Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

quote:

good job
This team works prity hard on the Game!
I wish other Poblisher with lizenses from GW wod work half so good and with pashen on there Produkt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Coolguye posted:

the main problem i have with summoner's is that the last portal has roger and what amounts to a stormvermin patrol hitting the team at the same time, and i have so many people wipe there jesus

what you need is the COUSIN OKRI BOMBPUDDLE SECRET STRAT, which invariably wins you the fight unless it doesn't.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
A new weapon is present in the game files. The 1.7 source dump dropped.

2h_swords_executioner

It's not in the item masterlist (meaning it can't be spawned in game), but it's a 2-handed sword of course. The heavy attacks, left and right, hit only 1 target. The light attack doesn't have a targets count, but it may just be 3, and it also has width_mod which makes it good for headshotting. It has a new attack template, slashing_tank_executioner.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Ignite Memories posted:

what you need is the COUSIN OKRI BOMBPUDDLE SECRET STRAT, which invariably wins you the fight unless it doesn't.

Much like Communism, I really like it in theory and try to bring it about where possible as long as nobody objects!

Also like Communism, I have yet to see it work once "in the wild" and the execution usually gets hosed up in almost melancholically simple ways.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Willie Tomg posted:

Much like Communism, I really like it in theory and try to bring it about where possible as long as nobody objects!

Also like Communism, I have yet to see it work once "in the wild" and the execution usually gets hosed up in almost melancholically simple ways.

Much like Communism, I will brutally murder you if you continue to insult it :colbert:

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Dwarfs probably don't lie to their kin (which is unthinkable) but there is no doubt they are economic with the truth, as befits the greedy little fuckers.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2IBtsnkiq8

uh huh

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you wanna punch a rat ogre in the snout, don't lie

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Lupo's mod allows you to disable the HUD, which also makes your weapons invisible, and you can accomplish this goal.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

You can't just tease the ability to punch the rat ogre to death and not put it in the game!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
i wish you were an ale

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

That ogre got bitch slapped.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
boop the snoot

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Stumbled upon some new additions to the game's dialogue tree. About 20 some lines were added.

1775 = pes_objective_spotting_sf_gear
1776 = pes_objective_spotting_pm_gear
1777 = dlc_pm_pes_gameplay_seeing_a_pm
1778 = dlc_scr_pes_gameplay_seeing_a_scr
1779 = dlc_pm_pes_gameplay_tips_pm
1780 = pes_gameplay_self_tag

Each character has stuff for this. No idea what PM, PES, and SCR are. Can't play these lines but references are there for the future. I am very interested in seeing what they can concoct.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Wow last stand is really, really bad.

That pubbie elf who insists on doing the rooftop ammo-box camping strat on Well Watch despite the fact that has never, ever worked ever? What if you're trapped in a game with that person for twenty waves until you get your keys? And then you get them and you're faced with either being a poo poo and throwing the round, or just dragging out the inevitable. Doesn't that sound fun?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Last stand is not meant to be played with strangers.

That way lies madness.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Last Stand was never meant to be played by sane, rational people either.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The special blood soaked contract is a Cata contract, limited time event.

2 keys and a bigger material reward. Today is Cursed Rune Cataclysm, 60 orange tokens + 2 keys.

Make sure you play within the next 20 or so hours to get that super special contract. It will expire even if you complete it and leave it there.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 2, 2017

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Kruber grenade launcher? Oh yes. :buddy:

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

I know one thing I hate about 1.7, and it's that they make contracts that you take expire now. Because gently caress you for banking them and not playing for a few days.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LuiCypher posted:

I know one thing I hate about 1.7, and it's that they make contracts that you take expire now. Because gently caress you for banking them and not playing for a few days.

I'm not sure why you think this unless something has caused all of your contracts to disappear and all of mine to stay as usual.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

LuiCypher posted:

That last one was for a 2-key cataclysm contract; none of the others were time limited

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Fatshark is teasing on twitter a picture.

"A storm is coming"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8u5VVVXYAE14bO.jpg:large

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Lunethex posted:

Fatshark is teasing on twitter a picture.

"A storm is coming"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8u5VVVXYAE14bO.jpg:large

That doesn't look very exciting!

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The belief is a Stromdorf setting because it's close to Ubersreik, it rains a lot, and it was also the tutorial level.

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

New weather effects. While it's raining, the Skaven smell twice as bad, hindering your characters' performance.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
fire wizard deals 10% damage but rats express gratitude at becoming warm and dry by trying to kill the elf first

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Tiler Kiwi posted:

fire wizard deals 10% damage but rats express gratitude at becoming warm and dry by trying to kill the elf first

GOTY

Giodo!
Oct 29, 2003

It's just going to be a reskin of Dungeons, replace torch with golf umbrella.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
It would actually be kind of interesting to have a map where ranged weapons were unreliable due to black powder / bowstrings / magical fire staffs getting wet. You'd have to adjust special spawn rates and things in a way I would never in a million years trust Fatshark to pull off, but in the abstract it's an interesting idea.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Your weapon handle gets so wet that it slips out of your hands every time you get hit. That's why they coded in unarmed attacks.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

You can use the new Velcro Grip trinket to offset the effect, but all it actually does is cause weapons to slip on every level. The PC version is hotfixed after several weeks but the bug remains on PS4 until november.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is there a good summary about whats changed in this game since release day somewhere?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Gas globes don't work in rain so gas rats throw oil slicks instead causing all heroes and rats in the area to fall over with classic comedy slide whistle sound effects.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

BadLlama posted:

Is there a good summary about whats changed in this game since release day somewhere?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/235540/discussions/9/

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Right on.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Mzbundifund posted:

Gas globes don't work in rain so gas rats throw oil slicks instead causing all heroes and rats in the area to fall over with classic comedy slide whistle sound effects.

Mods!?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
heavy rain causes difficulty in locating teammates, but you can press X to shout their name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

I am going to spam so loving hard in that case

• Locked thread