Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nut to Butt posted:

They square with the conception of the nation state as indivisible from the people comprising it. He was liberating ethnic Russians from foreign dominance.

I like the way this guy thinks...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You are really dumb. Like, you have no idea what's going on st all

No, I was actually 100% right.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I didn't say your fact was wrong. I'm saying you have no idea what it means

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

GOOD WHY WOULD WE WANT TO SHOOT CRUISE MISSILES AT RUSSIA

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Well, given that the Syrians moved all of their personnel and a lot of equipment out of the way, it looks like it means I was right and you weren't.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Well, given that the Syrians moved all of their personnel and a lot of equipment out of the way, it looks like it means I was right and you weren't.

Trump sucks, should have killed more Syrians and Russians with missiles. What a loser

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

GOOD WHY WOULD WE WANT TO SHOOT CRUISE MISSILES AT RUSSIA

I lust for death

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump sucks, should have killed more Syrians and Russians with missiles. What a loser

Hillary would have bombed harder with more charm, panache, and wisdom than Trump coulda ever dreamed of.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Point is, this is all for show.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

we should already have nuked:

mosul
pyongyang
moscow

all these bad places filled with poo poo people

I can't wait to own slaves except this time its with everyone in the world outside the U.S.A who isnt american

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Great. I agree. I'd rather it be for show, then say, starting a war with Russia

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Trump has never been more fine after throwing the media and democrats such a bone

Krustic posted:

Hillary ... charm ... panache

Uh buhh?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Krustic posted:

Hillary would have bombed harder with more charm, panache, and wisdom than Trump coulda ever dreamed of.

It's been so long she lost now. You should move past and heal.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It means the piss tape is real and we've been getting too close to the truth so Putin and Trump cooked this up where we use 80 million dollars of missiles to do $300 worth of damage to a runway that needed replaced anyway and now Trump can point to this for the next 4 years and say "see I'm not actually Putins bitch at all."

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's been so long she lost now. You should move past and heal.

No chance in hell.
*does Vince McMahon strut out of the thread.*

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

scrubs season six posted:

It means the piss tape is real and we've been getting too close to the truth so Putin and Trump cooked this up where we use 80 million dollars of missiles to do $300 worth of damage to a runway that needed replaced anyway and now Trump can point to this for the next 4 years and say "see I'm not actually Putins bitch at all."

Ingratiating goblins. Have sex with a goblin.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
I wonder how the military industrial complex finally got him to fall in line. Something tells me there was more to it than that video. Did the Susan Rice thing convince them to make a deal with him? Or did they get their hands on that fabled "pee tape"? What happened with Bannon? Something happened that they're not telling us.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

If anyone could be construed as "Putin's bitch" it would be Barack Obama, who asked Medvedev to tell Putin "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space... After my election I have more flexibility." Barack went on to get owned on missile defense, owned on Syria, and owned on Crimea. The only way to get that ruthlessly owned by such an enfeebled and neutered country as modern Russia is to be a fatuous and conceited bitch of the highest order; ladies and gentlemen, I give you Barack Obama, the Buzzfeed President.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Gianthogweed posted:

I wonder how the military industrial complex finally got him to fall in line. Something tells me there was more to it than that video. Did the Susan Rice thing convince them to make a deal with him? Or did they get their hands on that fabled "pee tape"? What happened with Bannon? Something happened that they're not telling us.

Do you go and call the gas attack a false flag and get destroyed by everyone? Maybe just launch missiles at an lovely airfield and the media starts fluffing you

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gianthogweed posted:

You're overthinking this. They just built a big button labeled "fire kick-rear end missiles at bad guys" for him.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nut to Butt posted:

If anyone could be construed as "Putin's bitch" it would be Barack Obama, who asked Medvedev to tell Putin "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space... After my election I have more flexibility." Barack went on to get owned on missile defense, owned on Syria, and owned on Crimea. The only way to get that ruthlessly owned by such an enfeebled and neutered country as modern Russia is to be a fatuous and conceited bitch of the highest order; ladies and gentlemen, I give you Barack Obama, the Buzzfeed President.

Ehhhhh by this logic you could say that Obama owned Putin in Libya and Iran and probably Afghanistan which is to say American power and influence grew in these regions while Russia's diminished. Your argument doesn't hold up beyond your cherry picked examples.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Extra Large Marge posted:

You're overthinking this. They just built a big button labeled "fire kick-rear end missiles at bad guys" for him.

It says "you're fired"

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
American influence in Iran and Libya LOL WTF are you smoking Iran hates us and Libya is a failed state run by terrorists.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Russia is saying that this attack on Syria was aggressive and illegal, but I had read that the United States informed Russia that the attack was going to take place and Russia was okay with that? Why the sudden change and public condemning?

It's better PR to point at the poor Syrian death squads who got blown up by Amerikkka than to prevent your allies from dying

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Majorian posted:

No poo poo, Sherlock

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

American influence in Iran and Libya LOL WTF are you smoking Iran hates us and Libya is a failed state run by terrorists.

And why do you think both of those things are?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

Obama a weak bitch

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

WatermelonGun posted:

Right, but we're not "building US influence" there unless you can measure it in resentment and expended ordnance.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Right, but we're not "building US influence" there unless you can measure it in resentment and expended ordnance.

I dunno he reached that nuclear deal with iran

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Hold the gosh darn phone. America does warlike poo poo for show??

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Blue Train posted:

I dunno he reached that nuclear deal with iran

Is it really a good deal when you present your anus and they promise to be faithful from now on?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Is it really a good deal when you present your anus and they promise to be faithful from now on?

Whether or not you think it is good it still establishes more of a relationship with them than we had previously which is what he was arguing, I think I don't even remember honestly

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Then we stab them in the back when their guard is down. Like Hillry did to Ghadaffi after he gave up his wmds

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Im glad Trump, Hillary, and the establishment war hawks are finally coming together so the healing can begin

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Ehhhhh by this logic you could say that Obama owned Putin in Libya and Iran and probably Afghanistan which is to say American power and influence grew in these regions while Russia's diminished. Your argument doesn't hold up beyond your cherry picked examples.

Those examples weren't cherry-picked, they were the major instances where our respective "national interests" (bearing in mind what I said earlier about US foreign policy) collided. Libya wasn't a Russian client state, and Qaddafi came in from the cold during the Bush administration right after we turbofucked Saddam. Obama and Hillary's misadventures in Libya eviscerated our influence in that country. The influence of Russia in Iran was increased by the nuclear deal (which amounted to 100% American surrender on all issues) because Russia is the nation supplying Iran with uranium for their "peaceful" energy program under that very deal, and now the Russians are selling the Iranians tons of weaponry. Afghanistan? loving what? The Taliban was a creature of Pakistan, not Russia, and Russia has loved our involvement there because they've been able to weaken us by supporting the Taliban, while simultaneously selling us airbase access and the like. Obama's foreign policy was a loving joke, and it's because he and his people had no conception of American interests while concurrently believing themselves smarter than everyone else in the world (who actually did have a conception of their national interests). Huge loving shocker, they got played for fools across the board, again and again, by everyone who bothered to try.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sounds like maybe we should stay the gently caress out of the middle east

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

UH 9/11 OR DID YOU FORGET

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
What and let Russia have all the fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Wow, sounds like some NAZI isolationist talk to me.

• Locked thread