Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Looking to set up a triangle, don't care what leads you bring so long as you log in daily - in fact, unusual leads would be a plus in case I decide to run a gimmick team or something. Currently have RMinerva/RShiva/Ilmina up most of the time, will likely replace Minerva with DAthena as soon as she's out. 339,473,381

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
Rodin #... 7? 8? from the 150 machine
Ishida Mitsunari #3 from 250 machine

Oh well.

H.P. Grenade
Oct 21, 2003

Smooth.
Sun Quan #2 and, loving finally, Liu Bei #1. This is only the third time I've gotten exactly what I wanted from this game, which actually probably isn't so bad for 850 days really.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Dammit pad academy you are a trap and I know it and I will still blow all my stones on you when you get back to NA because I want that hathor

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
Rolled Pandora #2 and Sumire #1

It's no Isis or Kanna but gently caress, I'll take it

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Amat #3 (already have Revo and Attacker...)
Castor #1 - Sweet, another option for that DAthena that seems like it's never coming to NA.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Got me a Sun Quan who I've maxed out. Am I right in thinking that he's cool to pair with Hermes? I'm not up to speed with asymmetrical leads. Seems unnatural. What next, cats marrying dogs?

Also got motonari #2 which is fortuitous. Make them both the B/R? The new split ults are also kinda new to me. I it usually a case of 1 is for leading with and 1 for subbing?

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Adolf Glitter posted:

Got me a Sun Quan who I've maxed out. Am I right in thinking that he's cool to pair with Hermes? I'm not up to speed with asymmetrical leads. Seems unnatural. What next, cats marrying dogs?

Also got motonari #2 which is fortuitous. Make them both the B/R? The new split ults are also kinda new to me. I it usually a case of 1 is for leading with and 1 for subbing?

Hermes + SQ is quite good. You can get good damage out of the fire/water combos and you can spike for loads of damage.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Looking for BF triangle. I run yomidra, krishna, Shivadra, working on evoing RaDra, and going to buy/max DAthena on release. ID is 360,846,292

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Munkaboo posted:

Got Karin #6, go to hell.

Also got saria! Guess she'll be an inherit for my Myr or Minerva team. How often does the contract series come around?

Keep an eye on the coin shop, they go through there frequently.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

If anyone wants to swap presents or is in the market for a new BFF my 3 leads are usually:

Acala
Meridionalis
Revo Shiva/holiday Liu Bei

375 214 438

Still looking for an Acala or Meri BFF.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Almost missed that they added revo Indra and Vritra to NA during maintenance. Sweet.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I love this art.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Still looking for an Acala or Meri BFF.

I've got a Meri in slot 1 as well as a Ganesha in slot 2 if you're into that.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

AG3 posted:

Rodin #... 7? 8? from the 150 machine
Ishida Mitsunari #3 from 250 machine

Oh well.

55k MP? That's pretty drat good.

I only got 10k MP. :(

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Baron Snow posted:

I love this art.
I mostly am ambivalent but that one on the left is great.

edit: oh, BF reset! I'll get TQW, TQW get Hebug, Hebug get me, that work?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Baron Snow posted:

I love this art.

I love the Kamina glasses on the 2nd from the right one. I only just noticed that all of them have the Banchou jacket around their necks. How does that jacket even work on him?

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 6, 2017

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
I got a sun wukong (#2) and a dark lumiel. Not bad rolls!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
sweet got a couple cthulus with this setup:

inherits on the whales are sakura and vajarakarma edit: trailokyaoa for a 100% gravity setup on the boss. grodin leader to tank random hits while i get carried to boss.

this should work for the green boss as well (haven't seen him yet), but doesn't work well for the dark one since that has null shield.. did we have a null shield disable guy yet?

Zo fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Apr 6, 2017

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Found one, Nevermind

Dagon fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 6, 2017

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

The new machines got me a second orochi (whee inheritance) and a Spica which is new and good. I am pleased for once.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
green dude just came up, aww yiss

(rip kinnikuman)

i have no idea what his moves are lol just straight 100% gravity

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

30 turn unremovable blind are you loving kidding me

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UHD posted:

30 turn unremovable blind are you loving kidding me

Board refresh should work on that, right?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

It should but that's still mean

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
the 30 turn of clouds is worse, since he puts up a 6-combo shield as well lmao

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Board refresh should work on that, right?

Board refresh, blind resist, or some kind of "full board to single color" changer like Zeus Dios.

Zo posted:

the 30 turn of clouds is worse, since he puts up a 6-combo shield as well lmao

lol, now that's a dick move

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Lol, Revo Indra would look badass if it wasn't for that bizarre chest horn

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Any important latents on that Whaledon? Just a Trailmix inherit? I could actually make one

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
150 and 250 pulls:

Main:

BOdin - Finally completed the Odin squad!
Nephy - Dupe

Alt:

Sun Quan - New
Verd - Dupe

I also completed the One Shot with my main on my second attempt with Aizen. Heph dragon spawn, but both Aizen's had ROrochi and since that skill was up, it ate the delay and I had a couple of skills ready.

My first try ended on Liberty Geist, ended up dying to his gently caress you attack.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

dragon enthusiast posted:

Any important latents on that Whaledon? Just a Trailmix inherit? I could actually make one

just whatever mix of gravs to hit for at least 100%, it's pretty brainless

ideal would be like this team, pare it down to 4 actives so you can have two useful defensive leaders:

(double trail inherit)

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

tzirean posted:

The Dioses and Beorcs are for skilling up Zeus-Dios to finally start running ALB.

On this note, what's a good non-ALB team for tan speedfarming tonight?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

tzirean posted:

uh just like, 4 true damage nukes and/or 3 nukes + anji and a bunch of skill boosts

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

tzirean posted:

A bunch of true damage.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Sounds good, thanks!

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Making a bunch of reincarnated dudes feels great until you work out how much XP you need. gently caress sake

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I was really excited to see an evo for gkali since I have her already, but that buff is kinda underwhelming unless I decide to run her as a leader (hint: I probably won't)

might save some throwaway rolls to chase that orochi tho, and I wouldn't mind the susano or acala either

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Main: AA Lucifer ( :mad: ) and Ilm (ok, this is better)
Alt: Parvati

Liking the new PAD Academy cards (especially that Orochi). Not liking still no OP new ult for SS Isis.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Mason Dixon posted:

Liking the new PAD Academy cards (especially that Orochi). Not liking still no OP new ult for SS Isis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
REM rolls - Ra #2, Mori #2. The Ra will be useful for speed-farming stuff, at least.

And speaking of PAD Academy, Blue Acala looks pretty neat. Especially if you've got a bunch of Skulds and Karins sitting in your Monster Box.