Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

Ottomans lost their cores on Dulkadir and Ramazan. That should slow down their advance into the Levant and make playing Mamluks a bit easier.

On the other hand it seems that Albania, Byzantium, and the smaller Anatolian countries do not immediately ally themselves to strong countries so I ate them all within the first 10 years without any trouble. Before it would always take fighting off the entire Balkans and sometimes Venice to conquer Constantinople.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I'd also appreciate some advice on how to deal with Ming. I've got a good Manchu start where I've eaten all the Manchu tribes and Korea by 1490 but Ming is super scary and I have no idea how to weaken them enough to attack. If I can somehow crater their Mandate score, the +50% damage taken should let me beat them even with far fewer troops.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Pellisworth posted:

I'd also appreciate some advice on how to deal with Ming. I've got a good Manchu start where I've eaten all the Manchu tribes and Korea by 1490 but Ming is super scary and I have no idea how to weaken them enough to attack. If I can somehow crater their Mandate score, the +50% damage taken should let me beat them even with far fewer troops.

If you are a horde and have over 300 development, Ming gets a disaster that drains their mandate and does some other nastiness to them. I assume you are over that by now if you've eaten Korea, so just wait for the disaster to fire and then attack them, draw their armies into the plains and crush them.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Who's good to start with in Japan if I haven't played over there before?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Uesugi and don't be stupid like me and take Japanese Ideas when you unite Japan, Uesugi have way better ideas. Still got all the achievements except the "6 isolation" one, not sure why that didn't trigger tough.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
So, colonial nations get liberty desire from development now. I'm playing as Portugal, and my 100 development Brazil already has 24% liberty desire. A small English colony in the Caribbean has 34% in 1540. I'm guessing since the patch doesn't mention this, that it's a pretty bad bug.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's actually been the case for a while now, which is why it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Fister Roboto posted:

That's actually been the case for a while now, which is why it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

I don't think so though. At least, it definitely wasn't to this level. I remember being at this stage in the last patch and almost every colonial nation having 0% liberty desire. Now English West Indies has 42% desire while just being Hispaniola and 5 small islands in 1542, and England has the 2nd biggest army in the world that I can see.

edit It doesn't help that colonial nations can now colonize at normal speed, which means that 8 development province they're grabbing is another .8% liberty desire, not counting the relative power modifier

Michael Bayleaf fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 7, 2017

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

So uh. I wasn't able to get into vanilla EUIV but i'm interested in giving it another shot. Can someone give me a canned response for what the good DLCs are and recommend me a video to watch to learn the mechanics of the game?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Tahirovic posted:

Uesugi and don't be stupid like me and take Japanese Ideas when you unite Japan, Uesugi have way better ideas. Still got all the achievements except the "6 isolation" one, not sure why that didn't trigger tough.

Cool, I'll give them a try once I gently caress up this Jianzhou game.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

littleorv posted:

So uh. I wasn't able to get into vanilla EUIV but i'm interested in giving it another shot. Can someone give me a canned response for what the good DLCs are and recommend me a video to watch to learn the mechanics of the game?

Common Sense and Art of War are the two main DLCs, the rest are kind of situational depending on what you want to do(El Dorado for colonization, Cossacks for hordes, etc.). The general "don't get these" DLCs are Conquest of Paradise and Mare Nostrum. As for videos, watching a bit of one of DDRJake's campaigns is usually a good idea since he generally does a good job explaining everything he's doing and also knows the game very well.

However, if vanilla EU4 didn't really grab you at all, the DLC probably won't change that. They add some cool features/quality of life stuff, but nothing that really fundamentally changes the game.

E: vv That too. Especially if you haven't played since the patch that came out with Common Sense which drastically changed the combat and generally made things way less tedious and opaque.

AnoHito fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 7, 2017

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

deathbagel posted:

If you are a horde and have over 300 development, Ming gets a disaster that drains their mandate and does some other nastiness to them. I assume you are over that by now if you've eaten Korea, so just wait for the disaster to fire and then attack them, draw their armies into the plains and crush them.

Thanks! I see the disaster requires a 300+ development horde that is not a subject. Do you know if being a tributary counts as a subject? I'm a tributary of Ming, just wondering if I need to break that before the disaster starts ticking.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

A lot of the fundamental game changes were included as free updates released alongside the expansions, so if you haven't played the game in a while it might just be worth checking it out again before buying anything

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Tahirovic posted:

Wait

I am playing as Uesugi right now and it has:
traditions: -1% army tradition decay, +10% production efficiency
ideas: +1 diplo slot, +0.5 yearly army tradition, -25% reinforce cost, +10% morale, +20% spy network, +5% discipline, -10% idea cost
ambitions: +10% infantry combat ability

this is great early on, when you're constantly warring other Daimyos and are surrounded by tiny states, but after you and your immediate neighbours get big enough the +20% spy network and +1 diplo slot become quite irrelevant, and the -10% idea cost is good on its own but strictly worse than -tech cost since you'll most likely be a bit behind in institutions being on the rear end end of the world. The extra army tradition giving you God generals is admittedly awesome especially if stacked with similar bonuses (I think that you could potentially drift towards 60 or even 80 AT with a minmaxed setup?), while the reinforce cost reduction isn't going to matter much once you're big, or at least it never did for me.

Japan has, if the wiki is correct:
traditions: -10% stab cost modifier, +5% discipline
ideas: -2 unrest, +20% manpower, -5% tech cost and +10% institution spread, +10% ship durability, +1 yearly prestige, +20 settler increase, -15% AE impact
ambitions: +15% infantry combat ability

this looks strictly better for a big expanding nation in Japan's position, especially the stab cost modifier (everything that saves admin points is awesome and you lose stab often enough for it to matter), extra settlers, -2 unrest and -15% AE once you start biting into China/SE Asia, and while you lose out on a lot of army tradition you have the same discipline bonus and an extra 5% infantry bonus, plus much tougher ships (which is important as soon as you want to leave your island) and more institution spread and -tech cost which as outlined earlier is a much bigger deal than idea cost once you're big enough that you actually need to wait for institutions to spread to a rather large part of the country before embracing and are not close to their source

... or am I missing something here?

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
How do you show province tax by year instead of by month? I think I changed it a long time ago and forgot how.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why does Japan get settlers (historically-speaking I mean)? The name of the that particular idea is "Kaitakudan", but googling doesn't offer an explanation for what that means

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Jay Rust posted:

Why does Japan get settlers (historically-speaking I mean)? The name of the that particular idea is "Kaitakudan", but googling doesn't offer an explanation for what that means

a quick google tells me that Kaitakudan were colonial villages in Manchuria (which is right now Korea's playground 10 years after game start at most)

"The account of the zanryhjin begins with the creation of colonial farm villages, or kaitakudan in Japanese, located in Manchuria."

Also in-game there is absolutely zero reason for not grabbing Taiwan and the Philippines for that sweet (spicy?) spice trade ASAP even if you don't plan on reaching the West coast of America anytime soon

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 7, 2017

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

Ghetto Prince posted:

How do you show province tax by year instead of by month? I think I changed it a long time ago and forgot how.

multiply it in your head by 12? :shrug: that got changed by Paradox back in Common Sense, I'm not sure there's an option to change it yourself at all.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Koramei posted:

multiply it in your head by 12? :shrug: that got changed by Paradox back in Common Sense, I'm not sure there's an option to change it yourself at all.
How do you multiply three digit numbers by twelve in your head? :stare:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Poil posted:

very carefully

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Poil posted:

Multiply by ten, then multiply by two and add them together.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Poil posted:

Lol, maybe you're looking for the showering with your dad thread. Just smh.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ghetto Prince posted:

Province base tax is the yearly tax before modifiers, so just multiply it by those.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Is anyone else having problems getting the Mandate of Heaven DLC to work? I just bought it on steam, but when I open the Paradox launcher it's not on the list and when I boot the game I don't have access to the new features.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Poil posted:

Real answer: multiply by ten and say "close enough"

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Arcturas posted:

Is anyone else having problems getting the Mandate of Heaven DLC to work? I just bought it on steam, but when I open the Paradox launcher it's not on the list and when I boot the game I don't have access to the new features.

Make sure it's installed in your steam library. For some reason it and the Stellaris expansion didn't install at first when I bought them, but it got fixed somehow. Maybe check under downloads and see if it's queueueued?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Arcturas posted:

I had that same problem. Mnaually start the download like Michael Bayleaf suggested, that fixed it for me.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Make sure it's installed in your steam library. For some reason it and the Stellaris expansion didn't install at first when I bought them, but it got fixed somehow. Maybe check under downloads and see if it's queueueued?

Thanks. Sometimes steam makes me scratch my head in confusion.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

TorakFade posted:

Wait

I am playing as Uesugi right now and it has:
traditions: -1% army tradition decay, +10% production efficiency
ideas: +1 diplo slot, +0.5 yearly army tradition, -25% reinforce cost, +10% morale, +20% spy network, +5% discipline, -10% idea cost
ambitions: +10% infantry combat ability

this is great early on, when you're constantly warring other Daimyos and are surrounded by tiny states, but after you and your immediate neighbours get big enough the +20% spy network and +1 diplo slot become quite irrelevant, and the -10% idea cost is good on its own but strictly worse than -tech cost since you'll most likely be a bit behind in institutions being on the rear end end of the world. The extra army tradition giving you God generals is admittedly awesome especially if stacked with similar bonuses (I think that you could potentially drift towards 60 or even 80 AT with a minmaxed setup?), while the reinforce cost reduction isn't going to matter much once you're big, or at least it never did for me.

Japan has, if the wiki is correct:
traditions: -10% stab cost modifier, +5% discipline
ideas: -2 unrest, +20% manpower, -5% tech cost and +10% institution spread, +10% ship durability, +1 yearly prestige, +20 settler increase, -15% AE impact
ambitions: +15% infantry combat ability

this looks strictly better for a big expanding nation in Japan's position, especially the stab cost modifier (everything that saves admin points is awesome and you lose stab often enough for it to matter), extra settlers, -2 unrest and -15% AE once you start biting into China/SE Asia, and while you lose out on a lot of army tradition you have the same discipline bonus and an extra 5% infantry bonus, plus much tougher ships (which is important as soon as you want to leave your island) and more institution spread and -tech cost which as outlined earlier is a much bigger deal than idea cost once you're big enough that you actually need to wait for institutions to spread to a rather large part of the country before embracing and are not close to their source

... or am I missing something here?

You didn't mention the +10% morale bonus, which I assume you just overlooked. That's a big bonus.

I think you're undervaluing army tradition; it doesn't just give you god generals (which are hugely important), it also gives you huge bonuses to morale and siege ability, two of the most important modifiers for waging war. Army tradition modifiers are hard to come by because it's so powerful.

With updated forts and Defensive ideas as Uesugi your army tradition would be 60 at peacetime, without sieging or fighting anyone. Most countries have trouble maintaining that without constant forever-war. If you start fighting seriously at all then it wouldn't be hard to hit 100 tradition and be rolling 6-siege pip generals cosntantly

The diplo slot might lose immediate relevance once you've united Japan, but if you're going to conquer Asia then it's still very useful. Likewise for +Spy network. These are definitely more useful than Japan's +10% ship durability (lol). Japan's settler increase bonus is fine but loses relevance pretty quickly once you're outside of the game's early colonization window (+20 is the same as taking Native Repression, the bonus is big in the early-game but irrelevant by 1600)

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Apr 7, 2017

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Arcturas posted:

Did you restart Steam? That usually fixes this kind of error.

Pellisworth posted:

Thanks! I see the disaster requires a 300+ development horde that is not a subject. Do you know if being a tributary counts as a subject? I'm a tributary of Ming, just wondering if I need to break that before the disaster starts ticking.

I am fairly sure you need to not be a tributary, which is where the problem comes up.

Really part of the difficulty with Ming is that there should probably be a bit more nuance to the whole tributary thing; IRL it was more of a reciprocal arrangement than what's represented in the game which is more like a direct vassal or some kind of protection scheme.

So here's the early game strategy I've got down as Jianzhou, seems fairly repeatable and gets you hella buff real fast; the problem is, are you strong enough to actually take on Ming? (probably not)

1. Use horde estate interaction for free cav + general, turn ruler into general. Restart if you don't get at least a 3/4 shock and preferably at least 1 siege pip between the two of them (your ideas give +1 shock so this isn't that unreasonable). This isn't actually necessary it just makes it easier / faster and insulates you from bad luck. Don't use your banners as they are simply not necessary at this point.

2. Rival Haixi, Yeren and Korchin. DoW Haixi, easily stackwipe them, carpet siege. Do not end war, fully occupy. DoW Yeren and do the same. This is more difficult and you may need / want to get some banners to help with this war. In the 2 attempts I've made so far both times Yeren got into a dumb war and made themselves an easy target. Take all their eastern provinces and the 1 province you need to form Manchu. Then annex Haixi, unless Korchin DoW'd them, in which case take as much cash as possible and their capital and as many other provinces as you can afford (this is basically a way of getting some easy gold to fund your expansion).

3. Raze + core just the 2 provinces you need to form Manchu. The rest of the provinces you have taken will be made into free cores when you change tag so do not raze or core them.

4. You're now stronger than everyone in the immediate area except Ming. Go on a blobbing spree. I suggest annexing all of the provinces in your trade node + the Beijing node and then feeding the rest of the lovely provinces to the west to a vassal (after razing them obviously). Don't raze the gold mine! Like this you can own all of Manchuria + Buryatia and the good parts of Mongolia by about 1480 or so.

I'm now at this stage and trying to decide when the best time to jump Ming is. From what I've seen in other discussions they're almost unbeatable due to having nearly infinite amounts of mercenaries, and they don't fall behind in tech because their tributaries give them MP. Logically then we probably want to try and get a temporary military advantage as early in the game as possible and use it to win an otherwise impossible war. If you could use the above strategy and also beat Ming to tech 4 / 6 (depending on how fast you conquer everything) by a good 5 or 10 years then I think that you can win even with a gigantic numerical disadvantage.

QuarkJets posted:

You didn't mention the +10% morale bonus, which I assume you just overlooked. That's a big bonus.

I think you're undervaluing army tradition; it doesn't just give you god generals (which are hugely important), it also gives you huge bonuses to morale and siege ability, two of the most important modifiers for waging war. Army tradition modifiers are hard to come by because it's so powerful.

With updated forts and Defensive ideas as Uesugi your army tradition would be 60 at peacetime, without sieging or fighting anyone. Most countries have trouble maintaining that without constant forever-war. If you start fighting seriously at all then it wouldn't be hard to hit 100 tradition and be rolling 6-siege pip generals cosntantly

The diplo slot might lose immediate relevance once you've united Japan, but if you're going to conquer Asia then it's still very useful. Likewise for +Spy network. These are definitely more useful than Japan's +10% ship durability (lol). Japan's settler increase bonus is fine but loses relevance pretty quickly once you're outside of the game's early colonization window (+20 is the same as taking Native Repression, the bonus is big in the early-game but irrelevant by 1600)

I think that this is a good analysis, AT bonuses are incredibly rare and good. I like Shimazu bonuses more though not least because they're much more front loaded, and though you don't get the +0.5% mil trad bonus you do get 10% increased fire damage which is also rare and powerful especially when combined with other military buffs. Uesugi 25% cheaper reinforcements is also a really nice bonus, however. When you take the stronger start position into account Uesugi is probably the better pick but I like how unusually focused the Shimazu ideas are.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

RabidWeasel posted:

Did you restart Steam? That usually fixes this kind of error.

I am fairly sure you need to not be a tributary, which is where the problem comes up.

Really part of the difficulty with Ming is that there should probably be a bit more nuance to the whole tributary thing; IRL it was more of a reciprocal arrangement than what's represented in the game which is more like a direct vassal or some kind of protection scheme.

So here's the early game strategy I've got down as Jianzhou, seems fairly repeatable and gets you hella buff real fast; the problem is, are you strong enough to actually take on Ming? (probably not)

1. Use horde estate interaction for free cav + general, turn ruler into general. Restart if you don't get at least a 3/4 shock and preferably at least 1 siege pip between the two of them (your ideas give +1 shock so this isn't that unreasonable). This isn't actually necessary it just makes it easier / faster and insulates you from bad luck. Don't use your banners as they are simply not necessary at this point.

2. Rival Haixi, Yeren and Korchin. DoW Haixi, easily stackwipe them, carpet siege. Do not end war, fully occupy. DoW Yeren and do the same. This is more difficult and you may need / want to get some banners to help with this war. In the 2 attempts I've made so far both times Yeren got into a dumb war and made themselves an easy target. Take all their eastern provinces and the 1 province you need to form Manchu. Then annex Haixi, unless Korchin DoW'd them, in which case take as much cash as possible and their capital and as many other provinces as you can afford (this is basically a way of getting some easy gold to fund your expansion).

3. Raze + core just the 2 provinces you need to form Manchu. The rest of the provinces you have taken will be made into free cores when you change tag so do not raze or core them.

4. You're now stronger than everyone in the immediate area except Ming. Go on a blobbing spree. I suggest annexing all of the provinces in your trade node + the Beijing node and then feeding the rest of the lovely provinces to the west to a vassal (after razing them obviously). Don't raze the gold mine! Like this you can own all of Manchuria + Buryatia and the good parts of Mongolia by about 1480 or so.

Yeah I'm at 1490 with all of Manchuria, Buryatia, Korea, and Mongolia conquered. I think the best strategy where we're at is to end tributary status with Ming, then as a 300+ development non-tributary or allied horde you will eventually trigger a disaster for them that tanks their Mandate and gives -15% morale among other things. With low Mandate they take up to +50% damage, between that and the morale penalty they shouldn't be too tough to beat but the sheer volume of troops they have will make it a tricky war.

I think you want to trigger the disaster, invade Ming and form Qing ASAP because you start running into problems with Horde Unity right around the time you could feasibly invade. You can only really expand to the west so you start to run out of options for generating Unity around 1500.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

I was warned by Ming in the first year of my Jianzhou run. Except I didn't notice, and played for like 10 years before I realized hey, I can't declare war on Korea without getting my poo poo kicked in by Ming, oops. So it's probably worth it to offer your tributary status to them in the first month so they don't do that.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 7, 2017

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
So with the Steam sale and me putting in about 200 hours of EUIV, how does Hears of Iron IV compare?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Mooseontheloose posted:

So with the Steam sale and me putting in about 200 hours of EUIV, how does Hears of Iron IV compare?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv4k6g7m1jA&t=2628s

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Pellisworth posted:

Yeah I'm at 1490 with all of Manchuria, Buryatia, Korea, and Mongolia conquered. I think the best strategy where we're at is to end tributary status with Ming, then as a 300+ development non-tributary or allied horde you will eventually trigger a disaster for them that tanks their Mandate and gives -15% morale among other things. With low Mandate they take up to +50% damage, between that and the morale penalty they shouldn't be too tough to beat but the sheer volume of troops they have will make it a tricky war.

I think you want to trigger the disaster, invade Ming and form Qing ASAP because you start running into problems with Horde Unity right around the time you could feasibly invade. You can only really expand to the west so you start to run out of options for generating Unity around 1500.

I need to look into exactly how that disaster works, I heard some people complaining that it takes too long to start doing meaningful damage but it apparently ticks up even faster if Ming is in a losing war which means that as long as you can beat them on the defense in a war they will keep losing mandate and end up having completely useless troops.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

RabidWeasel posted:

I need to look into exactly how that disaster works, I heard some people complaining that it takes too long to start doing meaningful damage but it apparently ticks up even faster if Ming is in a losing war which means that as long as you can beat them on the defense in a war they will keep losing mandate and end up having completely useless troops.

The disaster ticks by 0.5 each month if Ming has a neighboring Horde with 300+ development that is not a subject (including tributary) or allied to Ming. It ticks faster if Ming is losing a war.

So you'll need to break your tributary arrangement and wait for 17 years (200 / 12 months) or you can try and fight them to speed it up but honestly I think that's gonna be extremely difficult.

Once the disaster fires it will tank their monthly Mandate income, -15% morale, and they'll get random events further decreasing their Mandate 20 points at a time. The disaster won't stop until they remove the neighboring horde (probably by forcing tributary on it).

The disaster should wreck them pretty badly but the hard part is surviving the years between ending tributary status and the disaster firing.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My Dithmarschen game is going well, decided to consolidate as much of Westphalia as I can and bunker down for World War League.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Pellisworth posted:

That's about where I am right now. I think I'm kind of screwed for Horde Unity, I've finished eating Korea and all that's left is Ming and poo poo horde territory in the oirat/chagatai area, and Ming is just accelerating away in mil tech on the back of its tributaries. I'm guessing tribute will be nerfed fairly hard. They're also close to finishing all their reforms.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I don't think so though. At least, it definitely wasn't to this level. I remember being at this stage in the last patch and almost every colonial nation having 0% liberty desire. Now English West Indies has 42% desire while just being Hispaniola and 5 small islands in 1542, and England has the 2nd biggest army in the world that I can see.

You kinda have it backwards. In the last patch the AI would raise development a lot in their colonial nations to stack a bunch of -liberty desire modifiers and keep it at 0% almost all the time. The current patch just returned things to normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Fuligin posted:

That's about where I am right now. I think I'm kind of screwed for Horde Unity, I've finished eating Korea and all that's left is Ming and poo poo horde territory in the oirat/chagatai area, and Ming is just accelerating away in mil tech on the back of its tributaries. I'm guessing tribute will be nerfed fairly hard. They're also close to finishing all their reforms.

I noticed this too. The reforms are passed hilariously fast. I think by the time I paid attention to them like 50 years into my reunifaction run as Uesugi, they already passed two reforms.

I feel like Tributaries are just broken both ways. Being able to have both Ming as a deterrent for defensive wars (and from what I hear, even soak the AE), and them just getting crazy many points and reforms ontop of their already ridiculous forcelimit both make the far east asia region ridiculous.

• Locked thread