Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Ah yes, truckers.

The silent majority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lmao, what world do you people live in. You don't live in reality.

Like you literally live on the internet. You don't know whats going on around you.

Sorry I know it's hard to accept that most people around the world think Trump his an incompetent idiot.

You can point to a bunch of angry rednecks who chant lock her up and it would still not change reality.

That most people don't like trump

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trump is more popular than neoliberalism and that is all that matters, i guess if drinking cnn koolaid and repeating it in gbs makes your situation better have at it

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Sorry I know it's hard to accept that most people around the world think Trump his an incompetent idiot.

You can point to a bunch of angry rednecks who chant lock her up and it would still not change reality.

That most people don't like trump

You generally make good points but honestly I hope you can see the retardation when you say poo poo like "the guy who just won POTUS was never popular"

Popularity doesnt imply competence or any other positive trait so you should be fine with the thought police when you give trump this one.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
We'll see. I'm sure he'll get dethroned in a couple years since he's so unpopular.

No one likes Trump and he's hosed. Got it.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Also like 50% of this thread isn't even American so I don't even know why they have an opinion

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
there are no positive quantities about him or any aspect of his presidency, because he is an incompetent boob. in fact, they are mutually exclusive things.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mnoba posted:

trump is more popular than neoliberalism

That's like saying he's more popular than herpes.

I'm not sure it's a great argument to claim Trump is popular but whatever floats your boat

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
How do y'all let yourselves get taken for a ride every single day by Spunky?

He says obviously dumb bait poo poo and you fools all rush in to play ball on whatever mud field he feels like slogging around on, and you do this daily

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We'll see. I'm sure he'll get dethroned in a couple years since he's so unpopular.

No one likes Trump and he's hosed. Got it.
It's more like, if we randomly call 100 people only ~40 people will approve of his performance and ~50 disapprove. And we repeat this over and over and get the same results.

Some kind of magic, basically.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Toadvine posted:

He says obviously dumb bait poo poo and you fools all rush in to play ball on whatever mud field he feels like slogging around on, and you do this daily

:justpost:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SBJ posted:

You generally make good points but honestly I hope you can see the retardation when you say poo poo like "the guy who just won POTUS was never popular"

Popularity doesnt imply competence or any other positive trait so you should be fine with the thought police when you give trump this one.

I know he's at least a bit popular.

But it's like farage or lepen or wilders.

They gain more vote when people want to send a message to the others.

It doesn't mean they are "half of the country thinks I'm great" popular.

Voting trump is mostly fighting fire with fire. A lot of people quickly regret it.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Toadvine posted:

I don't get it, could you put it in terms of a rape analogy?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

SBJ posted:

It was stated everywhere how these two candidates were probably the least popular choices in history. But who cares, faked polls.

He also lost the Popular vote, so maybe that's a sign or something

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That's like saying he's more popular than herpes.

I'm not sure it's a great argument to claim Trump is popular but whatever floats your boat

odd, so many hillary toxxers that post in this thread they must love the herpes then?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mnoba posted:

odd, so many hillary toxxers that post in this thread they must love the herpes then?

I can't talk for them but don't kinkshame

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Nah you're good, I'm talking more to the posters acting like they're dunking on spunky regularly meanwhile he's less committed to debate than our sitting president

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

Nah you're good, I'm talking more to the posters acting like they're dunking on spunky regularly meanwhile he's less committed to debate than our sitting president

Spunky is pretty committed judging by his post country itt

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd like to see genuine discourse, instead of stupid boilerplate that's been debunked for months

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Voting trump is mostly fighting fire with fire. A lot of people quickly regret it.

pyromaniacs don't :twisted:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd like to see genuine discourse, instead of stupid boilerplate that's been debunked for months

No one debunked that trump posts dumb tweets all the time

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Or that he has a small peen

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I will debate you, but i need naked pics of you first. it's non negotiable

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

No one debunked that trump posts dumb tweets all the time

His tweets are awesome and probably the highlight of his presidency, they're already leading to this Susan Rice clusterfuck

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Impossible to argue if you deny everything

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

His tweets are awesome and probably the highlight of his presidency, they're already leading to this Susan Rice clusterfuck
Ok you are obviusly trolling now

Get out

Bholder fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Apr 6, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

But what about his penis?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Impossible to argue if you deny everything

You guys are denying that idiot polls were not skewed and everyone was saying "Hillary wins easily" and all of a sudden all the newscasters are almost crying on air because they were so wrong it literally was breaking their brains

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

all the newscasters are almost crying on air because they were so wrong it literally was breaking their brains

This was a highlight of an otherwise dark and disastrous night

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also Hillary just disappearing drunk cause she lost and not bothering to address supporters until the next day

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The only discourse you seem to want is how great trump is.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You guys are denying that idiot polls were not skewed and everyone was saying "Hillary wins easily" and all of a sudden all the newscasters are almost crying on air because they were so wrong it literally was breaking their brains

Even if you hate trump and everything he stands for, at least everyone should be able to agree that its amazing how obvious its become that american media is absolutely nothing but propaganda for whoever pays them.

Case in point, a news source that claims it is unbiased: https://youtu.be/Ut0TaegQ-kw

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nut to Butt posted:

Men and women like different things, they excel at different things. Many of the "men things" are dangerous, physically demanding, or require a deep and intense study that the vast majority of people aren't willing to make. Many of the "women things" are safe, not physically demanding, or require very little training.

Oh yeah but I'm the misogynist.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Like you literally live on the internet.

says the guy with almost a thousand posts in this thread

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SBJ posted:

Even if you hate trump and everything he stands for, at least everyone should be able to agree that its amazing how obvious its become that american media is absolutely nothing but propaganda for whoever pays them.

Case in point, a news source that claims it is unbiased: https://youtu.be/Ut0TaegQ-kw

America is a country where it's legal for companies to sponsor candidates.

Let that sink in for a second.

How can this be different from corruption?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

The only discourse you seem to want is how great trump is.

I don't care about Trump or Bannon or whatever. They either come through or they don't. I care about results. We're in a bad spot in this country and it's being hidden from you. We're coasting on a giant bubble. We need something to be there to fill the void once this thing goes POP, because barista jobs ain't gonna cut it

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You guys are denying that idiot polls were not skewed
Skewed to show what? That more people would vote for Hillary than Trump?

Maybe we're approaching this the wrong way: Do you acknowledge that Trump had less people vote for him, or is that unthinkable?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

SBJ posted:

It's probably the lamest propaganda if all you have to do to give a bad message is to quote Trump.

And no poo poo they are biased against the guy who is openly pro-censorship

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Skewed to show what? That more people would vote for Hillary than Trump?

You read this, please tell me what it says

So either they don't know how "winning the presidency works" or they have lovely, biased polls

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

SBJ posted:

http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2017/03/trumps-salary-lie-means-more-money

when these types of stories came out about his donating to different causes i think we hit peek craziness,

i'd just like for some people to admit that all of the russia stuff, or the intel unmasking/leaking, or now the syria wardrums are all part of schemes from our own government to keep an outsider down. I'll freely admit trump is a dope with racist tendencies, and the way he looks at his own kid makes me uncomfortable.

https://www.hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf

HUD is missing half a trillion dollars lmao and not one blip in the news, programs to actually try to help poor people being scammed and you have people believing and discussing pisstapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mnoba posted:

or now the syria wardrums

Trump himself said that the video changed his opinion of Assad and there would be repercussions. Obviously he didn't say that specific word because it's too big but you know what I mean

• Locked thread