Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Thom and the Heads posted:

Lmao I thought you guys were pulling my leg but no Bannon actually called Kush a cuck. How embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

One of the best lines in an extremely good film.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Like Bannon may as well have called him a newfag

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Lmao I thought you guys were pulling my leg but no Bannon actually called Kush a cuck. How embarrassing.

If it is too stupid to be true, it is real

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

crazy cloud posted:

is the new hs good

I opened like 5 packs and it crashed and has me queueing to get in again lol. I didn't get any good cards.

New HS is going to be good for at least a couple weeks or so because they're changing standard mode so much by kicking out so many cards and adding in a bunch of crazy new ones. All multiplayer games are best when no one really knows what's going on.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lmao I thought you guys were pulling my leg but no Bandon actually called Kush a cuck. How embarrassing.

there's other words that start and end with "k" sounds that could've been a whole, whole lot worse.

(so basically what I'm saying is give it time)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hahaha

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Yeah this thread title is uhhh, not stress inducing at all

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

silvergoose posted:

One of the best lines in an extremely good film.

It's incredible to me they took an adlibbed take that was almost entirely blown and rolled with it, and it was the best and most memorable moment in the film. :q:

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Hypha posted:

If it is too stupid to be true, it is real

Real stupid

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I feel like the Supreme Court is about to be the least of our worries.

Just a gut feeling.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Like Bannon may as well have called him a newfag

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

financially racist posted:

trump is gonna say 'ching ching chong ' at some point while talking to xi and then not understand why it offended him so much

umm actually Trump was showing cultural sensitivity by altering his normal speech patterns to make xi more comfortable. I show all of my black friends respect by using the n-word like the rap music they love

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I will say this: the current thread title ruined my chance to announce the end of the world via thread title change. Now nobody will believe me and they will be cursed with the fate of continued life

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bannon is our first 4chan president

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fiction posted:

Just a gut feeling.

well I mean at least death brings sweet release from this mortal coil so

p sure this is nearing the bottom

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Fiction posted:

Just a gut feeling.

we will have nothing to worry about when we are all dead

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 380 days!
thank you rancid pork roast bannon for giving me the courage, the wings, to call people 'cucks' in public

ur our rosa parks

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:same:

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'll be glad to hear the news of how Xi sweet talked Trump out of all his ideas in like 5 hours.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

oh no what will "american" companies with their corporate headquarters in ireland or sweden who aren't beholden to this have to do in the face of that

nothing at all :capitalism:

and the current demographic crisis was architected by lmao zedong though the environmental mayhem is indeed modern china's doing, but they're doing more for carbon emissions than any other country by exporting billions in solar :ironicat:

Most of the "going green" domestic stuff from China is bullshit though? Like, China talks the talk, but do whatever domestically and there's no one to check their numbers to verify them. They're not shutting down their hundreds of coal plants anytime soon.

Trusting China on any of the numbers they provide is um not very smart tho lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip don rickles

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we will have nothing to worry about when we are all dead

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

logikv9 posted:

I will say this: the current thread title ruined my chance to announce the end of the world via thread title change. Now nobody will believe me and they will be cursed with the fate of continued life

*dies from nuclear annihilation while reading thread with no warning*
m...mods!

:argh:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
from the primary in August 2015;

O’REILLY: He is coming over. He is getting a big dinner free at the White House and addressing the U.N. If you were president of would you be throwing him a dinner?
TRUMP: I would not be throwing him a dinner, we’ve had this conversation. I would get him a McDonald’s hamburger and say ‘You will get down to work because you can’t continue to devalue.’ You know, we will give him a state dinner and what he has done is sucked all of our jobs and he has sucked the money right out of our country.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Yeah this thread title is uhhh, not stress inducing at all

:agreed:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I thought it was a joke at first too and now I feel dumb because of course it's true.

This is the dumbest timeline.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

wonder if he *knows* what donny does with ivanka

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

brugroffil posted:

wonder if he *knows* what donny does with ivanka

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mannerup posted:

from the primary in August 2015;

O’REILLY: He is coming over. He is getting a big dinner free at the White House and addressing the U.N. If you were president of would you be throwing him a dinner?
TRUMP: I would not be throwing him a dinner, we’ve had this conversation. I would get him a McDonald’s hamburger and say ‘You will get down to work because you can’t continue to devalue.’ You know, we will give him a state dinner and what he has done is sucked all of our jobs and he has sucked the money right out of our country.

otoh trump is a yuuge asskisser pussy when talking to people face to face and will wait for xi to leave before publicly insulting him

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

thank you rancid pork roast bannon for giving me the courage, the wings, to call people 'cucks' in public

ur our rosa parks

I haven't actually used it IRL yet because I want my first hearing of cuck in the wild so to speak to be truely candid

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

That's one plus two plus *one* plus one....

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

otoh trump is a yuuge asskisser pussy when talking to people face to face and will wait for xi to leave before publicly insulting him

have a feeling he will not make the president of china eat a big mac, just a lil' hunch

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny's gonna sell my state to china for some magical beans

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

rip don rickles

would've been so useful for him to insult trump

gently caress you 2017

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 380 days!

mannerup posted:

have a feeling he will not make the president of china eat a big mac, just a hunch

the suggestion will come up tho; tormp hungry and (i assume) constantly needs comfort food

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they took the wrong don

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

rip don rickles

Ah gently caress, that's a celebrity death that actually has me really sad. He was awesome.

• Locked thread