Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

What a garbage human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i've figured out the miller code

male miller = bad
female miller = good

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

That DICK! posted:

Star Wars?

Nope

Yup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Fox News nation is skeptical that their own asses made the poo poo in the toilet bowl when they stand up. Who loving cares what they're skeptical about.

when they stand up to wipe, you mean?

hail satan

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Ahh nice we're going to pull the ol' Qaddafi on Assad now aren't we.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

man i dunno if its the poo poo goin on in the world or what but i'm rapidly falling into a really bad depression

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Ahh nice we're going to pull the ol' Qaddafi on Assad now aren't we.

benjamin ghazi strikes back

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/850452602181627904

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

financially racist posted:

man i dunno if its the poo poo goin on in the world or what but i'm rapidly falling into a really bad depression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdjYmhrA-A

Since November.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
My friends who build missiles and tanks for a living are more skeptical of war than Obama advisors are, gently caress this country.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Jazerus posted:

i've figured out the miller code

male miller = bad
female miller = good

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

obama was such a warmonger tho
He didn't mong this PARTICULAR war though.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Was going to say "same"

Then discovered not only is my fav bar open tonight, right before happy hour is a drag show

So for at least tonight, nothing the world can do can harm me :unsmith:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/850483457771929601

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Was going to say "same"

Then discovered not only is my fav bar open tonight, right before happy hour is a drag show

So for at least tonight, nothing the world can do can harm me :unsmith:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaDVswaRlgA

literally me right now

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:smugdon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
JEB!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i'm finishing my master's, getting married, and moving from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom house. 2017 rules except for everything going on in the world.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I might go pick up a couple of the sw destiny starters

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

As a horror novel writer you'd think I'd be churning out new stuff nonstop but the gd rolling anxiety attacks make it p hard to write anything

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i don't know about sw destiny but the arkham horror card game is cool.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yeah a local shop finally got some stock so I might try to force the wife to try it with me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i'm finishing my master's, getting married, and moving from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom house. 2017 rules except for everything going on in the world.

I'M FINISHING MY MASTER'S, GETTING MARRIED, AND MOVING FROM A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT TO A THREE BEDROOM HOUSE. 2017 RULES EXCEPT FOR EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD. DOO DALA DOO, DA DOO!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

I'M FINISHING MY MASTER'S, GETTING MARRIED, AND MOVING FROM A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT TO A THREE BEDROOM HOUSE. 2017 RULES EXCEPT FOR EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD. DOO DALA DOO, DA DOO!

TRUMP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
RUMP

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i have a job i mostly don't hate but the world is on fire around me

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

i don't think i live anywhere important enough to eat a nuke though so i have to deal with the messy end of upcoming apocalypse

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hope your three bedroom house is nice and comfy for the approaching global collapse of civilization

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Things are also lookin' up for ol EHF too provided I put the old "ignore the rapidly approaching nuclear holocaust" blinders

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

sexpig by night posted:

obama was such a warmonger tho

Ya gotta keep some kind of relativity. When Assad committed a gas attack while Obama was President, Obama went to Congress and America's allies and did not find support for a strike and so did not retaliate despite a loss of face from his own words on the subject, and instead found a diplomatic solution disposing of a large amount of Syria's chemical weapons - and since use of chemical weapons didn't escalate for the rest of his Presidency, it seems like it was a modestly successful outcome, even if he had to eat criticism for not being "strong" enough (often by the same Republicans who rebuffed him in Congress).

To be honest, if Obama were still President and this gas attack had happened, I could imagine him doing something similar to what Trump did. A "symbolic" bombing of the offending airbase combined with a warning ahead of time to evacuate personnel and a clear, coordinated diplomatic message that if Assad continues to use chemical weapons then the response will escalate, that could fit with Obama's approach to Syria as well. The difference with Trump is mainly that he's a clumsy and impulsive oaf who consulted or sought permission from no one and suddenly reversed himself without giving clear guidance to anyone, briefly causing a genuine WW3 scare. No one trusts his ability not to escalate or can guess if his future responses will be consistent with his actions here.

There's an idealized version of this attack that a lot of commentators are basically just projecting onto Trump, which explains why so many liberals are onboard with it even if it's just as stupid as that speech Trump gave that got Van Jones to call his Presidential (only for the next incompetent scandal to drop the next day).

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP just rted Ivanka I guess

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/syrian-jets-off-air-base-hit-us/story?id=46646770

Don't talk about, be about it.

drop them bombs.

:regd08:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
nuclear holocaust means i wont have to pay my whole mortgage

things are lookin' up

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Friends call me shitpoopboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Things are also lookin' up for ol EHF too provided I put the old "ignore the rapidly approaching nuclear holocaust" blinders

may trucking and loving be in all our futures

• Locked thread