Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Senate and congressional republicans are super loving stupid.

Like Americans are lurching around, blindly groping around for someone who makes a decent pretense of looking out for them. Ideology, social/moral norms are irrelevant. The electorate is just flailing around randonly until someone figures out that your reward for loving over the banks and delivering universal health care is massive popularity, unlimited power and complete legitimization of your ideology. This was the republicans chance and they're blowing it by being filled with incredibly petty morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Arguably Hillary throwing everyone under the bus when it was expedient while paying lip service to all those same people is what caused everyone to mistrust her so much. Maybe don't act like some Machiavellian wannabe and people might actually want to vote for you?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's like, why are they telling me about the healthcare I pay for every month? Why are they telling me who is popular and who isn't? They have no idea what is happening here

Imagine a bunch of anime goons trying to post on a Japanese forum about local politics, except they've never been to Japan and only watch anime about it. Now replace anime with CNN

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

COMRADES posted:

Arguably Hillary throwing everyone under the bus when it was expedient while paying lip service to all those same people is what caused everyone to mistrust her so much. Maybe don't act like some Machiavellian wannabe and people might actually want to vote for you?

The hardcore Hill-dawgs (and probably Hillary herself) think that this makes her look super competent and stronk. Instead it just makes her look evil

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The hardcore Hill-dawgs (and probably Hillary herself) think that this makes her look super competent and stronk. Instead it just makes her look evil

It seems like some women get the idea that acting like a scumbag man is like really empowering

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

SickZip posted:

Senate and congressional republicans are super loving stupid.

Like Americans are lurching around, blindly groping around for someone who makes a decent pretense of looking out for them. Ideology, social/moral norms are irrelevant. The electorate is just flailing around randonly until someone figures out that your reward for loving over the banks and delivering universal health care is massive popularity, unlimited power and complete legitimization of your ideology. This was the republicans chance and they're blowing it by being filled with incredibly petty morons.

Everyone is still the pocket of the health care industry.

COMRADES posted:

Trump didn't throw his closest allies under the bus, he threw people actively rallying against him but still on his side of the party lines under the bus. Trump not throwing Corey Lewandowski under the bus makes him look loyal once the facts of the story came out, while Hillary and the democrats letting DWS get fired upwards didn't help their image.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hilary clinton, lifelong politician, so connected she could shrug off working for literal KKK members at the beginning of her career, lost the presidential election to a reality tv show star.

and yet some people still defend her, still convinced if the numbers were added up a different way maybe everybody was actually wrong about who is president??

loving lmao

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You could usher in an American dictatorship on the back of infrastructure investments if you put poor Americans to work making a livable wage building and repairing railways, bridges, and thoroughfares.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Probably and it's so blindingly obvious that I'm amazed that wasn't their priority #1. After that they could ram whatever else through and it would be gravy. "Internet privacy?? Ok but did you see there are 10 million new construction jobs??????"

But you know, gotta buy more military hardware we don't need or even use.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

COMRADES posted:

Probably and it's so blindingly obvious that I'm amazed that wasn't their priority #1. After that they could ram whatever else through and it would be gravy. "Internet privacy?? Ok but did you see there are 10 million new construction jobs??????"

It was Trump's priority at the beginning of the primaries, but ADHD gonna ADHD

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i got say like a $20/hr construction job where I was worked fairly (8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week, nothing stupidly dangerous because corner cutting) and got to be outside and get exercise and feel proud of what I did at the end of the day bc I'm actually doing something to improve my nation I'd probably shut up about Trump forever tbh

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

This is the biggest fear. Business as usual. It's horribly frustrating because we can solve problems if someone is just willing to do it, outside of ideology.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

lovely Wizard posted:

Everyone is still the pocket of the health care industry.

20 million dollars? Our leadership is so loving petty and cheap. Who gives a poo poo if they donated to you? You betray them and go for the throat and youll get everything else you want and could probably pass a law awarding yourself every insurance executives personal fortune and all their nubile daughters.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

if i got say like a $20/hr construction job where I was worked fairly (8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week, nothing stupidly dangerous because corner cutting) and got to be outside and get exercise and feel proud of what I did at the end of the day bc I'm actually doing something to improve my nation I'd probably shut up about Trump forever tbh

This is possible you know. Also, 100% accurate

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is the biggest fear. Business as usual. It's horribly frustrating because we can solve problems if someone is just willing to do it, outside of ideology.

Trump campaigned specifically on increasing military spending and cutting taxes so I dunno what you expected

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SickZip posted:

Our leadership is so loving petty and dumb. Who gives a poo poo if they donated to you? You betray them and go for the throat and youll get everything else you want and could probably pass a law awarding yourself every insurance executives personal fortune and all their nubile daughters

Our politicians should be required to be able to complete a CK2 and a Vicky II and an EU4 game on ironman before being qualified to hold any post IMO

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

SickZip posted:

Our leadership is so loving petty and dumb. Who gives a poo poo if they donated to you? You betray them and go for the throat and youll get everything else you want and could probably pass a law awarding yourself every insurance executives personal fortune and all their nubile daughters

I mean the president of the united loving states would certainly be willing to do it most of the time, but I agree that that senators and congressmen should be way more invested in it. If they managed to get universal healthcare out, they'd steal a huge chunk of the democrat's voter base. "WE MADE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE HAPPEN, NOW LOOK THE OTHER WAY WITH PIPELINE DEALS AND poo poo WHILE STILL VOTING FOR US BECAUSE HEY UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE IS PRETTY loving NIFTY".

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I'm currently attending Rutgers U in NJ. The situation in the education system is dire, beyond hope. 

If you DARE to speak about your conservative values, you will be immediately branded a "racist, bigot, homophobe...." etc ad infinitum until you are forced to resign your values or drop the class. 

95% of the professors are liberal whiny fucks preaching anti-white hate. You can decide what that means but they are pushing the most communist/Marxist anti-American agenda I have ever seen. Anything American is BAD. ANYTHING African/Muslim is GOOD.

Every filler credit class is about white guilt and why whites should just kill themselves. The problem is that in order to fulfill the prerequisites, you must take one perhaps two filler classes like "African studies" "African American Music" or some other total nonsense bullshit class like that. And yes, you have to pay for it! 

I have observed that 99% of the SJW freaks can be described as follows:

1- FAT or obese

2- pierced 

3- tattooed

4- UGLY as gently caress

5- sexually abused, molested as child

6- sexually confused

7- LOW self-esteem 

8- limited reasoning ability, low intelligence 

9- dyed hair

10- bulldykes

11- beta cucks, skinny wimpy males with microdicks

12- 90% of all blacks

13- 50% of all Hispanic

14- 10% of all Asians

15- 95% of all Muslims

16- brainwashed, CNN cum drinking whores

17- poor, low income

18- any freaks of nature

19- mudsharks

20- single mother/father family background

Now, if you are like me, good looking, straight white male, highly intelligent, on partial scholarship or full scholarship, big ego but humble, middle class and up, may or may not be religious but conservative, you are enemy #1 on campus. 

I think the only solution is a good old fashioned culling which will occur automatically as the regressive leftist freaks of nature push ever deeper into the side of communism. 

I'm thinking about dropping out of school to pursue my own business but I think that there is no hope for America. My kind makes up less than 10% of the campus and that is being generous. I think we need to prepare for civil war because these freaks are leaving school with violence as their only option. 

MAGA

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Trump campaigned specifically on increasing military spending and cutting taxes so I dunno what you expected

Trump campaigned on literally every position at some point and got elected because people were desperate enough to take a high stakes gamble that he meany the stuff they liked instead of submitting to a sure slow steady grind downward

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Which is why you voted for a billionaire who directly benefits from business as usual, plus extra racism. You're a genius, Spunky.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I think the only solution is a good old fashioned culling which will occur automatically as the regressive leftist freaks of nature push ever deeper into the side of communism. 

So you're saying ... kulaks deserved worse??????

Seems a bit extreme idk.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Which is why you voted for a billionaire who directly benefits from business as usual, plus extra racism. You're a genius, Spunky.

I should've voted for the 40 year politician instead. gently caress, can I take my vote back?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I'm currently attending Rutgers U in NJ. The situation in the education system is dire, beyond hope. 

If you DARE to speak about your conservative values, you will be immediately branded a "racist, bigot, homophobe...." etc ad infinitum until you are forced to resign your values or drop the class. 

95% of the professors are liberal whiny fucks preaching anti-white hate. You can decide what that means but they are pushing the most communist/Marxist anti-American agenda I have ever seen. Anything American is BAD. ANYTHING African/Muslim is GOOD.

Every filler credit class is about white guilt and why whites should just kill themselves. The problem is that in order to fulfill the prerequisites, you must take one perhaps two filler classes like "African studies" "African American Music" or some other total nonsense bullshit class like that. And yes, you have to pay for it! 

1- FAT or obese

2- pierced 

3- tattooed

4- UGLY as gently caress

5- sexually abused, molested as child

6- sexually confused

7- LOW self-esteem 

8- limited reasoning ability, low intelligence 

9- dyed hair

10- bulldykes

11- beta cucks, skinny wimpy males with microdicks

12- 90% of all blacks

13- 50% of all Hispanic

14- 10% of all Asians

15- 95% of all Muslims

16- brainwashed, CNN cum drinking whores

17- poor, low income

18- any freaks of nature

19- mudsharks

20- single mother/father family background

Now, if you are like me, good looking, straight white male, highly intelligent, on partial scholarship or full scholarship, big ego but humble, middle class and up, may or may not be religious but conservative, you are enemy #1 on campus. 

I'm thinking about dropping out of school to pursue my own business but I think that there is no hope for America. My kind makes up less than 10% of the campus and that is being generous. I think we need to prepare for civil war because these freaks are leaving school with violence as their only option. 

MAGA

Where did you copy and paste this from?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

19- mudsharks

Hmmmmm

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SickZip posted:

Trump campaigned on literally every position at some point

poo poo fair enough

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Krustic posted:

Where did you copy and paste this from?

Trumpets safe space

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PCcx7i4xQ

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

<20 point list>
I love these things, they're either so broad that they're describing everyone in the world who is different than the author (usually in a horribly insulting way) or so precise that any further description is redundant but is wrapped up with a new nickname.

I saw one that was: Nu-males
-In their 30s
-Has beard and/or glasses
-Hair thinning

Yes, you definitely identified men in their 30s, gj. Let me tell you about these, uh, cuckOlds; they're men over the age of 65 who are obese, wrinkled, and have some kind of chronic problem that requires medication.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Our politicians should be required to be able to complete a CK2 and a Vicky II and an EU4 game on ironman before being qualified to hold any post IMO

Our problems would be literally less if our leadership was a little power mad.

If we had a candidate with strong /gsg/ credentials I'd be out there knocking on doors

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The 3 dems that voted yes on Gorsuch are all up for reelection in red states. hahaha

Does this mean the dems should want the Gorusch vote to pass because if it doesn't they lose another 3 seats in 2018? How many seats can this piss poor party lose in a decade, jesus christ.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Trumpets safe space

Ah breitbart. Pretty funny.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Knight posted:

I love these things, they're either so broad that they're describing everyone in the world who is different than the author (usually in a horribly insulting way) or so precise that any further description is redundant but is wrapped up with a new nickname.

I saw one that was: Nu-males
-In their 30s
-Has beard and/or glasses
-Hair thinning

Yes, you definitely identified men in their 30s, gj. Let me tell you about these, uh, cuckOlds; they're men over the age of 65 who are obese, wrinkled, and have some kind of chronic problem that requires medication.
Yeah whoever wrote that has got some alienation going on. I see this Elliot Rodger type guy sitting in class, never says anything, quiet. He doesn't talk to anyone. After class he packs up his books and returns to his apartment and composes his maestro: "freaks of nature...blacks...mudsharks... the sexually abused... the only solution is a good old fashioned culling."

I have more thoughts on this than I'm willing to think through right at this second. But I will say that modern U.S. college campuses seem like alienating places in general and for a lot of reasons. So this student, who was already isolated and confused, now has somebody to blame! It's the freaks... the blacks... etc. etc.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

But I will say that modern U.S. college campuses seem like alienating places in general and for a lot of reasons. So this student, who was already isolated and confused, now has somebody to blame! It's the freaks... the blacks... etc. etc.

No it's just idiots who say poo poo like mudshark think you are persecuting them for their conservative values when you call them racist

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
College should not largely consist of an increasingly radical indoctrination station for one particular view.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I am a humble white man making me the number one enemy of liberalism. I will have no choice but to kill all liberals soon, who are cuck bitches and weak but also terrifying rabid violent anarchists.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Robo Reagan posted:

also he's going to have to deal with the shitstorm when he gets his tax returns and doesn't release them

Nobody cares about his tax returns beyond the media and the dems that already hate him and are reaching for anything to keep them warm at night.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I actually think the groundwork has already been laid for stripping radicalization out of the University considering that most of the graduates holding degrees in those fields will still be busy paying them off while underemployed by the time their kids go to school.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
WHATS THIS? A 5 MILLION DOLLAR PAYMENT FROM V. PUTIN? WRITE OFFS FOR PISS HOOKERS? BUSTED

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How are universities radicalized when the only point of them anymore is to get a STEM degree or other such professional degree so you can sell your labor for more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Knight posted:

Let me tell you about these, uh, cuckOlds; they're men over the age of 65 who are obese, wrinkled, and have some kind of chronic problem that requires medication.

GRANDPA NO

:negative:

• Locked thread