Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

That URL :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Bobo did a 40 minute Periscope with the mic muted :laffo:

#baldfuckingasshole
#dumbfuck
#loser
#baldasshole

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So it seems that George Takei is going to run for congress. I hope they hide all the clips from his bachelor party show.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Bonzo posted:

So it seems that George Takei is going to run for congress. I hope they hide all the clips from his bachelor party show.

I thought that was an April fools joke

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Of course it is.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Moniker posted:

#baldfuckingasshole
#dumbfuck
#loser
#baldasshole

Certificate appreciation which is very high

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Bonzo posted:

He should hire that nerd with the big cock to sing that Muppet's song from his bachelor party when he wins.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo that a capella rendition Jonah did was the cringiest thing ever.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I thought that was an April fools joke

Stuttering John running, however, is not a joke

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ether Frenzy posted:

Holy poo poo that a capella rendition Jonah did was the cringiest thing ever.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I started listening in probably 1997, during Scott the Engineer's push-up contest. I was a heavy smoker in my early 20s at the time and listening to everyone constantly berate Scott about his pathetic addiction was one of the things that motivated me to quit. I didn't want to be a loser like SCAAAAAAT!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ralph Hurley posted:

I started listening in probably 1997, during Scott the Engineer's push-up contest. I was a heavy smoker in my early 20s at the time and listening to everyone constantly berate Scott about his pathetic addiction was one of the things that motivated me to quit. I didn't want to be a loser like SCAAAAAAT!

That's when I started listening, too. I remember driving to school and listening to the insanity that was the studio during the contest and trying to figure out just what was happening.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Remulak posted:

No, I am Dr Remulak.

I am Dr Remulak
I am Dr Remulak
I am Dr Remulak

https://twitter.com/doctorremulak?lang=en

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Just wanted to say I met Billy West yesterday at Dallas Fan Expo. Super nice and friendly guy, told me when he was on the Stern show he was fighting clinical depression :/ I can't really imagine a worse environment to be in while fighting depression

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Caper posted:

Just wanted to say I met Billy West yesterday at Dallas Fan Expo. Super nice and friendly guy, told me when he was on the Stern show he was fighting clinical depression :/ I can't really imagine a worse environment to be in while fighting depression

He's talked about it occasionally -- he had a really rough time of it, but I understand he's doing better these days. :unsmith:

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

prefect posted:

He's talked about it occasionally -- he had a really rough time of it, but I understand he's doing better these days. :unsmith:

Yeah he seemed to be doing great! Glad I got to meet him

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Apparently benjy's ex signed on to some awful restaurant reality show. I hope she really was just using Benjy the whole time they were together

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I didn't know they broke up lol

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm assuming they broke up because Benjy stopped doing plugs on the show for her and she had no other reason to be with him, so...

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

http://radaronline.com/videos/elisa-jordana-quits-howard-stern-vpr/

There are a number of great quotes in the relatively short article.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
- I knew Benjy was old, he must hate seeing his age in an article
- if Howard hears Benjy being called his right-hand man he'll be furious
- lol "he saw too much of me to have sex with me anymore"

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

She needs to just go away and not come back. I hated it every time Howard would fall into the Benjy vortex about her.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It still weirds me out when I hear Benjy talk and remember that he is almost 50. He sounds like he is 20, and an immature 20 at that.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Lifespan posted:

It still weirds me out when I hear Benjy talk and remember that he is almost 50. He sounds like he is 20, and an immature 20 at that.

(Fred doing Benjy voice) "Take dert berk"

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hehe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:worship:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/05/artie-lange-drug-charges-downgraded/

Artie must pay out the rear end for his lawyer. I don't think I've ever heard of another case where drugs are in property that you own but you're not charged because you were not there when the cops saw it.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

The gently caress is wrong with his teeth in that TMZ picture

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

years of drugs and junk food is my guess

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

TMZ posted:

It's unclear why he was not charged with drug possession for the heroin police said they found on his person.

That loving Dominic. First he puts poo poo in Beetlejuice's underwear and now he's planting heroin on poor Artie.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Grant DaNasty posted:

That loving Dominic.

MAYDAY, MAYDAY! Boat is on FIRE!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Was listening to classic clips and YouTube rolled into a clip from yesterday's show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQZ6Ra3gs0

First time I've heard a "new" show since Artie left... Howard really seems like he doesn't give a poo poo. It sounds like your average morning show with the poo poo bits and the host floundering around with no energy. Weird.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

kylej posted:

First time I've heard a "new" show since Artie left... Howard really seems like he doesn't give a poo poo. It sounds like your average morning show with the poo poo bits and the host floundering around with no energy. Weird.

Yeah, it sucks. He's made no secret of it either, he outright said many times he doesn't give a poo poo like he used to. Nothing lasts forever I guess but this slow decline is kind of sad.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
He starts off this clip with a resigned, "yeah, well - we're here". That really says it all.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

years of drugs and junk food is my guess

Cupcake Wednesdays, but with heroin.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Artie getting off scot free on his case was pretty much the worst outcome. Now there's nothing to stop him from OD'ing

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Artie is going to live until he's like 92, somehow

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

-Atom- posted:

Artie is going to live until he's like 92, somehow

:rip: Don Rickles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOfHr7H4SGU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Kelly posted:

He starts off this clip with a resigned, "yeah, well - we're here". That really says it all.

To be fair that's basically how he's started every morning for as long as I can remember. It's been one of the more relatable elements of his persona, because really who the gently caress wants to get up and go to work every morning, no matter what you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Smeep posted:

To be fair that's basically how he's started every morning for as long as I can remember. It's been one of the more relatable elements of his persona, because really who the gently caress wants to get up and go to work every morning, no matter what you do.

Agreed, he's always just been totally honest about what he thinks, and he still is.