always mean and thought she was better than everyone else and her dad rped her when she was a kid so she only knows violence etc. My wife just rolls her eyes and says, "Again with the lies. What a cnt." and walks away and I followed. Karen was asked to leave with Jane and Donald and we thought that was the end of it.

Right before my wife planned to announce her pregnancy my wife's aunt walks up to her and tells her she needs to leave too. She told her that using the word 'c*nt' at a family reunion was enough to get kicked out over and that she was always really standoffish to Karen and never gave her a chance. My wife's mom joined up and said it can be fixed if she just agrees to apologize to Karen and moves on from instigating fights with her.

My wife just downed the rest of her grape juice, walked out into the middle of everyone and yelled out, "I'm pregnant. Cool huh? And nobody here will ever get to meet the baby. Peace c*nts."

And we left.

We drove back to our hotel and decided instead of talking to family or answering calls we'd go to the beach and enjoy a new vacation and then go home.

Here's the issue though. It's 3 in the afternoon and we haven't left because my wife can't stop crying. She feels so alienated from her family and alone. She feels like maybe she did take it over the top, and that her family will never side with her because she's so blunt about everything and she doesn't want to break off forever and go no contact but now she feels like it's her only option after her outburst.

I feel bad. I'm not in a place to give her advice because I truly don't know what I'd do. So that's why I'm here. How would any of you console my wife at this point and how can we either remedy this or comfortably stick to a no contact plan and ride off into the sunset drama free with a cute baby on the way?

TLDR: Wife's childhood "friend" had an abusive outburst at our family reunion over a Facebook post. Tried to break a bottle over my wife's head. Wife called her out, and called her a pretty bad name, and now wife's family is urging her to apologize or not be invited to events in the future. Wife left with a great exit speech and is now crying in our hotel room because she worked so hard to get to a place where she got along with her family and now she feels forced to cut contact to save her pride. Need advice on how to talk her through this.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Me [30M] with my pregnant wife [25F] 4 years. Childhood friend tried to break a bottle over her head at her family reunion. Wife's family wants her to apologize to the friend. Wife is torn, and now wonders if she should just dump the family and move on

This woman is like lady Pete and she owns just as hard.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Dude's wife does sound like kind of a bitch but it sounds like she is a product of her environment growing up. I feel sorry for her and Karen both. I bet Karen did get raped too and nobody believes her.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
In a stunning twist, straight edge people continue to be huge pieces of poo poo:

My (20 F) boyfriend (28 M) doesn't want me going to my sister's (25 F) funeral because she was a drug addict.

I've had a couple of friends already tell me Im overreacting so I'm posting here as a last resort so I know I'm not crazy because I don't feel like I'm overreacting

My sister had been a drug addict / drinker for years now. My parents have put themselves in so much debt trying to get her help, they've even asked me to take out loans to pay for her rehab. She would go in, do a couple months at a time, get back out and just go back to the same old habits. Didn't matter what it was as long as she could get a buzz off it. The only drug she swore she never did was meth, but I'll never know the truth of that

Dealing with my older sister's drug issues, I vowed to never be with someone who did drugs. I saw how badly they ruined my sister's life, and how much of a hole my parents dug themselves into trying to fix my sister. I met my now boyfriend when I was 18, and he introduced me into the world of being straight edge. I thought it was awesome, in all honesty. I felt like I found 'my people' so to speak - people who had seen how bad drugs and drinking can screw someone's life up and they made promises to themselves they'd never go down that road

My sister passed away on Sunday evening of what my parents suspect was a heroin overdose. My mom called me Monday morning in hysterics because my sister's drug dealer / boyfriend left her alone for hours, choking on her own vomit and didn't call 911 until after my sister was gone.

The first thing I did after i got off the phone with my mom was ask my boyfriend how much time he could take off work so we could go back to my home state and attend my sister's final arrangements. My boyfriend asked me why the gently caress would I want to do that. He said he would never attend a drug addict's funeral. So I thought okay, whatever I'll just go back home by myself. I was hurt by his words but he's allowed to say and do whatever he wants

I went to check our joint bank account that we use to pay bills with, and saw that an ATM withdrawal had been made. I asked him about it, because I knew we had more than enough to cover the cost of me going back home, and he admitted to taking all of our money out of it while I was at work because he was not supportive of the idea of me going to my sister's funeral. He called her a pathetic loser, said she was just a waste of space and she could have respected and treasured her body more. I was already upset, but this just set me off. I told him if he didn't put the money back in our joint account and apologize to me over being a jerk, I would leave. He laughed and said "Good luck leaving with no money!"

I'm gutted. I want to go home and say goodbye to my sister. She's my ONLY sibling. I know she made bad decisions in her life, but Ive never demonized her. She had her reasons for turning to drugs and alcohol. Ive asked several friends if they could just loan me the money to go back home and I'd pay them back when I got paid again, and because I have straight edge friends, they pretty much repeated what my boyfriend said. No one supports me going home because that's "supporting drug culture" in their eyes. I've already had one friend tell me if they found out I go to my sister's funeral, they'll block me on all social media

I really don't know how to feel about this. I'm angry and pissed off and hurt. I just want to go home and say goodbye to my sister. I don't think my relationship with my boyfriend can be salvaged after this,a nd I don't think I can forgive him despite being told Im overreacting. Am I? Am I wrong for wanting to go home and say goodbye to my sister? I could really use some advice here

tl;dr: Sister had been a drug addict / drinker most of her entire adult life. She passed away on Sunday from a drug overdose. Boyfriend (and all of my friends) are refusing to support me going home to her funeral because of her drug addictions and them being straight edge. I think I'm about to lose my relationship, and all of my friends too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol straight edge people are such loving trash

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Wow, her bf and friends are all massive pieces of poo poo.
She should spike them all with LSD then get the gently caress out.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wow, her bf and friends are all massive pieces of poo poo.
She should spike them all with LSD then get the gently caress out.

bathsalts would be funnier

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Even worse, he's trying to convert her to veganism.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Lol straight edge people are such loving trash

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

In a stunning twist, straight edge people continue to be huge pieces of poo poo:

My (20 F) boyfriend (28 M) doesn't want me going to my sister's (25 F) funeral because she was a drug addict.

I've had a couple of friends already tell me Im overreacting so I'm posting here as a last resort so I know I'm not crazy because I don't feel like I'm overreacting

My sister had been a drug addict / drinker for years now. My parents have put themselves in so much debt trying to get her help, they've even asked me to take out loans to pay for her rehab. She would go in, do a couple months at a time, get back out and just go back to the same old habits. Didn't matter what it was as long as she could get a buzz off it. The only drug she swore she never did was meth, but I'll never know the truth of that

Dealing with my older sister's drug issues, I vowed to never be with someone who did drugs. I saw how badly they ruined my sister's life, and how much of a hole my parents dug themselves into trying to fix my sister. I met my now boyfriend when I was 18, and he introduced me into the world of being straight edge. I thought it was awesome, in all honesty. I felt like I found 'my people' so to speak - people who had seen how bad drugs and drinking can screw someone's life up and they made promises to themselves they'd never go down that road

My sister passed away on Sunday evening of what my parents suspect was a heroin overdose. My mom called me Monday morning in hysterics because my sister's drug dealer / boyfriend left her alone for hours, choking on her own vomit and didn't call 911 until after my sister was gone.

The first thing I did after i got off the phone with my mom was ask my boyfriend how much time he could take off work so we could go back to my home state and attend my sister's final arrangements. My boyfriend asked me why the gently caress would I want to do that. He said he would never attend a drug addict's funeral. So I thought okay, whatever I'll just go back home by myself. I was hurt by his words but he's allowed to say and do whatever he wants

I went to check our joint bank account that we use to pay bills with, and saw that an ATM withdrawal had been made. I asked him about it, because I knew we had more than enough to cover the cost of me going back home, and he admitted to taking all of our money out of it while I was at work because he was not supportive of the idea of me going to my sister's funeral. He called her a pathetic loser, said she was just a waste of space and she could have respected and treasured her body more. I was already upset, but this just set me off. I told him if he didn't put the money back in our joint account and apologize to me over being a jerk, I would leave. He laughed and said "Good luck leaving with no money!"

I'm gutted. I want to go home and say goodbye to my sister. She's my ONLY sibling. I know she made bad decisions in her life, but Ive never demonized her. She had her reasons for turning to drugs and alcohol. Ive asked several friends if they could just loan me the money to go back home and I'd pay them back when I got paid again, and because I have straight edge friends, they pretty much repeated what my boyfriend said. No one supports me going home because that's "supporting drug culture" in their eyes. I've already had one friend tell me if they found out I go to my sister's funeral, they'll block me on all social media

I really don't know how to feel about this. I'm angry and pissed off and hurt. I just want to go home and say goodbye to my sister. I don't think my relationship with my boyfriend can be salvaged after this,a nd I don't think I can forgive him despite being told Im overreacting. Am I? Am I wrong for wanting to go home and say goodbye to my sister? I could really use some advice here

tl;dr: Sister had been a drug addict / drinker most of her entire adult life. She passed away on Sunday from a drug overdose. Boyfriend (and all of my friends) are refusing to support me going home to her funeral because of her drug addictions and them being straight edge. I think I'm about to lose my relationship, and all of my friends too.

:redflag: 8 year age gap
:redflag: Alienates her from family
:redflag: Controls her finances
:redflag: Implies he will not let her leave him

yep this is a super healthy relationship :sever: :murder:

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Mirthless posted:

:redflag: 8 year age gap
:redflag: Alienates her from family
:redflag: Controls her finances
:redflag: Implies he will not let her leave him

yep this is a super healthy relationship :sever: :murder:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
im back after my week probie and the hardest part was occasionally checking up on this thread and being unable to shout at mirthless

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

im back after my week probie and the hardest part was occasionally checking up on this thread and being unable to shout at mirthless

I missed you too :love:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
straight edge has brought the thread together :)

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm late I'm sorry. I just want to say the homewrecker coworker story makes sense between two cashiers at Burger King and I think the HR department was made up for the sake of argument. Nice to see everyone works at proper companies though.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

most stories in this thread make a lot more sense when you picture everyone involved part-timing at Burger King and doing lots of meth

especially the 40-year-olds with kids

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
age is just a number:mrgw:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I mostly picture quilting guild members.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
actually re-reading that story has made me mad again

im not a mourner by any stretch of the imagination but on what loving planet would anybody ever think preventing someone from visiting a funeral of immediate family or someone else they are close to is a good and ethical idea??? i mean im not as big into drug culture as i used to be, but UH i really don't recall funerals being a part of them beyond an unfortunate likelihood of the lifestyle.

like barring everything else infuriating in that post, can we just take a minute to appreciate that monumental doozy going on right there?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I believe in old-school mourning. No "remember me with a party", fun times, jokes, etc. A funeral should be sad as hell, provided the deceased was any good in life.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

SpaceClown posted:

im not a mourner by any stretch of the imagination but on what loving planet would anybody ever think preventing someone from visiting a funeral of immediate family or someone else they are close to is a good and ethical idea??? i mean im not as big into drug culture as i used to be, but UH i really don't recall funerals being a part of them beyond an unfortunate likelihood of the lifestyle.

like barring everything else infuriating in that post, can we just take a minute to appreciate that monumental doozy going on right there?

calm down nerd

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I think mourning is stupid and getting sad at people close to you dying is stupid. It used to be one of the prevailing reasons I thought I was a psychopath in my younger years.

However even with my emotionally bleak, craggy, black heart I wouldn't keep someone from funeral arrangements in any capacity. Let alone doing it out of some moral crusade, seriously WHAT THE gently caress???

Zzulu posted:

calm down nerd

my minimum calm setting is "11"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

SpaceClown posted:

I'd guess it's more about controlling her than actually caring about her dead sister.

Just another way to isolated her from her family and reduce her self esteem.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I have no idea how he can reconcile what he is doing there at all. I wonder if her friends that are part of the same group are just as crazy or not.

loving vegans.

I want a kazoo player hired for my funeral.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 6, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
As superior humans, they are allowed to treat other humans like garbage.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
There's a really depressing one about a woman who has internalised physical abuse. I'm not going to post it, this one made me smile with its meta nature.

My [26m] SO [28F] reads this subreddit and I don't know what to do

quote:

u/relationshits4u
Hi /r/relationships,

My [26m] SO [28f] likes to read posts from here and occasionally asks me if a specific post was made by me about our relationship. The answer has always been no! We've been dating for close to 3 years and absolutely love each other. She is an amazing and strong young woman who supports me and encourages me to be the best me I can be. I am so grateful for her patience with me over the past year while I recovered from a concussion and post concussion syndrome. She is the wind to my dragonfly wings and I love her so much!

Anyway, how do I tell my SO that I don't post about us here because I'm perfectly happy with our relationship? Thanks!!

tl;dr my SO thinks I post about us on this subreddit but I don't because we're totally crazy about each other.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Pick posted:

As superior humans, they are allowed to treat other humans like garbage.

I think it bothers me so much because the thought of guidelines, like the straight edge thing, totally overriding basic morals is really super unpleasant.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I think it bothers me so much because the thought of guidelines, like the straight edge thing, totally overriding basic morals is really super unpleasant.

beep boop if you use the right words and the right guidelines you are never wrong boop

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Pick posted:

beep boop if you use the right words and the right guidelines you are never wrong boop

It's so alien.

reddit posted:

relationshipsRelationships

Should I (20 F) be worried that my partner (24 M) is turned on by and wants to imitate scenes from "A Serbian Film"?

u/aperpetualityoflurk

I'm not technically dating my partner, it's more of a FWB arrangement that has lasted for a little over 3.5 months.

We were having a movie night when I noticed he had "A Serbian Film" on his shelf. I made a comment about seeing it as we started a comedy. All through the movie, he kept asking me questions about "A Serbian Film"; saying he really enjoyed it, it was on of his favorite movies, etc.

I said it was a movie that I'll only watch once and some scenes were unnecessarily gore-y. I tried to direct his attention back to the comedy we were watching but he insisted on asking me more about "A Serbian Film" describing the newborn scene and the dead person scene and asked me if I had seen "120 Days of Sodom" or "Cannibal Holocaust". I assumed he was just into gore horror movies.

We had started making-out when he whispered in my ear that "A Serbian Film is kind of hot...You'd look good chained to a bed...do you want to reenact a scene or two?" I pulled away in shock, and said no, and made an excuse to leave. I can't imagine why anyone would want to reenact a scene from that movie, seeing as all of the sex scenes had either rape, pedophilia, or necrophilia in them.

He's called me twice since I left and I haven't responded because I don't know how. I met him through my roommate and he didn't have many friends or leave the house partly because he relocated here and partly because he's asocial. He just got out of a nasty depressive slump and since heonly has my roommate and I in his support circle I don't want to desert him completely. I've never known him to be hostile (aside from self-harm) but should I be worried?

TL;DR - My FWB asked me during a heavy make-out session if I wanted to reenact a scene from a movie filled with nothing but pedophilia, rape, and necrophilia.

TLTLDR: that's a decapitation scene apparently :shepicide:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Apr 6, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Don't date people who made it all the way through "A Serbian Film"

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I upset a date once by laughing at a scene in Antichrist. But that's way too much.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I upset a date once by laughing at a scene in Antichrist. But that's way too much.

The part with the scissors to the clit? Because dang that made me a-fear'd of scissors for a while.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The castration scene. Because how much worse could that guys day possibly get at that point?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've seen two scenes from a serbian film

1 - A guy fucks a woman and then cuts her head off and keeps loving her
2 - A dad fucks his kid and wife and then skullfucks some guy?

Lets definitely re-enact these scenes???

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Kids these days, in my day sonny, in my day, decapitation was a bad thing :argh: and that's how we liked it!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 6, 2017