Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Homestar Runner posted:

Trump sucks a big ol' mountain of monkey dong but lol at u taking your goalposts and going home

You're talking to a person who has a list of Grammy winner Hillary Clinton's accomplishments saved on their hard drive ready for rapid fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I know, Trump's the same on foreign policy and objectively worse domestically. Pretty funny that every hope you had for him is going up in smoke.:laugh:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
At least we can all stop pretending that one of the selling points of Trump's campaign was his committal to avoid sending American lives to die in middle eastern wars and a rejection of a neoconservatism.

Edit - Hey, what's Alex Jones and the russian botswarm going to be doing over the next few weeks? That'll be interesting.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Knight posted:

At least we can all stop pretending that one of the selling points of Trump's campaign was his committal to avoid sending American lives to die in middle eastern wars and a rejection of a neoconservatism.

Have you considered it's another 5D chess move intended to throw off :airquote: the establishment :airquote:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Knight posted:

"Clinton would have been just as bad, so it totally justifies my retarded vote. Who cares about the fact that he's an insane racist, stop bothering me with that!" -every The Saurus clone & parachute account itt

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
ok but how many dimensions of chess are we up to now

like 14 right

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Hello, war is great for manufacturing jobs. . . .

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

Hello, war is great for manufacturing jobs. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
trump shot the bombs at the chemical warfar factory hes a hero

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

lovely Wizard posted:

Trump is a better president by far than Hillary Clinton

Explain.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dizz posted:

Explain.

Well, for one he is a president whereas Hillary is not...

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Dizz posted:

Explain.

He's actually a president, unlike Clinton

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Has anyone said Watch Trump Start a War yet???

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
It doesn't matter who's the president because they all become Lockheed-Goldman-Saud's figurehead very quickly. Trump is now literally fine because he's demonstrated that he's willing to play ball, it's just gonna be smooth sailing business as usual from here on out, punctuated by some funny tweets and some fake outrage by CNN to pander to their audience.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

kingcom posted:

Has anyone said Watch Trump Start a War yet???

Tillerson basically paraphrased it:

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/850059818165559296

lol people in this very thread thought he would be a good president.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

feelix posted:

It doesn't matter who's the president because they all become Lockheed-Goldman-Saud's figurehead very quickly. Trump is now literally fine because he's demonstrated that he's willing to play ball, it's just gonna be smooth sailing business as usual from here on out, punctuated by some funny tweets and some fake outrage by CNN to pander to their audience.

But he's not supposed to be "just fine" he is the wildcard, the outsider, the change. He is supposed to be different.

Instead he is the same poo poo but even more incompetent than usual

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Bholder posted:

But he's not supposed to be "just fine" he is the wildcard, the outsider, the change. He is supposed to be different.

Instead he is the same poo poo but even more incompetent than usual

Same poo poo happened with Obama, I'm not surprised at all. I voted for him because his party at least had the decency to let us choose the figurehead instead of forcing the heir apparent on us. Small victories.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm guessing rhe cia finally got to him

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

feelix posted:

Same poo poo happened with Obama, I'm not surprised at all. I voted for him because his party at least had the decency to let us choose the figurehead instead of forcing the heir apparent on us. Small victories.

Boy, that was stupid of you.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Majorian posted:

It doesn't matter who is president

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

feelix posted:

It doesn't matter who is president

Nah, only Trump would be stupid enough to try this and get caught:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/850199460156104704

He literally warned the Russians, who warned the Syrians.

This is the retard you voted for. You got fooled by this moron.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Majorian posted:

Nah, only Trump would be stupid enough to try this and get caught:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/850199460156104704

He literally warned the Russians, who warned the Syrians.

This is the retard you voted for. You got fooled by this moron.

haha totally

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Majorian posted:

u were part of the spineless D&D liberal hivemind that helped sandbag bernie, congrats

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homestar Runner posted:

u were part of the spineless D&D liberal hivemind that helped sandbag bernie, congrats

I voted for, donated to, and volunteered for Bernie, idiot.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Majorian posted:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

Bernie would have won.:smuggo:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Majorian posted:

lol you're a centrist loser

source: ur entire post history

Majorian posted:

I call Bernie or Bust types idiots routinely. You can check my post history to see for yourself.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
If he had made it to the primaries I would have voted for him, probably. I didn't look too deeply into the actual numbers since he didn't make it, but he definitely said things I agreed with, for the most part.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Is it finally time for both parties to backpedal so hard that they cease to exist?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homestar Runner posted:

lol you're a centrist loser

source: ur entire post history

Please. Hating Bernie or Bust tards doesn't change the fact that I supported him during the primary.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

PathAsc posted:

Is it finally time for both parties to backpedal so hard that they cease to exist?

Marco Rubio was on MSNBC, crowing that Trump is now in his neocon camp.:laffo:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Homestar Runner posted:

Trump sucks a big ol' mountain of monkey dong but lol at u taking your goalposts and going home

what the gently caress does this even mean

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Majorian posted:

Bernie or Bust tards

lol by your own logic they were right

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homestar Runner posted:

lol by your own logic they were right

Bernie would have won; doesn't mean Trump was the next least-microcephalic choice.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Cross-posted serious question: what does the united states gain by going to war with Syria?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pastry Mistakes posted:

Cross-posted serious question: what does the united states gain by going to war with Syria?
ISIS-controlled Syria

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Pastry Mistakes posted:

Nothing.

Anyways, lol at people thinking trump and hillary were even a sliver of competency over Bernie

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pastry Mistakes posted:

what have we gained from going to any war since the first two world wars where we used them to become the strongest nation in existence? We keep trying to ride that wave to make mad money but we're not actually as smart or as capable as the 1984 antagonists so we're just gonna keep swinging and hoping we hit another post war prosperity era while ignoring the fact that yeah that poo poo isn't ever going to happen again

the tingler
Jul 15, 2009

Pastry Mistakes posted:

gee maybe it's the same as iraq, afghanistan, and libya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pastry Mistakes posted:

The U.S. won't gain anything. Trump thinks his presidency will, because he's literally that dumb.

• Locked thread