Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Watch Trump start a loving war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

:downsgun:

i'm gonna miss living

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
how dare you attack your own people

attacks same people

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shangri-Law School posted:

It's OK. Hillary would have fired 60 billion cruise missiles.

I mean considering she was rabble rousing today for these exact strikes in Syria, yeah, it's a pretty safe assumption:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

And this was also Obama's plan if they could ever pin a chemical attack on Assad. The war mongers who run our government are loving monsters:

A Hillary government would probably be like, 10% less retarded about it I guess, GO TEAM BLUE

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/850160864497991681

Kalli fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Apr 7, 2017

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

I mean considering she was rabble rousing today for these exact strikes in Syria, yeah, it's a pretty safe assumption:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

not bombing the middle east as part of a theoretical 'america first' strategy was going to be the smallest drop in an otherwise empty glass and now welp.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

gently caress you Kalli. gently caress you. Yeah, haircuts are the same as decapitation. If Trump's presidency kills off your breed of glib, indiscriminate cynicism, then maybe the untold amounts of suffering will have been worth it.

gently caress you forever. Die you stupid gently caress.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gently caress you Kalli. gently caress you. Yeah, haircuts are the same as decapitation. If Trump's presidency kills off your breed of glib, indiscriminate cynicism, then maybe the untold amounts of suffering will have been worth it.

lmao

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Amy is pretty much getting the gamergate treatment by internet males.

Wasnt gamergate like 70% deserved critiscism and 30% MRA crazies being misogynistic as gently caress that was painted as being 100% misogynistic? I kind of ignored all of it at the time because any time anyone tried to explain the actual goings on someone would write a huge diatribe dismissing someones point because they were male.

Amy schumer getting criticised is pretty funny though she stole her material and the evidence is overwhelming and then ran to the social justice cause for defense after publically mocking social causes for the last 5 years.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im glad i cast my 12 ballots for donald trump

Nov 6, 2002

BlindSite posted:

Wasnt gamergate like 70% deserved critiscism and 30% MRA crazies being misogynistic as gently caress that was painted as being 100% misogynistic?

lol no

BlindSite posted:

Amy schumer getting criticised is pretty funny though she stole her material and the evidence is overwhelming and then ran to the social justice cause for defense after publically mocking social causes for the last 5 years.

lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Enlighten me. Its why im asking

Nov 6, 2002

It's not really worth rehashing here because it's the dumbest topic this side of deflategate and there are a million articles and stories on it if you really want to learn more. Suffice to say it's more like .05% deserved criticism and 95.5% retarded manbabies harassing anyone who disagree.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

real talk that dragon age game was poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
what did kalli do

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sushi for lunch motherfuckers. Super keeeeeeen.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Enlighten me. Its why im asking

"Games Journalism" was a red herring that was used to latch onto.

it was 100% MRA bullshit

Nov 6, 2002

ETHICS IN VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM IS A VERY IMPORTANT MATTER SIR

and when I say "ethics" I mean women developers and gamers are bad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What's the other .45% tho

Nov 6, 2002

swatting

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

What's the other .45% tho

lots of guys that hate the other gender and can't interact in public used it as a casus belli to stalk women online.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

:chloe:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli started a war in Syria

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's not really worth rehashing here because it's the dumbest topic this side of deflategate and there are a million articles and stories on it if you really want to learn more. Suffice to say it's more like .05% deserved criticism and 95.5% retarded manbabies harassing anyone who disagree.

It basically started because some girl dev dated a dude who reviewed games and he had reviewed her game.

Mind you this game was free to play.

Then in a weird coincidence only women were targeted.

Same basic principle applies to Amy, for some reason people only care that she steals jokes, literally the oldest trick in stand up comedy.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

It basically started because some girl dev dated a dude who reviewed games and he had reviewed her game.

Same basic principle applies to Amy, for some reason people only care that she steals jokes, literally the oldest trick in stand up comedy.

Not even that.

Her ex got pissy and started spreading rumors, that's really it.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Amy Schumer's netflix special was mediocre but then again I've never liked her standup, I find her delivery style annoying. I think she's a better skit writer than stage persona.

When I saw the rating of two stars I thought to myself "lol she must have said something women-positive in it". MRAs are garbage

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eli Wiggum posted:

what did kalli do

Shangri-Law School has a bug up his butt because I disagreed with him during the Kaepernick blowback last year, by pointing out that the Democrats are also just terrible when it comes to police violence. This somehow expands to me being wrong that Hillary would also be bombing Syria because today she gave an interview where she said we should be bombing the heck out of Syria, along with a horrifying number of other democrats who've spent the last few days rabblerousing. It's like a drunk history re-enactment to the leadup of the Iraq war, with more cartoonish assholes everywhere.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah, as everyone said, it's almost entirely the same crew of pathetic assholes from the red pill subforums, coontown, the various SA spinoffs , /pol/ and spent the last year on the_donald. They've always existed as a small subsection of the internet, but mostly locked away in their own little hells like stormfront, but between 4chan, reddit and twitter, they were able to, over the last decade, coalesce into a much larger movement and get people to actually notice they exist. (that's still rather small, just full of a few thousand dead enders with an infinite amount of free time).

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Not even that.

Her ex got pissy and started spreading rumors, that's really it.

Yeah, is that dude still in Massachusetts? Eron Gjoni, I knew googling Elon Musk Gamergate would turn up the right name.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure Dennis Leary will receive his comeuppance for ripping off Bill Hicks entire shtick and making a career out of it any minute now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:siren: MOD INTERRUPTION :siren:

Stow the gamergate chat. It ends poorly no matter how you're trying to talk about it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Can I still make fun of Denis Leary?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Spoeank posted:

Watch Trump start a loving war

*Looks at DD-214* Thank loving god.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grittybeard posted:

Yes.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol isis is attacking the base we just bombed

edit* a different base, sorry

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Apr 7, 2017

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

He was in demolition man.

He was not the good part of demolition man

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the dog on downton Abbey was named isis

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Russia got warning and pulled all their people out of the base before the missiles launched.

Hopefully avoiding ww3 in the process.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ehud posted:

So was the spy agency where archer worked.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Russia got warning and pulled all their people out of the base before the missiles launched.

Hopefully avoiding ww3 in the process.

otoh maybe the nfl draft will be cancelled and the panthers wont be able to draft the white running back

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

Also a band from Boston in the late 90's.

The ISIS tattoo joke has been repeated so many times i have no idea if it has any basis in reality, but I kinda hope there's some metalhead out thre rocking one.

Also a nuclear proliferation thinktank.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also an Egyptian god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Generic cats names in fiction:

(A) Paws
(B) Spot