Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I would smoke all you guys out. ❤️😘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I got a bunch of dabs for really cheap and it's not quite as potent as I'm used too and it's also green. Very strange. Any of you ever seen green wax?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I can't wait for legal weed here is Australia-land.

Its Gunna be super cool. 10 years tops

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

thathonkey posted:

one of my connects apparently has moon rocks in which ive been coveting since i learned of them. very expensive of course but im gonna try and get my hands on one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5uW4gnEys

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I Just opened this thread while waiting for my car at the mechanic and got a huge whiff of some greenery. Is a sign.

:hellyeah:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Jim Barris posted:

I got a bunch of dabs for really cheap and it's not quite as potent as I'm used too and it's also green. Very strange. Any of you ever seen green wax?

Might've been too long of a soak in the solvent? Sometimes if it sits too long you'll pull chlorophyll, which reduces the overall potency (since you're extracting poo poo that won't get you high) and can give it a green color.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Hello weed thread I need help

I can't get weed at all atm and that sucks because I've suffered from hypertension and depression since I was a bab and I'm filling the void with alcohol and tobacco atm. I broke my vaporizer which sucks because it was actually helping me off the cigs and I want to die basically. Smoking tobacco on it's own makes me feel sick now that I've relied on a slightly healthier alternative for a while

I looked up herbal smoking and found out a lot of them like passionflower, diamana, skull cap etc etc. have euphoric/relaxing effects and a lot of you probably use them instead of tobacco for joints so I figured this was the best place to ask

Does anyone have any experience with these, and which ones have the strongest effects? I'm not looking to get high, just something to ease my sadbrains and get over my addictions and get some goddamn sleep

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
that question is probably better asked in TCC

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

i picked up today and there is a nug the size of a jalapeno pepper in there

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Chernobyl baby posted:

Hello weed thread I need help

I can't get weed at all atm and that sucks because I've suffered from hypertension and depression since I was a bab and I'm filling the void with alcohol and tobacco atm. I broke my vaporizer which sucks because it was actually helping me off the cigs and I want to die basically. Smoking tobacco on it's own makes me feel sick now that I've relied on a slightly healthier alternative for a while

I looked up herbal smoking and found out a lot of them like passionflower, diamana, skull cap etc etc. have euphoric/relaxing effects and a lot of you probably use them instead of tobacco for joints so I figured this was the best place to ask

Does anyone have any experience with these, and which ones have the strongest effects? I'm not looking to get high, just something to ease my sadbrains and get over my addictions and get some goddamn sleep

when i was planning on passing a drug test i picked up some marshmallow root from my local head shop. it was okay, definitely works as something to smoke that isnt tobaccy, whacky or otherwise. a week or two later i ordered an ounce of wild dagga online for like 10$, and i liked that a lot better compared to the marshmallow root. it still tastes a little harsh and planty, but i was noticing definite effects. its definitely something to try if if youre looking to quit but still like the experience of smoking

e: im actually somking some dagga rn bc i ran out of flower and need something to burn with this grinder hash

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 4, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

purple death ray posted:

i picked up today and there is a nug the size of a jalapeno pepper in there

you have been visited by the caliente weed hombre and will receive siete aņos of buena suerte.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Do they already have a thread for what I'm looking for there? Sorry I'm drunk and gay and can't find it

TY

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 4, 2017

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just traveled out to Arizona to visit family, had a blast. I'm curious though, for the daily smokers, what do you do when you're going to be flying for a trip? I just decided it'd be a nice T break, which worked out because looking at the Grand Canyon makes anyone happy as hell.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Just traveled out to Arizona to visit family, had a blast. I'm curious though, for the daily smokers, what do you do when you're going to be flying for a trip? I just decided it'd be a nice T break, which worked out because looking at the Grand Canyon makes anyone happy as hell.

Edibles for the flight and planning ahead to make sure I at least have a general idea of where to find actual weed wherever I'm going

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I don't go anywhere outside of a 50 mile radius from home because of this. I'm sure there's plenty of great stuff out there but I'll stick to weed.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

bagmonkey posted:

I like to smoke on vacation, so I generally don't fly for trips. that said, it is nice to experience the world in a sober light, especially when out in nature. Been hiking more recently, definitely prefer to do so while sober. IDK if this actually answers your question, but at least here are some words for you to read, if you'd like.

on an unrelated note, I've started trying Silver Haze and I really like the euphoria. Going to try Mr. Nice Guy with my next visit.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I don't go anywhere outside of a 50 mile radius from home because of this. I'm sure there's plenty of great stuff out there but I'll stick to weed.

I mean I guess I'm lucky because I mostly travel to major cities but the only place I've ever traveled to where I wasn't able to find weed pretty easily was Dallas, and I wasn't trying to find it because I had zero free time.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I like to smoke on vacation, so I generally don't fly for trips. that said, it is nice to experience the world in a sober light, especially when out in nature. Been hiking more recently, definitely prefer to do so while sober. IDK if this actually answers your question, but at least here are some words for you to read, if you'd like.

on an unrelated note, I've started trying Silver Haze and I really like the euphoria. Going to try Mr. Nice Guy with my next visit.

I really want to get baked while I row a kayak out into the ocean. This seems like a good idea, right?

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Do not take weed on a kayak, I once ruined a rolled Dutch trying to light it tubing down the Farmington river. Spent the next 2 hours only semi-enjoying myself because I was bummed that I had ruined my weed.

Kelp Me! posted:

I mean I guess I'm lucky because I mostly travel to major cities but the only place I've ever traveled to where I wasn't able to find weed pretty easily was Dallas, and I wasn't trying to find it because I had zero free time.

I haven't had the means to do a vacation outside of driving to Cape Cod for a long weekend these last few years, so I would bring some with me each time I went. I'm kinda stoked to see how legal weed in MA changes things for the next time I'm there.

Gay Weed Dad fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 7, 2017

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

RFC2324 posted:

I really want to get baked while I row a kayak out into the ocean. This seems like a good idea, right?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

Do you have any comedic sidekicks or mystical grandmas

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fried Watermelon posted:

Do you have any comedic sidekicks or mystical grandmas

Does a crazy old racist biker who I can probably convince to join me on account of 'I'll need you to shoot snake and gators and poo poo on these tiny islands' count?

He's also my weed connect, so it will make sure we are well supplied.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
This Bubba Chem has me pleasantly crispy. Another successful highday-Friday :toot:

RFC2324 posted:

As somebody familiar with both I would say this is a bad idea and that's not even me saying that sober.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
That's a penny

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324 posted:

No I've done this and it isn't fun when you see a whale up close and super high.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

What the heck is that even? Fish food? Potpourri?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

looks like someone packed a bowl, took one hit and dumped it back out

still probably a better smoke than the poo poo I got in Berlin

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Just traveled out to Arizona to visit family, had a blast. I'm curious though, for the daily smokers, what do you do when you're going to be flying for a trip?

its really not that hard to fly with it these days. empty out a bunch of cigarettes, refill them with weed, put a little tobacco in at the top, and then put them in the middle of a pack so they are surrounded by normal cigarettes. keep the pack in your carry on or in a jacket or something. TSA isn't even looking for weed anyway.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Earwicker posted:

its really not that hard to fly with it these days. empty out a bunch of cigarettes, refill them with weed, put a little tobacco in at the top, and then put them in the middle of a pack so they are surrounded by normal cigarettes. keep the pack in your carry on or in a jacket or something. TSA isn't even looking for weed anyway.

I used to think I was so clever for doing this. You have to be certain that it's not loose inside the cig tube or if you move around too much it's going to shake out into the pack of smokes and make your outfit smell suspicious to you. Possibly nobody else will know, but when those faint whiffs reach your nose you will look briefly paranoid.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

I used to think I was so clever for doing this. You have to be certain that it's not loose inside the cig tube or if you move around too much it's going to shake out into the pack of smokes and make your outfit smell suspicious to you. Possibly nobody else will know, but when those faint whiffs reach your nose you will look briefly paranoid.

i've been doing it so long now that i really don't. i've never had it spill out though. if you are using a nearly full pack, it works well.

sometimes i also just mix some weed and tobacco together in a bag of rolling tobacco and throw that in my backpack (which is only useful if you are a filthy spliff smoker like me)

it helps to just keep in mind that TSA really just doesn't give a poo poo about weed. unless you are moving large amounts or doing something extremely obvious you are likely to be fine.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 9, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT bunch of idiots discuss best ways to get caught transporting weed across state lines via airplanes.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

you have been visited by the caliente weed hombre and will receive siete aņos of buena suerte.

me gusta

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Snatch Duster posted:

ITT bunch of idiots discuss best ways to get caught transporting weed across state lines via airplanes.

I have only once flown with a product that contained THC, but I read a lot of accounts online. People who got caught with small amounts generally said that the TSA just gave them a stern look, confiscated it and tossed it, then allowed them to continue along their way. Apparently even if you get caught with a small amount, it's no big deal.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

Welcome, friend pissbitch

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Like 10 years ago a TSA agent caught me with a pipe in my carryon once. He asked me what it was for and I said it was for smoking herbal blends, and named one of them at the time. (Like spice but a different one, I think I bought some in SA mart lol.) He took it and looked me in the eye as he asked me if I used it for marijuana. No idea what my face was saying as I said "no". He proceeded to get his supervisor, who wore a more cop-like outfit, and he shook my hand as he asked me the same question with that same infinite stare. I stuck to my story. The supervisor left and the guy basically said that I could go, told me "we all like to have a little fun just don't do it again" and waved me on. I didn't trust him - I decided to proceed with doing what an actually-innocent person would do, and asked for my pipe back. He obliged and I went on with my flight, and I'm smoking a fat bowl out of it now.

Lessons learned:
1. I'm an idiot
2. It's bad to lie to cops, but sometimes you have to
3. Don't bring your pipe onto the airplane in your carry on

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Friday highday friendos

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope you all find this picture as delightful as I have all morning:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Evening high status: Chicken at the table still delightful. :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
had to do a stealth weed today, poured out some tobacco from a cig and filled it with weed, everything went by without a hitch.