Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

also the alt right is like OH poo poo LIBERALS LOOK OUT IT'S GOWDY, THE BIG DOGGGGG

https://twitter.com/pink_lady56/status/849994459957923841

got that dick spencer soft serve swirly cut and oakleys down pat for maximum douchebag :thumbsup:

Lick my Ed Balls Gowdy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump is going to start pushing the false flag theory without saying false flag. He's gonna say something like "There's some really smart people out there who are saying it wasn't Assad. These are people that were right about Iraq, about Libya, and about a lot of other things. And these are some of the best people, they've supported me even when the media was telling everyone I couldn't win, but I did, 304 electoral votes, a landslide, and I didn't beat Hillary Clinton, who just the other day gave a horrible interview, just horrible, so nasty, I didn't beat her in a landslide just to do what she would do."

Wow spoilers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Office Pig posted:

I refuse to believe there are people inspired by Trey Gowdy, no matter how much they insist that they are.

https://twitter.com/WeSupport45/status/850010006980374528

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Signed the offer letter 10 minutes ago. I have officially gotten the job. :feelsgood:

Goons, what's it like to go from paycheck to paycheck and overdrafts to 2.5x what you were making before?

On a related note, you may find yourself spending a bit less time reading or posting to these here forums. I may be wrong but I'm guessing a job that pays considerably more will also be laying claim to more of your time/energy. Which, all things considered, may be good for your mental health. But at the same time, I find this thread and these forums to still be my lifeline to sanity out here in the boonies.

You may also find yourself in situations where shouting out "TRUMP, Click!" and the like out of the blue isn't as well regarded. I pretty much always have AVs and sigs turned off so I can read the thread during those brief hurry-up-and-wait moments that come so often in my work.

GOONGRATS!!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Semisponge posted:

doesn't matter, he got replaced by an(other) insane racist trumpkin

is this one anywhere near as stupid

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Epic High Five posted:

Assad, very Putinishly: "last time I gassed kids and bombed the survivors, the Republicans defended me and refused to let the President stop me. Obviously with Republicans in charge of everything now I can do it again and they will support me again"

honestly. probaly something like that. he probaly also got told by russia that they had trump by the nuts and he would play their game. again who knows.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump is going to start pushing the false flag theory without saying false flag. He's gonna say something like "There's some really smart people out there who are saying it wasn't Assad. These are people that were right about Iraq, about Libya, and about a lot of other things. And these are some of the best people, they've supported me even when the media was telling everyone I couldn't win, but I did, 304 electoral votes, a landslide, and I didn't beat Hillary Clinton, who just the other day gave a horrible interview, just horrible, so nasty, I didn't beat her in a landslide just to do what she would do."

he might, he is either gonna go full patton and bomb them to poo poo, or 180 and talk about how great and innocent assad is.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TREY GOWDY TAKES NO PRISONERS

literally, because he's bad at his job

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

he's Captain Benghazi

so dumber

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

also the alt right is like OH poo poo LIBERALS LOOK OUT IT'S GOWDY, THE BIG DOGGGGG

hmm yep

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

he's Captain Benghazi

so dumber

he's no darryl issa

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

He is the guy who spent 3 years trying to take down Hillary on the Bengahzi/EMAILZ investigation and didn't exactly do a great job of it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Be careful what you ask for liberals, sometimes you get it!

"Okay, free healthcare"

Wait, slow down no

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the black husserl posted:

the gently caress you are!!

*streaks naked thru your lawn and tips over your grill*

(i love rp threads)

*looks on from two backyards over, fire extinguisher in hand*

Some things just aren't worth dying for.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Signed the offer letter 10 minutes ago. I have officially gotten the job. :feelsgood:

Goons, what's it like to go from paycheck to paycheck and overdrafts to 2.5x what you were making before?

it feels fucken great-congratulations!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DarrellIssa/status/850025294689959937

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

honestly. probaly something like that. he probaly also got told by russia that they had trump by the nuts and he would play their game. again who knows.

he might, he is either gonna go full patton and bomb them to poo poo, or 180 and talk about how great and innocent assad is.
Trump going full Patton on Syria would mean the piss tape isn't real.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this guy must be paying a bot army run by some freelance russian operation

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Yinlock posted:

these are the same morons who think trump is a super strong smart dude.

Dolash posted:

I think it might be an interesting test of madman theory. People were scared Hillary would start WW3 because if she wanted a no-fly zone over Syria that'd mean knowingly shooting down Russian planes, but Trump is too stupid to fully understand the implications of such an order so in a weird way it's like the onus is on Russia and Iran to get out of his way. He doesn't know any better.

the issue is he is a loving moron who changes his mind every 10 seconds and doesn't think of consequences short or long term.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

join us at border woll brix det com

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

is this hillary clinton's alt account

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

huh.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Be careful what you ask for liberals, sometimes you get it!

"Okay, free healthcare"

Wait, slow down no

this but full communism now instead

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Epic High Five posted:

Gowdy worship is one of the weirdest trends on the right imho

Back when they were debating replacing Boehner they wanted him for speaker lol, would have been even more of a clusterfuck than Ryan.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

On a related note, you may find yourself spending a bit less time reading or posting to these here forums. I may be wrong but I'm guessing a job that pays considerably more will also be laying claim to more of your time/energy. Which, all things considered, may be good for your mental health. But at the same time, I find this thread and these forums to still be my lifeline to sanity out here in the boonies.

You may also find yourself in situations where shouting out "TRUMP, Click!" and the like out of the blue isn't as well regarded. I pretty much always have AVs and sigs turned off so I can read the thread during those brief hurry-up-and-wait moments that come so often in my work.

GOONGRATS!!!!

It's an IT position in a supervisory role

Once I get my feet planted I doubt you'll be seeing less of me here. I'm pretty sure at least half the shift is done with headphones on while browsing Reddit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

On a related note, you may find yourself spending a bit less time reading or posting to these here forums. I may be wrong but I'm guessing a job that pays considerably more will also be laying claim to more of your time/energy.

Fuckin lol

I make more than I ever have in the past and spend 5 of my 8 hours at work reading the forums and posting

More money = more work is a sad joke passed off onto the working class

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Congratulations twitter on standing up for free speech for all americans, however, im slightly concerned by the decision to promote the hashtag "SyriaHoax" on the sidebar for every user

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol Gowdy's the kid who just fails every class because "y'all I ain't gotta learn this poo poo cuz I'm gonna run my daddy's gravel supply store" and for some reason the esteemed citizens of Bumfuck Wherever thought that was solid congressional chops.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

aah, the C-SPAM equivalent of a particular dog toy, the Gowdy Rout

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

uhhhhh ohhhhh libtards

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Is, like, anyone afraid of Trey Gowdy's inbred-looking beady eyed face and his hilarious hillbilly accent? The only thing I've be afraid of if he yelled at me was getting some tabaccy on my face

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Dude looks worse with sunglasses, which is actually impressive

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Venuz Patrol posted:

Congratulations twitter on standing up for free speech for all americans, however, im slightly concerned by the decision to promote the hashtag "SyriaHoax" on the sidebar for every user

I've already received a few text messages which have said that "this is a trap to test trump set up by the globalist" or something.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think my body naturally resists the bougie parasite tho. My co-worker just asked me what I was going to treat myself with once I got the first check and all I could think of was an Instant Pot and maybe some salmon if it's on sale so it isn't sardines EVERY day

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I'm happy that Gowdy got the position because it means that he's going to get hosed by the FBI too lol

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/850125113328586757

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trey Gowdy lookin' like an anorexic Michael Douglas

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
hey remember 'You Cretins Are Going to Get Thousands of People Killed', the deadspin article addressed to the pundits gushing over trump's SOTU? said they'd effectively told trump he could get the adulation he craves by getting a Hero Troop killed and the covering his fuckup with display of public pageantry, and now that's going to be engraved into what passes for his thought processes?

i've been thinking about it a lot today!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

I think my body naturally resists the bougie parasite tho. My co-worker just asked me what I was going to treat myself with once I got the first check and all I could think of was an Instant Pot and maybe some salmon if it's on sale so it isn't sardines EVERY day

I love me some dines, though.

King Oscar's with some hot sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

christ the new john slattery movie looks loving awful, whose idea was it to make him a badass action hero?

• Locked thread