Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
y'all are gonna be real embarrassed when you learn that joementum was actually bannon this whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

The silos open. Slowly, the missiles emerge. At their zenith, they all fall over sideways, simultaneously.

Some of this is kinda true. I don't worry about loose nukes because things like tritium detonators decay pretty regularly and nukes don't work without them.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BONGHITZ posted:

who the gently caress is "we"

the servants of the ratking who dwells in the sewers below vancouver

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-military-posts-drone-footage-aftermathus-strike-on-syria-2017-4

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sir Tonk posted:

y'all are gonna be real embarrassed when you learn that joementum was actually bannon this whole time

steve bannin vs ed ballz

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

FactsAreUseless posted:

That scene from Barefoot Gen where people die by the dozens because they try to drink water, only it's C-SPAM trying to get internet access.

not gonna lie i would probably post 'lmao' itt when the nukes start falling

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump confused by the emotions from syrian kids being murdered in a country where he wants to prevent refugees from fleeing

he looks down and plays with his bracelet, tracing over the letters W W H D

and he finds his resolve

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

FactsAreUseless posted:

That scene from Barefoot Gen where people die by the dozens because they try to drink water, only it's C-SPAM trying to get internet access.

Water is bad friendo. Only whiskey can be trusted

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

not gonna lie i would probably post 'lmao' itt when the nukes start falling
My last act on this earth will be to turn my monitor on.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id be sad if we all got nuked

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox posted:

There are some great/horrifying U.K. videos from the early 80s about how to prep for nuclear attack. Protect and Survive, I want to say, without looking it up. The chord at the end of those videos still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up

Actually, I looked it up. Here is a good one. Best watched at 2:00 AM when you are completely alone, in the middle of an existential crisis, and dosed with LSD:

https://youtu.be/hGMdnod8VPI

Agronox fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 7, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

punchymcpunch posted:

id be sad if we all got nuked

let me finish persona 5 first at least

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hypha posted:

Water is bad friendo. Only whiskey can be trusted

whiskey? you mean THE WATER OF LIFE? ur trapped in a paradox

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

can't can the Ban Man

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
no see, they built a movie-set style replica of the airbase in the middle of the syrian desert complete with inflatable planes. all of those buildings are just empty plywood facades. that way trump can look strong without harming putin or assad. yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i think i'd spent my last minutes shitposting here w/ all my friends

anime was right posted:

this is all i ask

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

do I have time to watch Riverdale before the world ends???

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Origami Dali posted:

no see, they built a movie-set style replica of the airbase in the middle of the syrian desert complete with inflatable planes. all of those buildings are just empty plywood facades. that way trump can look strong without harming putin or assad. yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BONGHITZ posted:

who the gently caress is "we"

CSPAM is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade Bolivia and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.

Realistically the CSPAM Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is hosed up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks.. Plus Bolivia has only 8 thousand military personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.

I don't actually support the violent overthrow of Bolivia. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
as long as bill mitchell dies in the nuclear holocaust alongside me I will be happy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

anime was right posted:

nuclear death is going to spare me the embarrassment of the Pittsburgh Pirates 2017 season

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

punchymcpunch posted:

whiskey? you mean THE WATER OF LIFE? ur trapped in a paradox

As long as the reality shield holds, paradox is life

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I think the debate over whether Trump did a bad or a good kind of misses the whole point: Trump himself is bad and not at all equipped to handle this sort of thing. No matter how he ended up in the job he's clearly fuuuuuucking terrible at basic things like strategy, planning ahead, having a coherent worldview that isn't infected by Fox and Friends, etc etc

He loving got bored and went to go play Big Rig Butters while his healthcare bill went up in flames, didn't do his homework, didn't do the legwork needed for it, didn't understand any of the politics of it, wanted to force a vote on it anyway just to put together an enemies list, on and one and on....and we're giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's doing his due diligence on an even more complex and serious life/death/war issue?

gently caress that.

I feel like I'm watching people argue over whether the vanilla or chocolate ice cream is better when they know there's rat poison in both of them.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

eonwe posted:

as long as bill mitchell dies in the nuclear holocaust alongside me I will be happy

he'll probably decide that this is a genius move by the trump administration as his skin melts away from his face leaving nothing but ash

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anime was right posted:

*the angel of death descends*

AN ANGEL: i have come for ur soul, poster. you have no chance to survive make ur time
A POSTER: please sir let me finish one more game and then ill go
AN ANGEL: very well choose a game
A POSTER: i choose a jrpg lmao owned see you in a couple yearz

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is he going to quote Tool lyrics next?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

*the angel of death descends*

AN ANGEL: i have come for ur soul, poster. you have no chance to survive make ur time
A POSTER: please sir let me finish one more game and then ill go
AN ANGEL: very well choose a game
A POSTER: i choose a jrpg lmao owned see you in a couple yearz

i would rather die than play a jrpg

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDwqBSw8nX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c860BJSgKJ4

lol check out this cuck

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

goddamnit does awful app not have a way to make threads??? I'm trying to make a nuclear war prep thread except the op just tells people to walk outside and embrace the atom to spare yourself the abject misery of the post nuclear world, but nooooooo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think the debate over whether Trump did a bad or a good kind of misses the whole point: Trump himself is bad and not at all equipped to handle this sort of thing. No matter how he ended up in the job he's clearly fuuuuuucking terrible at basic things like strategy, planning ahead, having a coherent worldview that isn't infected by Fox and Friends, etc etc

He loving got bored and went to go play Big Rig Butters while his healthcare bill went up in flames, didn't do his homework, didn't do the legwork needed for it, didn't understand any of the politics of it, wanted to force a vote on it anyway just to put together an enemies list, on and one and on....and we're giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's doing his due diligence on an even more complex and serious life/death/war issue?

gently caress that.
Yeah, I agree. I said earlier that I'm not as unnerved by the action as I am by the TV reality show host who is somehow in charge of it.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/850381365963096064

I have no loving idea.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I had to look up the fry pedo guy and his name was the "The Professor" but the real pay dirt was this:

quote:

The characters that remained following the lawsuit were Ronald McDonald, Grimace, Hamburglar, and the French Fry Gobblins (renamed the Fry Guys, and later the Fry Kids with the addition of the Fry Girls). Mayor McCheese, Officer Big Mac, Captain Crook, and the Professor were used until 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

poo poo is just gonna escalate

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

je pense k'alex ne comprends les paroles k'il dit

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

oh hey Assad is literally accelerating conflict

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

The silos open. Slowly, the missiles emerge. At their zenith, they all fall over sideways, simultaneously.

in the north atlantic a trident sub prepares to launch. the sub shoots straight downwards, leaving the missile stationary in the water

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I had to look up the fry pedo guy and his name was the "The Professor" but the real pay dirt was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

is he going to quote Tool lyrics next?

Alex Jones smugly walks into a room wearing his"[front] You laugh at me cause I'm different... [back] I laugh at you because you're all the same" tee shirt

• Locked thread