Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

Those types of sites are more legitimate than Politico, Buzzfeed, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, CBS, Fox News, Snopes, ETC ETC.

Ah yes, please like ANGRYRIGHTWINGERS is accurate, now tell me more about how Michelle Obama is actually a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Ah yes, please like ANGRYRIGHTWINGERS is accurate, now tell me more about how Michelle Obama is actually a man.

WAS a man

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

One extreme to another with you. Your brain needs rewiring.

puppet pal mitch
Oct 23, 2008

Prorat posted:

Those types of sites are more legitimate than Politico, Buzzfeed, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, CBS, Fox News, Snopes, ETC ETC.

haha holy poo poo you're actually retarded

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

puppet pal mitch posted:

haha holy poo poo you're actually retarded

Your right it's just a coincidence that all those entities have the exact same talking points at the exact same time every news cycle. They are all "deep state" propaganda with a side of big pharma salesmen

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

Your right it's just a coincidence that all those entities have the exact same talking points at the exact same time every news cycle. They are all "deep state" propaganda with a side of big pharma salesmen

how often do you jerk off to They Live?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

how often do you jerk off to They Live?

Never heard of it.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The right-leaning press has always been basement-levels of bad, but the left-leaning press basically jumped off a loving building this election cycle to join them.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you know he isn't wrong about that

i mean the sources he listed have low credibility too but msm is all essentially state and corporate propaganda

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Prorat posted:

Remember that time Alex Jones talked about how they are turning the frogs gay, turns out he was right: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html

Of course, in his mind its some far reaching conspiracy that involves the (((globalists))) and it is meant to corrupt our precious bodily fluids.

Point still stands though, the dude is right about the frogs turning gay.

Welcome to the Trump timeline, the good timeline where no one is getting nuked and McDonalds is considering bringing back mulan szechuan sauce due to outcry started by a cartoon and all of Trump's tweets end up coming true and 4chan keeps clowning on famous hollywood actor Shia Labeouf.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
a wizard said "may you live in interesting times" and by gum it worked

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
If you follow enough political journalist/commentator accounts - like, start with Andrew Kaczynski and just notice who he tweets at - and wait for a scandal or attack or anything breaking news, you can watch conventional political wisdom develop in real time, and then see it slowly seep out. It's fascinating. Sometimes people think up conspiracies when "hivemind" is sufficient. This doesn't really imply that Patriot News is reliable (or isn't subject to the same instincts).

Also They Live is fantastic and everyone should watch it. Far worse jackoff material out there.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Lunixnerd posted:

Welcome to the Trump timeline, the good timeline where no one is getting nuked and McDonalds is considering bringing back mulan szechuan sauce due to outcry started by a cartoon and all of Trump's tweets end up coming true and 4chan keeps clowning on famous hollywood actor Shia Labeouf.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Meh I'm fine with Mcarthyism against lovely authoritarians

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Moridin owes the white helmets absolutely nothing yet he is defending them.

They are frauds, they are actors and make up artists. It's been proven time and time again.

You are so easily fooled.

all im saying is Obama probably didn't gas the Syrians two years ago in some secret plot against the Russians or whatever im not commenting on the white hat thing at all

l2r

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Lmao you are so far gone. Have you ever even been to a place under authoritarian rule?

Trump is gonna be a lovely president at worst. Youre not descending into Nazi chaos. The violence is actually coming from moronic fringe elements like BLM

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

SBJ posted:

Lmao you are so far gone. Have you ever even been to a place under authoritarian rule?

Trump is gonna be a lovely president at worst. Youre not descending into Nazi chaos. The violence is actually coming from moronic fringe elements like BLM

Yes, the violence is only coming from BLM, totally not in reaction to anything what so ever. No one knows what makes the blacks act so uppity.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Yes, the violence is only coming from BLM, totally not in reaction to anything what so ever. No one knows what makes the blacks act so uppity.

Degenerate genetics.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Mordor She Wrote posted:

It may be the hosed up tit-for-tat end result of trigger happy cops and subculture of media that glorifies killing said cops, locked in a cycle

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

SBJ posted:

It may be the hosed up tit-for-tat end result of trigger happy cops and subculture of media that glorifies killing said cops, locked in a cycle

I'm going to go a head and say that police and minority relations aren't a chicken and the egg situation, and there is a very clear who started it.

"Hmm yes we gunned down swathes of blacks and imprisoned the rest for slave labor, but why don't you think about how gently caress the Police makes me feel bad"

Mordor She Wrote fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 7, 2017

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Isn't it basically just a bunch of crazy assholes assuming the moniker of BLM before cop killing? Like, Trump supporters wanna say "we aren't all bad, quit judging us as racists or sexists for voting for Trump" but then immediately want to pin literally all cop killing on a loosely-organized movement that's every bit as ideologically diverse or whatever as the generic "conservative" label.

BLM isn't, as a group, advocating for just murdering cops is what I'm getting at - just like how now every Trump voter thinks sexual assault or racially charged travel bans are good

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
is the syria chemical attack real or not

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Syria the country was made up wholecloth and the entire conflict is manufactured footage ala Wag the Dog

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
its hard to say, even though it appeared on Fake News™ he has been quoted as saying "I guess [Assad] is running things" and "Something should happen". Does trump believing in fake news make it real?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Mnoba posted:

is the syria chemical attack real or not

Don't know but let's stay the gently caress out of Syria please.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Do they have oil to take????

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
It is not diverse at all though. It is a strict, hardline, anti-passive organization with several to a dozen founders and leaders whose names we know. A riot that breaks out naturally in some dump like East St. Louis after a black teen dies resisting arrest isn't automatically BLM. There are no BLM marches opposing opposing black on black gang violence, the most common of all violent incidents in America, and there was no march when studies in Philly and NYC came out showing black cops were more likely to shoot during a civilian interaction than white cops.

Pretending otherwise is as disingenuous as pretending Muslim is one of the three races or that a modified Obama-era list of dysfunctional states forming a temporary restriction against non-citizens is a "muslim ban".

The only catch-all equivalent to Trump voter that exists is Hillary voter. There is no juxtapose to the term conservative except liberal, and democrat to republican.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
You forgot to post while wearing your blue lives matter sticker and klan hood.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
Lol I almost forgot BLM was a thing. I guess everyone got tired of their racist and annoying antics.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Krustic posted:

Don't know but let's stay the gently caress out of Syria please.

trump was voted in on getting out of the middle east, can't figure out why he would change his mind

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

World Kraid Center posted:

It is not diverse at all though. It is a strict, hardline, anti-passive organization with several to a dozen founders and leaders whose names we know. A riot that breaks out naturally in some dump like East St. Louis after a black teen dies resisting arrest isn't automatically BLM. There are no BLM marches opposing opposing black on black gang violence, the most common of all violent incidents in America, and there was no march when studies in Philly and NYC came out showing black cops were more likely to shoot during a civilian interaction than white cops.

Pretending otherwise is as disingenuous as pretending Muslim is one of the three races or that a modified Obama-era list of dysfunctional states forming a temporary restriction against non-citizens is a "muslim ban".

The only catch-all equivalent to Trump voter that exists is Hillary voter. There is no juxtapose to the term conservative except liberal, and democrat to republican.

LOL

e: wrong thread

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Blue Train posted:

Do they have oil to take????

Assad is an obstacle to pipelines. How about Saudi Arabia and Israel do their own dirty work for once.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You forgot to post while wearing your blue lives matter sticker and klan hood.

The hood would be for Hildawg Clinton, noted fan and mistress of Imperial Wizard David Duke

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Mnoba posted:

trump was voted in on getting out of the middle east, can't figure out why he would change his mind

Probably to appease the one true party in America- the neocon party. Welcome to the go along to get along culture that is pervasive in every facet of our Goverment. Do what we say or suffer the consequences.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

Lol! Good one

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Responding to something you disagree with not by providing specific counter-arguments, but by instead directly attacking the person writing it or LOLing like a 14 year old girl.

And you still wonder why you lost. And you still think you have any more intellectual capacity than the average trashcan on reddit or 4chan.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Responding to something you disagree with not by providing specific counter-arguments, but by instead directly attacking the person writing it or LOLing like a 14 year old girl.

And you still wonder why you lost. And you still think you have any more intellectual capacity than the average trashcan on reddit or 4chan.

nice meltdown

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
LOL they're going to run her again, just you watch.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html

• Locked thread