Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Shageletic posted:

Motherfucker doesn't read

He uses the word disrupt and scaleable in a news room

He's under billions of dollars of debt

Being in billions of dollars of debt seems to be a core tenet of Silicon Valley tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

etalian posted:

Create a CSPAM 5th column within the Trump administration

I'll start the wiki

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

deathbysnusnu posted:

Serious question, why hasn't Baloogan fronted a resume to the Trump whitehouse? It pretty much writes itself, and he's a perfect fit.

because sometimes kids win awards and visit the white house and baloogan would be legally required to leave every single time.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

peeonwe posted:

Considering how lovely MSNBC is, they'd probably hire O'Reilly and he'd change his tune to be across-the-board skeptical. Comedy option: Alex Jones hires him and he finishes his career pretending that frogs are becoming gay.

then he'd have to show true signs of pivoting like megyn kelly did in her final months with fox

on the other hand megyn as a result has alienated everyone, so

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NPMRP/status/850474531349200898

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

altough that might change once we accept we dont actually use troops anymore, only drones

we stopped calling them marines???

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
It is the scariest story to baloogan because kids in the sewers would put him out of a job.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Oh yeah, so this went completely under the news radar but Duterte in the Philippines is sending troops to occupy contested islands in the south china sea. Man world war three really wants to happen loving bad. Anyone want to share some hot DIY water purification tips?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

deathbysnusnu posted:

Serious question, why hasn't Baloogan fronted a resume to the Trump whitehouse? It pretty much writes itself, and he's a perfect fit.

because like all trump supporters he's actually a huge pussy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

loving spineless fuckers

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Is Trump missing chromosomes? Basing nukes in foreign countries stopped being a thing in the 70s when we figured out ICBMs. It serves no purpose, other than I guess really pissing off and endangering the country you put them in.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

what does mtv even air these days? reality shows, i think?

THere's a channel only for live performances (I saw a bunch of Austin city limits poo poo on there). It rules.

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

are you a wizard

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

haljordan posted:

The companies pulling their ads from O'Reilly's show are just moving them to different times on Fox News (as opposed to canceling them completely), otherwise he'd probably already be out on his rear end. That's what got Glenn Beck shitcanned.

fox news still loses money because ad time is more expensive during o'reilly

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Asproigerosis posted:

Is Trump missing chromosomes? Basing nukes in foreign countries stopped being a thing in the 70s when we figured out ICBMs. It serves no purpose, other than I guess really pissing off and endangering the country you put them in.

That's the intent, actually.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

fox news still loses money because ad time is more expensive during o'reilly

I think at most he gets suspended for a bit but no way will he get canned.

Also his new book has a section on "No means no" (unless you're Bill O'Reilly)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hillarys presidency would never be this entertaining

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Uncle Wemus posted:

I dunno, seeing her turbofuck her enemies would've been fun

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Holy gently caress, forget everything I just said

quote:

Luke Lappala, a spokesman for Scottevest, said his company “cannot continue to advertise on 'The O'Reilly Factor' and directed our media buyer to pull all advertising from the program immediately. Unfortunately, our media buyer was not able to pull the ads for Wednesday night in time.”

HE LOST THE SCOTTEVEST, HE'S loving DONE FOR

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

that's true

I'd bet real money that we'd live through it, though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

i seriously thought about it but ehhh im p hypernormalized as it is

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Join us today as we proudly salute the brave men and women of the Armed Forces who fly drones in to weddings and mosques from the comfort of their homes while wearing bathrobes and fuzzy slippers and drinking scotch.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Khym posted:

that's true

I'd bet real money that we'd live through it, though

I would have money instead of liquor....

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

As someone who lives in Hawaii I often contemplate if North Korea will nuke Hawaii because it's closer or if we'll get off lucky and they wind up nuking like NYC or somewhere more important first

TRUMP 2016!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

turdfuzz is out of control

wow

you FOOLS!

you thought you could control the Turd Fuzz !!!!!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Uncle Wemus posted:

sadly, this is indeed the case, because we would have been litigating her emails and benghazi for the next eight years instead, to which she would have the same expected responses

this way we get to watch the president of the United States, the most powerful country in the free world and Christendom, poo poo himself or blow things up every time new details about his completely true allegations of high treason hit the papers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

i seriously thought about it but ehhh im p hypernormalized as it is

Tratorous Cucknadians need Not apply

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

sadly, this is indeed the case, because we would have been litigating her emails and benghazi for the next eight years instead, to which she would have the same expected responses

this way we get to watch the president of the United States, the most powerful country in the free world and Christendom, poo poo himself or blow things up every time new details about his completely true allegations of high treason hit the papers

the fan is what theyre hittin hon

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rocks posted:

As someone who lives in Hawaii I often contemplate if North Korea will nuke Hawaii because it's closer or if we'll get off lucky and they wind up nuking like NYC or somewhere more important first

TRUMP 2016!

Hawaii has a major US military presence, it's fuckin' done for in a nuclear war.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

haljordan posted:

Hawaii has a major US military presence, it's fuckin' done for in a nuclear war.

:getin:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schnorkles posted:

that fits in a flatrate envelope friendo only 5.75 at your local USPS office :sun:

trap sprung

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/850476228528279563

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the fan is what theyre hittin hon

sugar, you always remind me of my roots :tipshat:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Addamere posted:

He also cut a bunch of taxes only relevant to the rich and wants to make up the budget shortfall by instituting a bunch of new, flat taxes like 20 cents per pack of cigarettes and 2 cents per can of soda.

gonna gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress the poor
gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress fuk the poor
to niiiiite! [/jello]

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

glad he has the chinese leader dude at maralago right now to smooth it over with them because I'm sure they'd be cool with it

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
In this time of war, let's all enjoy the creepy puppets in Genesis' Land of Confusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

sugar, you always remind me of my roots :tipshat:

thats what hapens when you was raised by a hairdresser! :wink:

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

In this time of war, let's all enjoy the creepy puppets in Genesis' Land of Confusion

gently caress you Reagan

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hillary wouldn't be entertaining. But the conspiracy theories we'd get out of right wing media would be massively entertaining. Pizzagate still would have come down the pipeline, and I'd bet over 4 years there would be some more doozies way out of left field.

Now all we get is Obama shadow government stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TheBigAristotle posted:

That's what English people look like.

• Locked thread