Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

In the interest of full disclosure, I found these by searching "ugly clothes" and two things I own also popped up. :smith: but FUDGE the haters, just FUDGE THEM :unsmith:

I gotta say, I love the bad fashion content.

e: OOPS

e: Also this lady drinking ketchup at a busstop, she should meat up with cheeseblock lady

e: that was a typo and I am keeping it

cash crab has a new favorite as of 18:49 on Apr 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Facebook Aunt posted:

That poor Satyr has fallen on hard times. At least these days he can try to pass as a bronie, rather than constantly being mistaken for Satan.

That feels like a lateral move.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dienes posted:

Toe walking can gently caress up the tendons in your legs really bad.

Anyone else have a barefoot tiptoes walker at their college?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Toast Museum posted:

That feels like a lateral move.

"I remember a time when I was constantly mistaken for the devil, people tried to shoot, stab, burn, drown, poison--any way of killing me you can imagine. Now? Now I've got these fuckin' people seeing if I want to wear a diaper or a swastika."

*sobs*

"I miss the attempted murder."

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

zoux posted:

My mom taught second grade and she had a student that always walked on their toes and they had to take the girl to the doctor to get it resolved before it hosed up her legs permanently. I think my mom said they had to do periodic shots in her legs with muscle relaxers.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0s9OC6rzAA

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Those are kind of rad, like if a hot woman were wearing them we'd all agree it was cool.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
It looks like she smeared that black salve stuff all over her lips.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

She's got those brain worms from that one episode of the X files in her forehead

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

:nms: Prevent your death! Go no farther! :nms:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I...can't even...process...

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Dude probably came in last place in their fantasy football league. Some of these leagues are brutal man.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Those are kind of rad, like if a hot woman were wearing them we'd all agree it was cool.

There are plenty of pictures of hot women wearing dumb poo poo that disprove your hypothesis.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Pick posted:

At a Halloween party or fetish club, sure. At Walmart? Not so much.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

John Big Booty posted:

At a Halloween party or fetish club, sure. At Walmart? Not so much.

All the women be at Wal-Mart!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Toast Museum posted:

If you do want it as an avatar, here are some ready to go. It's still 150x150, right?

I can throw on a border or an opaque background, too.

Sorry, but this needed to be done.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

This man is a thumb.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dreadwroth posted:

Well that's one way to get strong calves I guess?

By cutting off their hind legs and using them as shoes? :confused:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I would never be rude to someone for being suicidal!

I might, however, poke fun at that someone's resemblance to Dr. Steve Brule

edit: for your (mental) health!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Scruffy has really gone downhill since Futurama ended.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

The Bloop posted:

It's a sex thing. It's always a sex thing.

He's involving you in his fetish.

Well, no. He didn't take a picture of himself and put it online. Poor guy was just trying to buy some stuff at the shops.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Why are you wearing those stupid human feet?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Glad to see Thumb guy is still alive and well.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:airquote: well

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

I wonder when the last time he saw his penis. Maybe the rest of his body is "normal". How do you not know who've you sent pictures of your penis to?

This picture is raising too many questions.

Watrick has a new favorite as of 01:01 on Apr 8, 2017

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

This man is a thumb.

Um, read the caption. He's a penis.

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

zoux posted:

We had a perpetually barefoot guy here for a while. He got banned from the local walmart because he refused to wear shoes. He was definitely AUG, he also liked to wear skirts and women's underwear and then not pay attention to how he was sitting so people would get an eyeful. Though that may have been on purpose. I honestly don't know.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

saints_row_2_character_creator.jpg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I bet this guy hates going to the check-in counter at airports: "Sir, do you have any bags to checHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

serious bags under his eyes, worse than Robert Mitchum by a long shot

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
There must be some clause in the Florida Penal Code that says that if you look like some cronenberg you obviously must be a kid toucher and get sent to prison.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Zeth posted:

We had a perpetually barefoot guy here for a while. He got banned from the local walmart because he refused to wear shoes. He was definitely AUG, he also liked to wear skirts and women's underwear and then not pay attention to how he was sitting so people would get an eyeful. Though that may have been on purpose. I honestly don't know.

You know.

You might wish you didn't, but you know.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
http://imgur.com/gallery/lSqG1

Does anyone else find these comics cringey as gently caress

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

goose willis posted:

This is loving disturbing. She's going to skin him and make a fancy lampshade.

Nostradingus posted:

Sorry, but this needed to be done.

I looove you.

e: gotta see if I lose Thunderdome this week before I grab Super-Saiyan Tina.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Apr 8, 2017

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

goose willis posted:

I think that comic creator is really into the fact that they're boy / woman is creeping onto them.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
What is the punchline in any of these

It's just some creepy beard guy with a clingy girlfriend that literally looks and acts like a child

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hedrigall posted:

Well, no. He didn't take a picture of himself and put it online. Poor guy was just trying to buy some stuff at the shops.

I'm not really that invested in this or particularly upset about it, but yes he is.

What he is doing is the equivalent of wearing lingerie or dressing like a diaper baby at the store.

I grant that someone with a more "normal" fetish might easily be doing their thing in plain sight and no one would know, and that is on some level "unfair" to the degree that is a meaningful concept in this context, but that doesn't change what's going on in that picture.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

The Bloop posted:

I'm not really that invested in this or particularly upset about it, but yes he is.

What he is doing is the equivalent of wearing lingerie or dressing like a diaper baby at the store.

I grant that someone with a more "normal" fetish might easily be doing their thing in plain sight and no one would know, and that is on some level "unfair" to the degree that is a meaningful concept in this context, but that doesn't change what's going on in that picture.

No one can see my buttplug though. It's my little secret and no one else is any the wiser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Rage Quit Rage Paladin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vsv_vC7keA

• Locked thread