Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

For real though, Caine's mind going in his old age explains a lot.

We need a better man to take his mantle... A man made of Ed, and Balls.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/849961166256439297

Behind her, an eagle falls out of a tree and dies.

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for a lot of Trump voters who got conned, or thought they didn't have to take Trump's campaign agenda seriously, or even if they had to pick and choose parts of Trump's insane ramblings as to what he'd actually do.

But if they vote for his re-election or continue to vote straight R down ballot...

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Iron Crowned posted:

Turn your monitor on

jokes on u bub i shitpost from my internet of things enabled wifi toaster while my bagel gettin good

I'm shittoasting

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Joementum posted:

“It’s all us, not Russians,” MicroChip said. “And we’re not going to stop.”

MicroChip claims he was a longtime “staunch liberal” who turned to Twitter in the aftermath of the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris and “found out that I didn’t like what was going on. So I redpilled myself.” Through Twitter, he found a network of other people who thought liberal politicians had blindly acceded to PC culture, and who had found a champion in Donald Trump. In his early days on the platform, MicroChip said, he started “testing,” dabbling in anti-PC tags like #Rapefugees and seeing what went viral. His experience as a mobile developer had exposed him to the Twitter API, and a conversation with a blogger who ran social media bots convinced him he could automate the Twitter trending process.

“Micro is a true believer alt-right guy,” wrote the alt-right observer who had MicroChip investigated. “He’s brilliant and is not LARPing. His tech skills are real as is his opsec.”

Like most of these stories, I highly doubt this guy really was a "staunch liberal" at any point

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I believe everything Steve Bannon says. :rolleye:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
Fun Michael Caine fact: Saying "my cocaine" out loud sounds just like Michael Caine saying "Michael Caine"!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

what the gently caress dogs are lawful and cats are chaotic come on

dog lovers are chaotic because at any moment they will pet a dog

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

#Rapefugees

please leave the fugees alone

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"i'm not gone", man says with 1 foot already outside

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*extremely David cross voice* I redpilled myself

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Joementum posted:

“It’s all us, not Russians,” MicroChip said. “And we’re not going to stop.”

MicroChip claims he was a longtime “staunch liberal” who turned to Twitter in the aftermath of the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris and “found out that I didn’t like what was going on. So I redpilled myself.” Through Twitter, he found a network of other people who thought liberal politicians had blindly acceded to PC culture, and who had found a champion in Donald Trump. In his early days on the platform, MicroChip said, he started “testing,” dabbling in anti-PC tags like #Rapefugees and seeing what went viral. His experience as a mobile developer had exposed him to the Twitter API, and a conversation with a blogger who ran social media bots convinced him he could automate the Twitter trending process.

“Micro is a true believer alt-right guy,” wrote the alt-right observer who had MicroChip investigated. “He’s brilliant and is not LARPing. His tech skills are real as is his opsec.”

This entire post is a rollercoaster

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

punchymcpunch posted:

microchip also helped the punisher with his IT stuff from the mid 80s to the late 90s after which the punisher killed him

I was just about to draw that exact reference.

aware of dog posted:

Like most of these stories, I highly doubt this guy really was a "staunch liberal" at any point

Yeah, it's sort of like those nebbishy "democratic strategists" FOX brings on from time to time who, shockingly, just can't get enough of whatever Conservative Darling.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

i'm glad you are back posting here joe. you always bring us the bestest most wonderful photos lmao

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

old white man bad so what

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/849971739564158976

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/849972136785707010

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Nastier Nate posted:

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for a lot of Trump voters who got conned, or thought they didn't have to take Trump's campaign agenda seriously, or even if they had to pick and choose parts of Trump's insane ramblings as to what he'd actually do.

But if they vote for his re-election or continue to vote straight R down ballot...

lol this is a bad way to feel m8

its not like reagan where people believed the lies and image

its a wholly new thing where trump said exactly what he was going to do and people voted for him because they thought he was lying

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

dog lovers are chaotic because at any moment they will pet a dog

now this i agree with

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/849967332785102848

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kinda curious why this financial wizard isn't in the stock market

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol this is a bad way to feel m8

its not like reagan where people believed the lies and image

its a wholly new thing where trump said exactly what he was going to do and people voted for him because they thought he was lying

Both groups of voters are bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Kinda curious why this financial wizard isn't in the stock market

if i were in the stock market i would be betting big on pogs this year

you heard me!!! POGS!!!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

that entire article is absolutely surreal. so many lizard people are gonna write their dissertations on this poo poo after we nuke ourselves (thank god)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/849973500542582784

:getin:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

prefect posted:

I believe everything Steve Bannon says. :rolleye:

Absolutely. It's simply impossible to imagine a scenario in which he said "right that's it I'm leaving!" and nobody reacted apart from the one person who helpfully opened a door.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Brown Menace posted:

Both groups of voters are bad

yeah but at least one of them tries to have an excuse for it

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Caine's got that 'Dowager Duchess detects a working-class fart in her barouche-landau' look on his face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump voters conning themselves lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Capital P presidential :3:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*picks something from the menu*

*gets exactly what they picked*

UWHAT THE HE*L

Serf
May 5, 2011

watch them pass this poo poo at the last second and kill millions of people

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lol trump is constantly going to insist on repeatedly slamming a heavy door on his head because he can't take a loss on healthcare gracefully

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh wow it's exactly the same threat again

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

How do they go back to passing health care and say "well, last time didn't work out at all, lets just do the exact same thing again"?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zikan posted:

lol trump is constantly going to insist on repeatedly slamming a heavy door on his head because he can't take a loss on healthcare gracefully

https://twitter.com/dril/status/440877014203891712

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

At least I'm not one of those American conservative racists, I voted to gently caress everyone equally

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pead posted:

How do they go back to passing health care and say "well, last time didn't work out at all, lets just do the exact same thing again"?

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/849669147290218497

oh hey relevant

• Locked thread