Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
its definitely not happening anytime soon if ever because of all the hosed up restrictions atlus put on videos/streaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

its definitely not happening anytime soon if ever because of all the hosed up restrictions atlus put on videos/streaming

Yeah :/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wouldn't want a P5 ED to happen anytime soon anyway so I really don't care. I would like to take screenshots of the incredible demon models tho

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's probably a temporary thing. IIRC some segments of FFXV prevented you from taking screens/videos but that was patched out after a month or two.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's probably a temporary thing. IIRC some segments of FFXV prevented you from taking screens/videos but that was patched out after a month or two.

Yeah the postgame title screen was blocked

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

From what I understand people think this might not be the case since its been like that since release in Japan but they might have been waiting for the worldwide release who knows

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Another one of Drew's patreon videos came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjktGGzpcs

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah the postgame title screen was blocked

Such a weird thing to block, too. Spoiler alert the logo changes. Shield your eyes!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remembering a legendary Brad laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nN6TfobhkY&t=2105s

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I was just thinking about that guy who wrote into the Bombcast that was like "I listened to the song Maneater because you guys kept talking about it, I thought it would be amazing but I don't think it's that great... What am I missing?" what a loving loser

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

they block the camera rotation for carmen in p5 too

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I'm glad of it.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Tender Bender posted:

I was just thinking about that guy who wrote into the Bombcast that was like "I listened to the song Maneater because you guys kept talking about it, I thought it would be amazing but I don't think it's that great... What am I missing?" what a loving loser

So hosed up

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The Friday fmv playdate from the East team is super funny. I am glad they are going back to this kind of content after what felt like a long time without it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The Friday fmv playdate from the East team is super funny. I am glad they are going back to this kind of content after what felt like a long time without it.

I looked up the director to see what else he did and that guy was later a project lead on 50 Cent Blood on the Sand

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Oh yeah, I need to finish that game.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/850806891160588288

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That Old Games shirt is the first one ive seen that I kinda actually wanna own.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

That Old Games shirt is the first one ive seen that I kinda actually wanna own.

the metal gear one is cute

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man this soulcalibur series is gonna be friggin awesome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Oh man this soulcalibur series is gonna be friggin awesome

god drat thats some good content

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Fell asleep to the bombcast on the way into work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

god drat thats some good content

I don't know how to link to comments but there's a friendly YOSPOS style post that tells you how to turn off the length and time remaining specifically for This is the Run videos so you can be more thoroughly surprised

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm so happy that dan seems really bad at soul calibur

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Can't wait for dans creeping realization that his life is a lie

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Vinny didn't really seem into the FMV game as much as the other guys. I hope they go back to it, seems like it's got potential for some laughs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo, THIS is like a top 3 character for me! *immediately spams unsafe verticals from halfway across the screen*

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

In Training posted:

I don't know how to link to comments but there's a friendly YOSPOS style post that tells you how to turn off the length and time remaining specifically for This is the Run videos so you can be more thoroughly surprised

do you have a link? is it a comment on the vid? I don't want to spoil it for myself

e: found it https://userstyles.org/styles/141231/this-is-the-run-playtime-hider

mbt fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 12, 2017

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

tao of lmao posted:

Vinny didn't really seem into the FMV game as much as the other guys. I hope they go back to it, seems like it's got potential for some laughs.

hope they get back in there and hug that shame boy

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/tacobell/status/852273370099982336

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

it had to be youuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Of course

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they would have been crazy not to pick him

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I love how understatedly sad his wife seems about it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

She probably really loves Dan to agree to something like that, So Im glad for them.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bump_fn posted:

I love how understatedly sad his wife seems about it

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/852290651593076737

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

its weird how ppl try to project their reactions onto dans fiance when shes obviously very down with him being a total weirdo that wants to get married in a taco bell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. It's not like the person who agreed to marry this guy who's entire job revolves around his public persona would be blind sided by this or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i watched the contest video and she's in it actually. so she's probably on board