Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

:eyepop:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Good god SDP is a pathetic party

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Is there some chart about who is voting KESK?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Andrast posted:

Good god SDP is a pathetic party

No matter where you are in the world you can always trust oikeistodemarit to piss away every good opportunity handed to them.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"I am not a nazi and crazy people who have right winged beliefs are not murdering hundreds of innocent children. No seriously stop calling me a nazi. it makes you look stupid. also, dumb"

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Did you even read that image? There is a single person in both lines of discussion and they said they don't accept violence. Are you trying to prove that some leftists think if you are provocated or attacked that you can use violence? Don't think that was the point, but as far as going in proving hypocrisy that's kinda ridiculous.

I mean gently caress, I don't accept violence but I sure as poo poo have wanted to punch about five thousand people in my life. I would imagine that is a pretty human feeling for anyone who isn't a pacifist monk.

This was about immigration? We're not really talking about (mistaken) nazism or anti-nazism here. I personally believe that very few anti-immigrant people in Finland are active members of a Nazi organization or believe in it as a political principle.

Vasemmistoliitto btw. has racists in it, although the representative ones usually get kicked out of the party, like Susanna Koski or that woman who was writing about horrible mixing of the races a while back. So I am not going to just assume that the 50-year old man who assaulted Tamminen (he filed a police report) is a maailmanhalaaja as opposed to old taistolainen or whatever.

quote:

Not really about immigration, is it?

quote:

I don't know what the initial event/video clip was that caused this discussion. An anti-racist attacking a racist unprovoked, or just fighting with eachother? Probably need to expand on that a bit. What do they construe as anti-racist violence? Since they are talking about few broken noses it's kind of hard to make the case that they are referring to hunting down all racists and beating them all to death in their homes.

quote:

Nothing to do with Finland.

quote:

Nothing to do with immigration. Though I don't really consider advocating violence against a violent movement to be equivalent to wanting to murder every immigrant and brown person in Finland.

quote:

I have absolutely no idea what this is.

quote:

I have absolutely no idea who this is, who he is writing it to or why he is writing it. You really need to try to give me at least a bit of a hint here.

quote:

...he's quoting some Swedish guys there. Also again, is that about immigration?

Did you even read your own source? Of course, you did not. Separatist violence is counted as a separate category and is by far the largest. Separatists can be both left-wing or right-wing in political orientation though are usually anti-immigrant in both cases. ETA for example was left-wing as gently caress while KKK were right-wing. Nothing about any of those attacks says anything about the immigration leanings of their particular perpetrators either way.

Also how many of those attacks happened in Finland, either for or against immigration? You seem to be convinced that I don't believe in the existence of left-wing violence as a concept which, uh...I...do. It is real.

Also how many attacks with molotov cocktails have been there in the past years? Because they may not be counted as "terrorism" (why the gently caress not I don't know) but I think trying to burn a building with people inside it is pretty violent. But that can be tied pretty clearly to immigrants, asylum seekers in particular.

She literally says that violence is not justified there...

...that's about gay marriage :wtc:

quote:

+ esim. kaikki DnD:n fash the bash postaukset

I don't think many, if uh, any of those people are Finnish. Guys? Who here said bash the fash?

This is what you get when you just randomly pick images from I guess Naurunappula? Ylilauta? Some kind of Finnish 4chan or straight up Google image search anyway, lol.

Ligur posted:

Nobody else seems to obsessively give a drat about me disagreeing about something... apart from you. But I it's awesome you enjoy reading my posts and looking them up. Read more of them. Figure out, it's not about the person but the ideas. Thing is, it's a different thing to say "hmmm, I don't agree with X" to saying "u r a stalinist/nazi enabler of a mass murdare" or "gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you are a degenate I hate yuo" - to only make a slight hyperpole.

I'm not obsessed about you, it's just that your bullshit-to-post ratio is goddamn magnificent. This is where your myopic narcissism and persecution complex keeps tripping you up again - if you look at my post history (seriously, do I need to give you directions to how to do that, you seem to be completely unaware of it's existence) you notice that I have had plenty of slapfights with people posting bullshit who are not you, multiple times.

I don't think I've said any of those things, though? Is this the slight hyperbole we're talking about again? You know the kind that absolves you of everything negative but makes me a horrible mean monster?

quote:

I bring up the screaming about nazis and whatever up from time to time in D&D, but it's not about my personal feelings. How many times I have to reapeat this... It's about how weird it is certain posters can't handle anyone saying something not-nice about immigration without having a meltdown and immediately attacking whoever posts about by screaming hitlernazi. I'm certainly not the only poster who receives this response, though I don't also mind at all since it proves my point, and even less do I whine directly to the mods how this "has to be stopped and, is a crime" or whatever.

From "time to time" haha, it's your favorite way to barge in here and a good half of the subject in your posts (this one too). You are just mad that you get a reply to those that isn't nice. Well again, metsä vastaa. Stop whining about posters on an internet forum (!) being mean to you when you go all Chicken Little about immigrants and Muslims and people won't make fun of you doing so. Do you think you are the only bigot here getting angry replies or something? You might, I have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

And again, you are literally whining about it right now

Ligur posted:

The hs.fi post I quoted earlier was full of people who think the POLICE or some other official should make folks saying nasty things STOP and then PUNISH people with DIFFERENT VIEWS. Because boo-hoo. They were offended :(

I find it curious someone can't take an opposing view without trying to shut it down by pleading to a higher force.

You find it curious that someone who has been a victim of a crime (threatening a person, a group of people, or harassing them on the street is a crime) is pursuing a legal action against it? I haven't personally bothered, but I don't bother when someone steals my bike either. But in your opinion should people who go to a police station to report that their bike has been stolen be laughed out of there?

Ligur posted:

Anecdotally, I have plenty of pro-immigration friends and also anti-unelma friends. Today a friend who is running on the Left Alliance list was told by someone at the train station that his LA button sucks and he deserves a "button" on his forehead instead. "Nappi päähän mielummin". Did he freak out and go to the newspapers, crying? No, he made a facebook post and laughed it off. Same thing with with right-wingers I know, they don't freak out when some LA hoodlum threatens them since it's just whatthefuckever. The Feminists on the other hand...

Good for him/them/any of your convenient anecdotal friends. It's still a crime though.

And again, do you truly, actually, believe that True Finn members don't cry about things to newspapers? Just a direct answer to this would be nice.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 7, 2017

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

kuolema demareille

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

HerraS posted:

kuolema demareille

Anteeksi vain, mutta oletteko kuulleet seuraavasta pääministeristämme?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
panisin

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Did you even read that image? There is a single person in both lines of discussion and they said they don't accept violence. Are you trying to prove that some leftists think if you are provocated or attacked that you can use violence? Don't think that was the point, but as far as going in proving hypocrisy that's kinda ridiculous.

I mean gently caress, I don't accept violence but I sure as poo poo have wanted to punch about five thousand people in my life. I would imagine that is a pretty human feeling for anyone who isn't a pacifist monk.

This was about immigration? We're not really talking about (mistaken) nazism or anti-nazism here. I personally believe that very few anti-immigrant people in Finland are active members of a Nazi organization or believe in it as a political principle.

Vasemmistoliitto btw. has racists in it, although the representative ones usually get kicked out of the party, like Susanna Koski or that woman who was writing about horrible mixing of the races a while back. So I am not going to just assume that the 50-year old man who assaulted Tamminen (he filed a police report) is a maailmanhalaaja as opposed to old taistolainen or whatever.

Not really about immigration, is it?

I don't know what the initial event/video clip was that caused this discussion. An anti-racist attacking a racist unprovoked, or just fighting with eachother? Probably need to expand on that a bit. What do they construe as anti-racist violence? Since they are talking about few broken noses it's kind of hard to make the case that they are referring to hunting down all racists and beating them all to death in their homes.

Nothing to do with Finland.

Nothing to do with immigration. Though I don't really consider advocating violence against a violent movement to be equivalent to wanting to murder every immigrant and brown person in Finland.

I have absolutely no idea what this is.

I have absolutely no idea who this is, who he is writing it to or why he is writing it. You really need to try to give me at least a bit of a hint here.

...he's quoting some Swedish guys there. Also again, is that about immigration?

Did you even read your own source? Of course, you did not. Separatist violence is counted as a separate category and is by far the largest. Separatists can be both left-wing or right-wing in political orientation though are usually anti-immigrant in both cases. ETA for example was left-wing as gently caress while KKK were right-wing. Nothing about any of those attacks says anything about the immigration leanings of their particular perpetrators either way.

Also how many of those attacks happened in Finland, either for or against immigration? You seem to be convinced that I don't believe in the existence of left-wing violence as a concept which, uh...I...do. It is real.

Also how many attacks with molotov cocktails have been there in the past years? Because they may not be counted as "terrorism" (why the gently caress not I don't know) but I think trying to burn a building with people inside it is pretty violent. But that can be tied pretty clearly to immigrants, asylum seekers in particular.

She literally says that violence is not justified there...

...that's about gay marriage :wtc:

I don't think many, if uh, any of those people are Finnish. Guys? Who here said bash the fash?

This is what you get when you just randomly pick images from I guess Naurunappula? Ylilauta? Some kind of Finnish 4chan or straight up Google image search anyway, lol.

I'm not obsessed about you, it's just that your bullshit-to-post ratio is goddamn magnificent. This is where your myopic narcissism and persecution complex keeps tripping you up again - if you look at my post history (seriously, do I need to give you directions to how to do that, you seem to be completely unaware of it's existence) you notice that I have had plenty of slapfights with people posting bullshit who are not you, multiple times.

I don't think I've said any of those things, though? Is this the slight hyperbole we're talking about again? You know the kind that absolves you of everything negative but makes me a horrible mean monster?

From "time to time" haha, it's your favorite way to barge in here and a good half of the subject in your posts (this one too). You are just mad that you get a reply to those that isn't nice. Well again, metsä vastaa. Stop whining about posters on an internet forum (!) being mean to you when you go all Chicken Little about immigrants and Muslims and people won't make fun of you doing so. Do you think you are the only bigot here getting angry replies or something? You might, I have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

And again, you are literally whining about it right now

You find it curious that someone who has been a victim of a crime (threatening a person, a group of people, or harassing them on the street is a crime) is pursuing a legal action against it? I haven't personally bothered, but I don't bother when someone steals my bike either. But in your opinion should people who go to a police station to report that their bike has been stolen be laughed out of there?

Good for him/them/any of your convenient anecdotal friends. It's still a crime though.

And again, do you truly, actually, believe that True Finn members don't cry about things to newspapers? Just a direct answer to this would be nice.

it took you this long to come up with extenuating circumstances and other excuses? drat dude, you're losing your edge

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005160045.html

Jesus loving Christ. "Hey! All I was doing was suspecting this person wasn't a Finnish citizen because of his name and blocked him from doing his duties because of that! That is not racism and I am totally going to whine about it to newspapers!" - A man whose first name is, you read that right, Harry :psyduck:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

it took you this long to come up with extenuating circumstances and other excuses? drat dude, you're losing your edge

That is one weak rear end reply. Posting foreign anarchists, European terrorism statistics and things completely unrelated to the discussion about immigration surprisingly enough does not prove that there are equivalent "ääripäät" in that discussion in Finland. You weren't even able to find one suvakki yelling about murdering all persus in Finland because they hate immigrants?

I'd say something about an edge but I think we both know you never had one to begin with. Shitposting suits you much better.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 7, 2017

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Reports of a truck driving into a crowd in Stockholm

http://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005161024.html

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Reports of a truck driving into a crowd in Stockholm

http://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005161024.html

I think you are mistaken on what thread you're on. I bet there weren't any Finns involved either...

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Rexroom posted:

I think you are mistaken on what thread you're on. I bet there weren't any Finns involved either...

I think it's a bit too early to blame the Finns for this.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Oletko paikalla? Lähetä kuva!

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005160045.html

Jesus loving Christ. "Hey! All I was doing was suspecting this person wasn't a Finnish citizen because of his name and blocked him from doing his duties because of that! That is not racism and I am totally going to whine about it to newspapers!" - A man whose first name is, you read that right, Harry :psyduck:

That is one weak rear end reply. Posting foreign anarchists, European terrorism statistics and things completely unrelated to the discussion about immigration surprisingly enough does not prove that there are equivalent "ääripäät" in that discussion in Finland. You weren't even able to find one suvakki yelling about murdering all persus in Finland because they hate immigrants?

I'd say something about an edge but I think we both know you never had one to begin with. Shitposting suits you much better.

you always spin everything upside down so that you're never wrong but yeah i wasn't talking strictly about immigration. also i didn't care to google enough so i could prove a pedantic autist wrong on a dead gay comedy forum because i have better things to do - like reading mein kampf, jacking off to anime girls, eating doritos and playing wow

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

DanTheFryingPan posted:

I think it's a bit too early to blame the Finns for this.

Around Finns, never relax.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

you always spin everything upside down so that you're never wrong but yeah i wasn't talking strictly about immigration. also i didn't care to google enough so i could prove a pedantic autist wrong on a dead gay comedy forum because i have better things to do - like reading mein kampf, jacking off to anime girls, eating doritos and playing wow

Well I was, I thought that was pretty clear, so if you want to take it to another direction maybe actually point that out before you do it and waste your time and mine. But I see we are at the "lol I don't care you sperg despite paying to register like everyone else" territory so not really much to get out of that, is there?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

adhuin posted:

Around Finns, never relax.

There was that news piece about Sweden giving immigrants a driver's license without testing if they claimed that they had one in country where they couldn't get records out of, wasn't there?

Maybe this could have been avoided if Sweden hadn't been so lax with the licensation.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
kyllä on nuoriso sitten ilkeää

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

The error is 2.5%, all the changes fall hilariously well under the margin. SDP is retarded and poo poo tho.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

throw to first drat IT posted:

There was that news piece about Sweden giving immigrants a driver's license without testing if they claimed that they had one in country where they couldn't get records out of, wasn't there?

Maybe this could have been avoided if Sweden hadn't been so lax with the licensation.

Yeah, what if a terrorist hijacks a truck only to realize that he forgot his driver's license at home? Boy, wouldn't he be embarassed!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

throw to first drat IT posted:

SDP is retarded and poo poo tho.

I hope this at least is something everybody in this thread can agree on

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Herman Merman posted:

Knock yourself out, but this obsession of yours is a bit worrying.
I'm also confused as to why you'd think I don't condemn islamist terrorism since I do. The discussion was about "ääripäät" in Finland though, and objectively only the far right currently violently terrorizes political opponents and murders people around here.

No, the discussion I quote wasn't about that. You brought out Breivik as proof that right-wingers massacre people here, there and everywhere. Breivik didn't attack in Finland. That was Norway. Also there have been zero Breiviks since, or after, anywhere in Europe.

You should not be scared of Breivik. He is in prison and won't get out soon to shoot you while wearing a frog suit, if ever.

I find your obsession of imminent right-wing violence just as worrying TBH.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

is it imminent right-wing violence jos joku vetää jotakuta toista oikealla heijarilla nekkuun?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Muslimit ajelee Euroopassa rekkoja päin väkijoukkoa (muualla samantapainen ollut tavallista niin pitkään kuin historiaa on kirjoitettu) viikon tai kuukauden välein? No problem! Hyvä meno, nyt meillä on monikulttuuria. Turha kitistä. Pitää hyväksyä erilaisuus. Eikä tämä kerro mistään trendistä. Sitäpaitsi olet rasisti. Ei liity mitenkään mihinkään. Oikeisto on uhka. Lisää maahanmuuttoa tai rassenassehitler. Ei saa yleistää, ei todista mitään.

Joku psyko Norjassa riehuu vuonna 2011 ja tappaa kaikki? Vankka todiste siitä, että äärioikeisto on vaarallinen ja aikoo ampua kaikki naiset ja lapset ennen ja jälkeen tapahtuman. Lisäksi hitler.

Millähän tasolla kognitiivinen dissonanssi mahtaa olla.

Ja kyllä, näyttää olevan right-wing violence jos joku jossain lyö jotakuta nekkuun. Ja voihan se olla, että Tukholman rekkakuski oli tosiaan kavala patriarkaattia edustava valkoinen hetero.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That rant would make sense if someone was in favor of letting dudes murder people with trucks, but as that is not the position of any political party or movement, you are just yelling at windmills.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Muslimit ajelee Euroopassa rekkoja päin väkijoukkoa (muualla samantapainen ollut tavallista niin pitkään kuin historiaa on kirjoitettu) viikon tai kuukauden välein? No problem! Hyvä meno, nyt meillä on monikulttuuria. Turha kitistä. Pitää hyväksyä erilaisuus. Eikä tämä kerro mistään trendistä. Sitäpaitsi olet rasisti. Ei liity mitenkään mihinkään. Oikeisto on uhka. Lisää maahanmuuttoa tai rassenassehitler. Ei saa yleistää, ei todista mitään.

Joku psyko Norjassa riehuu vuonna 2011 ja tappaa kaikki? Vankka todiste siitä, että äärioikeisto on vaarallinen ja aikoo ampua kaikki naiset ja lapset ennen ja jälkeen tapahtuman. Lisäksi hitler.

Millähän tasolla kognitiivinen dissonanssi mahtaa olla.

Ja kyllä, näyttää olevan right-wing violence jos joku jossain lyö jotakuta nekkuun. Ja voihan se olla, että Tukholman rekkakuski oli tosiaan kavala patriarkaattia edustava valkoinen hetero.

I've noticed that you make your most insane hommaforum outpatient screechings in Finnish, whether it is to avoid the mods or because it's kind of hard to compose foaming-at-the-mouth rants in a foreign language, I don't know. But personally I think it is kind of adorable that only this thread is truly privy to just how hosed up you are :allears:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

That rant would make sense if someone was in favor of letting dudes murder people with trucks, but as that is not the position of any political party or movement, you are just yelling at windmills.

Voihan sen ajatella noinkin. Mutta se on tyhmästi ajateltu, sorry bro. Eihän kukaan tietenkään halua nimenomaan hulluja rekkakuskeja päästää maahan. Se on selvää.

On kuitenkin olemassa ainakin yhdessä asiassa selkeästi kaksi eri porukkaa. Toisten mielestä tämä väki tuolta hullujen rekkakuskien maista täytyy päästä maahan, koska ihmisoikeus. Kun sitä porukkaa päästetään maahan osa niistä sitten ajelee rekoilla väkijoukkoon. Mutta se on ihan hyväksyttävä, vaikka kenties ikävä seuraamus.

Toisten mielestä taas em. väkeä ei pitäisi päästää sosiaaliturvan perään maahan laisinkaan, joka on tietenkin vittumainen asenne, mutta samalla takuu siitä, että kukaan ei ajele rekoilla väkijoukkoon koska vääräuskoiset ansaitsevat kuoleman ja sen sellaista.

Vasemmiston kevyt allianssi islamistien kanssa on todella hämmästyttävää katseltavaaa. Luulisi siellä vasemmallakin ihmiten ymmärtävän, että partajepet eivät todellakaan arvosta tai aja samoja arvoja tai asioita, mutta ei.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Et sä voi yleistää tolleen. Kyllähän suomalaisetkin kouluammuskelee. Ja sitä paitsi, islam on rauhan uskonto, nämä "partajäbät" ovat islamisteja, millä ei ole mitään tekemistä islamin kanssa.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Niin ja kyllähän katalat oikeistolaisetkin massamurhaavat koko ajan porukkaa. Tai jos nyt ei silleen oikeesti, niin ainakin puhuvat rumasti ihmisistä, vähän sama asia, kun molemmista tulee paha mieli.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Voihan sen ajatella noinkin. Mutta se on tyhmästi ajateltu, sorry bro. Eihän kukaan tietenkään halua nimenomaan hulluja rekkakuskeja päästää maahan. Se on selvää.

On kuitenkin olemassa ainakin yhdessä asiassa selkeästi kaksi eri porukkaa. Toisten mielestä tämä väki tuolta hullujen rekkakuskien maista täytyy päästä maahan, koska ihmisoikeus. Kun sitä porukkaa päästetään maahan osa niistä sitten ajelee rekoilla väkijoukkoon. Mutta se on ihan hyväksyttävä, vaikka kenties ikävä seuraamus.

Toisten mielestä taas em. väkeä ei pitäisi päästää sosiaaliturvan perään maahan laisinkaan, joka on tietenkin vittumainen asenne, mutta samalla takuu siitä, että kukaan ei ajele rekoilla väkijoukkoon koska vääräuskoiset ansaitsevat kuoleman ja sen sellaista.

Vasemmiston kevyt allianssi islamistien kanssa on todella hämmästyttävää katseltavaaa. Luulisi siellä vasemmallakin ihmiten ymmärtävän, että partajepet eivät todellakaan arvosta tai aja samoja arvoja tai asioita, mutta ei.

You're confused again. You see, some people believe that people shouldn't be reduced to things like their skin color, faith, origin, etc. and should be treated as individuals who are not responsible over things they have no power over just because they happen to share one of those aspects with a perpetrator of a crime. This is called believing in concepts like basic human morality, international law, Finnish law, etc.

You don't believe in this, but in concepts such as collective punishment, collective responsibility, taking away the rights of some people because they happen to share a religion with someone who did a bad thing, and so on. This by the very definition of the word makes you a bigot.

You are a bigot, Ligur, because it is effortless to demonstrate that you are one by the very things you write on this forum. People are not calling you a bigot because they are greenleftliberalvassariwhatever, they are calling you a bigot because you meet the dictionary definition of the word, and this post I am quoting would alone make that case.

It's pretty simple.

EDIT: Also because you are a myopic narcissist with no ability to understand history, you believe this is something new and unprecedented in Europe, which it is not. This time it is just brown people and Muslims doing it, which particulary irks you because you are, like previously pointed out, a bigot.

BTW: Yes, people doing terrorist attacks (not to mention crimes and murders in general) is an acceptable consequence in order for everyone to have equal rights and general freedom in their life. Is this insane to you? This is what every world leader says every time a terrorist attack is done, if not in those exact same words.

quote:

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Apr 8, 2017

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

You're confused again. You see, some people believe that people shouldn't be reduced to things like their skin color, faith, origin, etc. and should be treated as individuals who are not responsible over things they have no power over just because they happen to share one of those aspects with a perpetrator of a crime. This is called believing in concepts like basic human morality, international law, Finnish law, etc.

You don't believe in this, but in concepts such as collective punishment, collective responsibility, taking away the rights of some people because they happen to share a religion with someone who did a bad thing, and so on. This by the very definition of the word makes you a bigot.

You are a bigot, Ligur, because it is effortless to demonstrate that you are one by the very things you write on this forum. People are not calling you a bigot because they are greenleftliberalvassariwhatever, they are calling you a bigot because you meet the dictionary definition of the word, and this post I am quoting would alone make that case.

It's pretty simple.

EDIT: Also because you are a myopic narcissist with no ability to understand history, you believe this is something new and unprecedented in Europe, which it is not. This time it is just brown people and Muslims doing it, which particulary irks you because you are, like previously pointed out, a bigot.

ligured again

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
There's an article in The Jacobin about the Rudimentary Finns, written by one of the usual suspects: https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/04/true-finns-finland-timo-soini-nationalists-far-right-xenophobia-elections/

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I think the biggest irony in the right claiming that the left is the one having an alliance with Islamists is that their :derp: every time there is a terrorist attack is loving exactly what they want. Every time some hysteric retard proposes sweeping restrictions on our morality and freedoms and how we need to treat Muslims like poo poo in order to stay safe, somewhere out there a Wahhabist militant gets an orgasm. How, through literal centuries of writing on how terrorists operate, their motivations and their aims and having this tested and proven in reality they still don't understand this is beyond me.

Way to be useful idiots.

Kemper Boyd posted:

There's an article in The Jacobin about the Rudimentary Finns, written by one of the usual suspects: https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/04/true-finns-finland-timo-soini-nationalists-far-right-xenophobia-elections/

From Fidesz to Donald Trump, this is the story of right-wing populism everywhere. They sell their principles or start making it sure that even if they sell their principles they can still stay in power.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 8, 2017

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Ligur posted:

Riiight.

Sorry, that's not actually how it works, as you could see if you paid any attention whatsoever to anything but your fevered and very racist imagination.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

endlessmonotony posted:

Riiight.

Sorry, that's not actually how it works, as you could see if you paid any attention whatsoever to anything but your fevered and very racist imagination.

Vai niin, olen kuumeinen rasisti. Näen hallusinaatioita. Ilmeisesti tämä yksi porukka ei oikeasti huristelekaan rekoilla päin ihmisiä ja posauttele paikkoja, on hitleriä sanoa niin, eikö. Tutulla linjalla siis mennään.

Miten se sitten oikeasti toimii? Kiitos.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
What is it that you want? Ban Islam? Deport anyone without 2 Finnish parents? What?

Not to rehash old stuff, but I think, and have said here too, that the way the refugee crisis was and is handled is terrible. It does not follow that we should shoot refugees at the border, or drown them in the Mediterranean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

doverhog posted:

What is it that you want? Ban Islam? Deport anyone without 2 Finnish parents? What?

Not to rehash old stuff, but I think, and have said here too, that the way the refugee crisis was and is handled is terrible. It does not follow that we should shoot refugees at the border, or drown them in the Mediterranean.

Based on Ligur's posting, here's a quick rundown of his wants:

#1 Ban all mention of Islam everywhere in Finland
#2 Ban all travel to and from countries where Islam is practised, or where people practising might live or visit
#3 Ban all internet access to sites or information about Islam
#4 Human rights or the rule of law only applies if you're a Finnish citizen
#5 Service guarantees citizenship

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 8, 2017