Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zeal posted:

man, weird that hillary might have unintentionally totally hosed up a public statement, how out of character for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hillary encouraging more women to run for office is imo a pretty good idea tho given how things shook out. also long as they aren't named chelsea.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

punk rebel ecks posted:

This is fake right?

Actual context for it is above. Some Hilbot misquoted her; none of the many actual journalists who were at the event are reporting this.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ShutteredIn posted:

what's wrong with these people

"But...but....when the US massacres hundreds of thousands of civillians, they blast them into dust with million dollar bombs....ASSAD USED GAS!"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

No I mean CatSpecter's comment.

Ignore them. If Money doesn't pay their free college tuition they will come after you?

What kind of non-sequitor is that? " You are poor and have to pay for college" therefore you will call an idiot like peter daou an idiot? Also why would you need money for free college tuition?

It's "Bernie bros want handouts and if you tell them you don't want your tax dollars going to pay for their college they'll get mad at you."

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

No I mean CatSpecter's comment.

Ignore them. If Money doesn't pay their free college tuition they will come after you?

What kind of non-sequitor is that? " You are poor and have to pay for college" therefore you will call an idiot like peter daou an idiot? Also why would you need money for free college tuition?

clinton democrats still want to shrink the government and believe in aggressive foreign policy, ~nothing has changed~

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

what's wrong with these people

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/850119643704553472

lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol what a clown

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Concerned Citizen posted:

barrier breakers wasn't even a thing until late april, 2016. he had been posting for years. you can't just take total speculation and transform that into "CONFIRMED SHILL"

Well now that you've denied it it's all but confirmed.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Nanomashoes posted:

Well now that you've denied it it's all but confirmed.

:homebrew:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
This just proves Bernie Would've Won

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

can we get some humorous forum autocorrects on CTR and shill, maybe to something like "Illuminati" and "zionist puppet", respectively

thanks, in advance

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

It's "Bernie bros want handouts and if you tell them you don't want your tax dollars going to pay for their college they'll get mad at you."

It's literally a republican attack line and I love it.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

ThndrShk2k posted:

we've quantified it and determined sanders is exactly 6% less racist than hillary

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Remember the time Hillary wanted to run for a Senate seat to fuel her ambition, and picked a safe seat with a retiring Democrat? And the woman who wanted to run for the seat decided it wasn't worth going up against Clinton and just stepped aside?

But no really I'm glad Clinton is trying to get more women into politics now that she doesn't want their positions.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

It's literally a republican attack line and I love it.

Well given how Hillary and the Dems spent the last two years explicitly pandering to Republicans what do you expect

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ThndrShk2k posted:

loving racist sexist bernie bros!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Not a Step posted:

Remember the time Hillary wanted to run for a Senate seat to fuel her ambition, and picked a safe seat with a retiring Democrat? And the woman who wanted to run for the seat decided it wasn't worth going up against Clinton and just stepped aside?

But no really I'm glad Clinton is trying to get more women into politics now that she doesn't want their positions.

this is dumb

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Not a Step posted:

much as with the women who accused bill of sexually assaulting them, a woman's voice is important up until it clashes with hillary's ambitions

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
remember that time hillary wasn't bernie and some people thought that was good and some other people thought that was bad

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

SKULL.GIF posted:

to be SINless is to be truly free

smashthestate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as&t=142s

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
donald "j" trump is president of the united states lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
remember that time that blarp blarp blarp yarp blarp blarp

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Overall the 2016 election was an inspiring message for men accused of sexual assault that they too can get into the white house.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

donald "j" trump is president of the united states lol

bad, if true

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
remember the time where bernie and hillary had a thing called a primary and it made lots of people really mad :xd:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i can remember a time when bad people defended a candidate who couldn't campaign her way out of a paper bag, and as a result we are on the brink of world war three.

i can remember a time like that because it was literally five minutes ago.

on something awful.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
personally i think it was very progressive of america to elect the first two-dimensional corporate mascot with final stage syphilis president

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(if you live around here, you've probably seen those commercials for biltmore estate and they sound exactly like that. they get played even more than that xfinity accapella group commercial.

i'm saying this as a business major: capitalism only ensures that the poo poo floats right to the top)

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Apr 7, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Clinton is right btw

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
biltmore estate: the public be damned!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Clinton is right btw

There are no universal truths, but there are absolute falsehoods, this is one of them.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

Overall the 2016 election was an inspiring message for men accused of sexual assault that they too can get into the white house.

I too remember 1992

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, but keep in mind who you're talking to, ate poo poo on live tv.

you could make a fortune betting against zegermans at a crap table because he always misses the point.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not a Step posted:

I too remember 1992

wow how old are YOU

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

There are no universal truths

Uh...

How about Bernie would have won?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zegermans posted:

Clinton is right btw

yeah it was all the mean russians fault and not the fact she had no message beyond "donald trump? we're better than this :abuela:"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:abuela: :abuela: :abuela:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shear Modulus posted:

free college: bad
a third unwinnable neverending ground war in the middle east led by a madman game show host whose closest advisor is a white supremacist that has a nonzero chance of killing russian soldiers and starting ww3: good

You should run for office as a Democrat, you could really go places!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

loquacius posted:

wow how old are YOU

I am ancient beyond reckoning. Older than the stars. I have seen all of this come to pass, and will see it again when the cycle resets. I say this with the authority of a billion billion millennia: Bernie would have won.

• Locked thread