Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

I could actually be convinced to vote third party if that happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Are you ready for 4 years of CNN posting Hillary's backseat presidential driving? Because you're totally going to get that.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hillary Clinton should kill herself as atonement for loving up the election as badly as she did

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I mean we get that with every cycle. With Bush, it was Gore and Bill Clinton second guessing. With Obama, it was everyone from McCain to Romney to Bachman to anyone employed by Fox News challenging the illegal Muslim blackman president.

I guess now we get Pantsuit Abuela

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850154183697334272

Clinton's such a loving warhawk

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Nah, they'll run Michelle so they can have foreign governments funnel money into My Brother's Keeper since the Clinton Foundation took some heat

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

Hillary Clinton should kill herself as atonement for loving up the election as badly as she did
I'm pretty sure they just did the automated establishment Democrat vs. establishment Republican campaign, i.e. vague meaningless assertions knowing the other side will be doing the same, with a lame popularity contest and whatever the public is mad at more in recent dictating the winner. This gives both sides the ability to force feed their special interests once they got elected because they never stood for anything in a meaningful way.

So you can kinda blame Hillary she's just playing the generic establishment playbook and Trump wasn't... so he won.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Runaktla posted:

I'm pretty sure they just did the automated establishment Democrat vs. establishment Republican campaign, i.e. vague meaningless assertions knowing the other side will be doing the same, with a lame popularity contest and whatever the public is mad at more in recent dictating the winner. This gives both sides the ability to force feed their special interests once they got elected because they never stood for anything in a meaningful way.

So you can kinda blame Hillary she's just playing the generic establishment playbook and Trump wasn't... so he won.

She colluded with the dnc against Bernie, who would have won

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html

Does she have to praise him now? Also, LOL at doing it while you're eating with Chinese leaders. "Oh hang on Xi, I've got 50 Tomahawks to launch at Syria while you're here, check this poo poo out".

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Double lol at doing it without congressional approval! Lolol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Uh so we just attacked Syria

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Uh so we just made Syria great again

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

Uh so we just attacked Syria

Big league

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Trump abandons yet another campaign promise.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Hey we totally revealed the evil and corrupt MSM totally worth it you guys

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i've been saying to gas this thread for months, mr assad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

grack posted:

Trump abandons yet another campaign promise.

It's not really a war if the other side can't shoot back

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It's OK though because abuela just stepped out of the forest and into the limelight an hour previously to tell us she would have done the same thing in a hilarious self-own.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Hold on meow. Trump doing what Clinton would have done is now a point in your favor? I mean, I'm not claiming it's a point in our favor, but it certainly seems like both sides look equally goddamn stupid from that particular angle, so maybe just sweep that under the rug before we all end up owned eh?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

new phone who dis posted:

It's OK though because abuela just stepped out of the forest and into the limelight an hour previously to tell us she would have done the same thing in a hilarious self-own.

Wow. I hate being right.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Remember how people voted trump because Hillary was a warmongering liar?

hmm

HMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bag em and tag em posted:

Hold on meow. Trump doing what Clinton would have done is now a point in your favor? I mean, I'm not claiming it's a point in our favor, but it certainly seems like both sides look equally goddamn stupid from that particular angle, so maybe just sweep that under the rug before we all end up owned eh?

Who's "your" and "our" in this statement

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dizz posted:

Remember how people voted trump because Hillary was a warmongering liar?

hmm

HMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't see any war

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

bag em and tag em posted:

Sounds like literally everything Trump has done

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I don't see any war

Right, those are just friendly missiles filled with confetti launched towards an ally of russia

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Trump and Hillary should have to kiss now. Them's the rules.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Right, those are just friendly missiles filled with confetti launched towards an ally of russia

I thought trump was a secret russian puppet. Which is it?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It's like in those romantic comedies where two people hate each other's guts horribly but then one day some life changing event happens and in the middle of both of them ranting at each other they say "bomb Syria's airfields to prevent gas attacks" at the exact same time and start making out.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He's a retard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Trump is just being tsundere

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mnoba posted:

trump was voted in on getting out of the middle east, can't figure out why he would change his mind

Lol

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Bholder posted:

I am 100% certain Russia was informed before those missiles were launched. They don't give a gently caress about Syria or Al-Assad as long as they can keep a port on the Mediterranean.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

new phone who dis posted:

It's like in those romantic comedies where two people hate each other's guts horribly but then one day some life changing event happens and in the middle of both of them ranting at each other they say "bomb Syria's airfields to prevent gas attacks" at the exact same time and start making out.

M-mods?!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

grack posted:

I am 100% certain Russia was informed before those missiles were launched. They don't give a gently caress about Syria or Al-Assad as long as they can keep a port on the Mediterranean.

Its confirmed they warned Russia before the attacks

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Its confirmed they warned Russia before the attacks

I thought doing this let the bad guys get away

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Skypie posted:

It does this in addition to letting trump swing his dick around, win win

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Skypie posted:

When your targets are runways, they have a hard time avoiding the bombs.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

He's a retard

lol trump's fine

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
really hope trump watches cartoons

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Trump's base are gonna be pissed, I think. Meanwhile McCain and Graham are probably ecstatic.

This week's episode of The Trump Presidency has been unpredictable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
and walks around in his boxers. and eats ice cream from cartons

• Locked thread