Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

thank you mike-o

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

C. ATTACHMENTS/DETACHMENTS -
HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

D. CIVIL/TERRAIN CONSIDERATIONS -
ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

IV. ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS (SUSTAINMENT)
THERE IS NOTHING TO ADMINISTER WHEN ALL IS ASH

V. COMMAND/SIGNAL (COMMAND AND CONTROL)
A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/850160754527436801

Oh my god, no.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
:frogdowns:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Two Finger posted:

thank you mike-o

inshallah

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Two Finger posted:

thank you mike-o

:perfect:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373581528405905408

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Are we all going to die?

Asking for a friend.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I am in an area that will likely be hit at least five times so no worries here. Enjoy Fallout 5 guys.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I just bought a loving camaro and now the world is going to end. This is bullshit

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

:stare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
anyhow who buys a camaro deserves nuclear annihilation, unless maybe you have a mullet

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

he literally contradicts everything he posted before his run for presidency lol

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Are we all going to die?

Asking for a friend.

Nah, I was right and it was all for show and the Russians played along.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I just bought a loving camaro and now the world is going to end. This is bullshit

Did you finance? Just stop making payments now and like, hey, mostly free camaro.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

You were so close to bagging a mullet man.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I live in loving Canada, but at least I'm pretty close to seattle so while the fallout and blastwave won't hit me you can be god drat sure the aftershocks will :getin:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Can the world hold off on ending until the end of the month? I've got tickets to Chris Rock that I'd really like to use. Or should I try to put away as much of this bottle of Wild Turkey as I can tonight?

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Ugghhhh I'm still in the IRR

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
gently caress you dumb idiots thinking the ride was going on any longer than this, suck it up, embrace eternity, choke on that nuclear cock

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I am in an area that will likely be hit at least five times so no worries here. Enjoy Fallout 5 guys.

I live next to the Pentagon, so my biggest hope is that if poo poo really does kick off, I get a cameo as a ghoul NPC that lives nearby who gives side missions in the next Fallout game.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm about fifteen miles from both Argonne and Fermi-lab.

See you degenerates on the other side

An agent of tg
Apr 7, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

When you disintegrate can I have your camaro? Il need the scrap to make raider armor.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

anyhow who buys a camaro deserves nuclear annihilation, unless maybe you have a mullet

its not a mullet, its hockey hair

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm going to gently caress all of you to get perks in the wasteland but I hope your quests are good

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I offer sanctuary to any gipper who wants to work for me

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

jesus christ take it down a notch

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Except Wasabi. Rot in piss brony boy

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i'm going to gently caress all of you to get perks in the wasteland but I hope your quests are good

Seems like a fair trade, smoothskin

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Lets play count to 60 targets

https://goo.gl/maps/epyRyD1nhhG2

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Just moved out to Long Island, so I for one am excited to die horribly from fallout when NYC turns into a crater.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
N. Idaho is pretty safe just bring your own guns and ammo and pot and food

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Kazinsal posted:

I live in loving Canada, but at least I'm pretty close to seattle so while the fallout and blastwave won't hit me you can be god drat sure the aftershocks will :getin:

LOL if you think Canada is getting spared.

Two Finger posted:

I offer sanctuary to any gipper who wants to work for me

I might take you up on that :unsmigghh:

Are there any good streams to be watching right now?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

its not a mullet, its hockey hair

Good point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2704OHdFVew

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

If I die in the first salvo, my only regret will be that I died without seeing Iron Maiden play.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

suboptimal posted:

If I die in the first salvo, my only regret will be that I died without seeing Iron Maiden play.

3 times biarch

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Probably 3 into each hanger

suboptimal posted:

Once. Somewhere on tour late 80's.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Buca di Bepis posted:

jesus christ take it down a notch

i think we're just joking, i think

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

LOL if you think Canada is getting spared.

I was thinking "oh hey maybe Victoria won't get nuked it's not that big of a city" but then I remembered it's a provincial capital so I'll see you guys in the afterlife

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Two Finger posted:

thank you mike-o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/850151287719174144

Be kind of funny if the Russian's didn't tell the Iranians. Well assuming any were at the air field.

• Locked thread