Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My basement flooded. :toot:

Shop vacs are extremely dad right?

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Paging Booblord:

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/6057916977.html

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I came

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Are dislocated shoulders a dad thing? Are popping them back in place a 1980 action movie dad thing?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My basement flooded. :toot:

Shop vacs are extremely dad right?

Also, sump pumps.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ElMaligno posted:

Are dislocated shoulders a dad thing? Are popping them back in place a 1980 action movie dad thing?

I dunno about that, but you really should get an x ray for a dislocation. I've had my shoulder put back in amateur style twice and been good, but seen a dude get his poo poo wrecked because there was other damage there

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

color palette in this gif makes transparency optimization suuuuuuck

:allears: i love it. thanks man

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
that is one happy video game pupper

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno posted:

yeah go to a doctor.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mike-o posted:

that is one happy video game pupper

praise the sun pupper

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

ElMaligno posted:

As someone who has completely ruined his left shoulder..

Do not do this. If it came out of the socket, go to the doctor and have them put it back in right. Then agree to the follow up x-ray/MRI. Your shoulder doesn't just pop out of a socket. It came out because you did something very bad to it or you have bigger issues with the structure that holds it in place. Either one requires medical attention.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
As someone who has separated his shoulder twice, it's real easy to separate it a second time.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Shoulders are the dumbest weakest joint and they're so easy to injure and so hard to heal properly

Popped mine out in the last game of my rugby season last year during a tackle. Not fun.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
The only thing I haven't done to my shoulder has been dislocating them.

SLAP tear: Twice in left
Partial torn cuff both
Tendinitis
Bursitis

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Dislocating your shoulder can either cause or be a symptom of a serious tear. You need to get that looked at. That sort of thing doesn't heal right without treatment.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MA-Horus posted:

Shoulders are the dumbest weakest joint and they're so easy to injure and so hard to heal properly

Popped mine out in the last game of my rugby season last year during a tackle. Not fun.

The first time I separated was when I was 17 and lifting weights. I didn't know it was separated so I kept working out. It still hurt a week later and had only gotten worse so I went to the doctor and found out what I had done.

I always assumed that you can't move your arm if you separate your shoulder but apparently there's degrees to this poo poo because when I separated it again a couple years later I could barely lift my arm a couple inches without wanting to kill myself.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

you know why bo jackson doesnt play sports anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyteepf2hJs

see a doctor

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Syrian Lannister posted:

The only thing I haven't done to my shoulder has been dislocating them.

SLAP tear: Twice in right
Partial torn cuff right (maybe, the surgeon honestly wasn't sure at my last appointment)
Tendinitis
Bursitis
Separated once

Every doctor I see asks me how many times I've dislocated my shoulder. They are always surprised when I say I haven't.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
someone link to me a good wifi adapter for a pc. I currently have a D-Link dwa-192 ac1900 and it loving blows

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MA-Horus posted:

The first time I did it was rugby, the second time was boxing.

Both times I did go to the ER. Had significant surgery after the second time, but I still was a dumbass and never went to physical therapy for it so I have a permanently weakened right shoulder. It's not going to dislocate any more but I'll never be strong there.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Imma share this again, it got buried fast.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Alright, my MLB.tv account is up.

I don't watch baseball. So 5 of you lucky winners get access; cool cute GIPers only.

1.Godholio

I'm waiting on a friend to get back to me so it may be 4 spots, but sign up. If you do sign up, please read through this thread. Don't be a douche, don't ruin it for everyone else. Read about the VPNs and such in there. There's more information around on the internet.

Again, please don't gently caress it up for everyone. You guys can communicate amongst yourselves. I'm going out of my way to save y'all some cash here. I don't want to deal with the notices and such.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Being dumb as gently caress is what dislocated my shoulder on both occasions. I am somewhat bummed about it since I was going to a BJJ tournament this weekend. I mean I COULD still go, but I think I will take it slow for now and prepare myself for my trip to Rio de Janeiro.

Also I will do a doctor appointment tomorrow

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Being dad is waking up so suddenly that your neck starts hurting.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

cowboy elvis posted:

Being dad is waking up so suddenly that your neck starts hurting.

I was going to argue against this, but I remember that N4I's husbear may wake-up with neckpain.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

someone link to me a good wifi adapter for a pc. I currently have a D-Link dwa-192 ac1900 and it loving blows

I've had luck with TP-Link adapters

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

cowboy elvis posted:

Being dad is waking up so suddenly that your lower back starts hurting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here's some dad music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcJNljjTG0

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Shoe cat, bruhaha.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

making GBS threads so hard that you hurt your back.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Having your back out while you're stuck on the floor and need to take a raging poo poo.

Getting off the toilet is lightyears easier than getting on it.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I love being only 30 years old and having no medical issues

minus alcoholism of course but you know, functional.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's been a sporadic pain in my rear end since I was 23.

Literally and figuratively.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

It's been a sporadic pain in my rear end since I was 23.

Literally and figuratively.

Good to know when you came out.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sassy.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I ran a TP-Link N900 when I couldn't run ethernet to my computer, it worked pretty well.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

cowboy elvis posted:

Being dad is waking up hurting.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Man, I must be broken as gently caress but I looked at that and just started sweating at the thought of servicing that CTIS. :10bux: says that poo poo hasn't worked in a decade.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
This is just not my week :cripes:

Moral of the story don't forget about windshield chips kids.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as someone who has had to replace like 4 windshields in the past 5 years or so I feel your pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I had to do two last year on separate cars: Subaru and VW.

• Locked thread