Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

dio you think scharcters in the star fox universe have human dicks, or aniamal dicks

"or"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

For example,do fox and wolf have the famous canine 'knot',does panther caroso have Barbs on his penis?. or... are their cocks mroe like a humans. I think it could go either way, at least until shigeru miyamoto gives a canon answer

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Pro Target posted:

For example,do fox and wolf have the famous canine 'knot',does panther caroso have Barbs on his penis?. or... are their cocks mroe like a humans. I think it could go either way, at least until shigeru miyamoto gives a canon answer

i think it can have whatever the disgusting pervert drawing it wants it to have

Scaly Haylie

fridge corn posted:

i think it can have whatever the disgusting pervert drawing it wants it to have

:agreed:

pippy

CRIMES

Pro Target posted:

fox mcclouds butt..hole

Is it a human butt or a fox butt?

Pro Target

pippy posted:

Is it a human butt or a fox butt?

its a 'human-style' butt with fox characteristics, like a tail and soft fur

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

But what is the chemical composition of Fox's armpit sweat?

Macnult

fox is he a grower or a show-er???

Pro Target

I Was The Fury posted:

But what is the chemical composition of Fox's armpit sweat?

Like other Canids, fox mccloud probably wouldnt sweat from most areas of his body

Bobby Deluxe

i think we can all agree that chuck rock has the biggest d of any video game character outside of... um... have any of you guys heard of hentai games??

Historical Wizards

Would anyone be down for some EU4 multiplayer this weekend?

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

3D Megadoodoo

Man System Shock (Enhanced Edition) is so intense and the music is intensely bad except for the elevator theme.

Scaly Haylie

they put so much care and thought into this game

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

whiteyfats posted:

No Mercy was the best wrestling game. One of the less than ten good games the N64 had

Bobby Deluxe posted:

come to think of it i dont think ive enjoyed a wrestling game as much since no mercy

maybe though this is a reflection of the joylessness of the ageing process whereby we can only look back wisfully of former joys, the ability to fully enjoy them lost like animes in a house fire...

The THQ (developed by AKI) wrestling games owned. I was actually thinking about firing up my N64 (which still has the No Mercy cartridge in it) soon to relive my childhood dreams of being a wrestlemans. I suggest trying WCW vs. NWO: World Tour; WCW/NWO Revenge; Wrestlemania 2000 for some great nostalgia in reliving the best era of wresting in modern times.

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Apr 7, 2017

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Bobby Deluxe

this is the 6th time ive restarted mass effect andromeda why is it so hard to make a character who doesnt look retarded or buck toothed the second they animate

Turtlicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want to play mass effect andromeda so bad but it always glitches out right after the tram D:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Bobby Deluxe posted:

this is the 6th time ive restarted mass effect andromeda why is it so hard to make a character who doesnt look retarded or buck toothed the second they animate

why don't you just embrace it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

tao of lmao posted:

Are you playing on pc or console? Game is buggy sometimes for sure, but that sounds more like a cpu or gpu issue.

5 year old pc

ff14 would be okay if it didn't require a sub

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 8, 2017

----------------

Scaly Haylie

got any sevens posted:

5 year old pc

ff14 would be okay if it didn't require a sub

ff14 does regular and major content updates so i'm fine paying a sub, but they recently lifted the time limit for trial accounts and you can play up to L35 (cap is 60), so check it out if you wanna check it out

Farg
chimin in to say ff14 is supremely good poo poo

----------------

Bobby Deluxe

Lizard Wizard posted:

why don't you just embrace it

i would but even when multiplayer isn't crashing the 'rebalance' of difficulty has added instakilling enemies to the lowest difficulty level

Scaly Haylie

i haven't played the new mass effect, but one would think the thing to do would be to change the difficulty level to one that is not the lowest one.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Lizard Wizard posted:

ff14 does regular and major content updates so i'm fine paying a sub, but they recently lifted the time limit for trial accounts and you can play up to L35 (cap is 60), so check it out if you wanna check it out

i bought it last year but only played one or two months. yeah its ok but gw2 is about equal for me (in diff ways) but doesnt require a sub :shrug:

----------------

Arrhythmia
i am playing ocarina of time RIGHT NOW

Farg

got any sevens posted:

i bought it last year but only played one or two months. yeah its ok but gw2 is about equal for me (in diff ways) but doesnt require a sub :shrug:

yeah but like, ffxiv has a story and content att he end game and poo poo.

----------------

birds

friday night headin to the bar in yakuza

thanks hogge wild!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

:siren: Paradox game sale! :siren:

I'm getting stellaris and making the wednesday frog empire :mrgw:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Historical Wizards

Chill la Chill posted:

EUIV is only ten smackers!

Most Paradox games if you play multiplayer only the host needs the dlc

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Scaly Haylie

https://twitter.com/MattBodega/status/849123326647689220

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Persona 5 is out. Mother of God this is beautiful and I can't stop playing

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

Chill la Chill posted:

Oh jesus get Tyranny, you will not be disappointed.

deep dish peat moss

The best 3d Zelda game was Darksiders
I haven't played Breath of the Wild though but it doesn't really look up my alley

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

deep dish peat moss posted:

The best 3d Zelda game was Twilight Princes
:colbert:

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a link to the past was the best zelda game

----------------

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
lttp is the only zelda game ive competed therefore it is the best

twilight princess was really impressive on the wii when it first came out but ive played it recently and it hasn't aged well maybe

Macnult

whiteyfats posted:

a link to the past was the best zelda game

all the Zelda games are a link to the past

Arrhythmia
i would like to play breath of the wild, but i would also not like for it to cost me so many dollars.

basically i wish i was 7 again and it was christmas but not the christmas where my dad was unemployed

Bobby Deluxe

my wife has a wonderful habit of starting big games like the witcher 3 and then not playing them in months, only to get upset when she finds out i got further than she did

this is the price of gamergates failure

Macnult

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my wife has a wonderful habit of starting big games like the witcher 3 and then not playing them in months, only to get upset when she finds out i got further than she did

I bought Witcher 3 when it came out, got way too caught up in the side quests, ended up reading the first book (The Last Wish), and haven't touched the game since

still a great game imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I do the same thing when my friends start getting ahead of me in games like bloodborne

----------------