Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Hello thread, I've been busy with the Trump thread today but I came to check in to see if we still have bad dems who are praising the air strike. Are dems still bad? If so, how many?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Nastier Nate posted:

Hello thread, I've been busy with the Trump thread today but I came to check in to see if we still have bad dems who are praising the air strike. Are dems still bad? If so, how many?

tulsi gabbard was the first and loudest critic of the airstrike

yee

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

The Nastier Nate posted:

The vast majority of the Dems I think with the exception of Warren and Sanders lined up to suck on trumps tiny fingers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the right wing backlash has been bigger lol

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FireKushner?src=hash

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

never enter the suck zone with hope

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the only hope you have now is that gillibrand has been better on every issue than any other senator

gillibrand!!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

logikv9 posted:

the only hope you have now is that gillibrand has been better on every issue than any other senator

gillibrand!!

gillibrand was the representative for my congressional district and she was absolutely fuckin terrible, i have as much faith that her transformation to a more left-leaning senator is actually legitimate as i had in schumer when he did the same thing (only to applaud syria getting missiled)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Gilligan just likes assad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
she wouldn't have gotten a job in that district by not being cancer, that's TRUMP territory now

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

logikv9 posted:

she wouldn't have gotten a job in that district by not being cancer, that's TRUMP territory now

that district is now represented by paul tonko who is considered one of the most liberal representatives in congress and is awesome, so

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

financially racist posted:

that district is now represented by paul tonko who is considered one of the most liberal representatives in congress and is awesome, so

the district was redrawn in 2013

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone talk about Tulsi still defending Assads chemical attack?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fits my needs posted:

she sucks

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

logikv9 posted:

the district was redrawn in 2013

it still includes much of the old district including saratoga springs, where i lived when gillibrand was representing that district and being awful

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

financially racist posted:

it still includes much of the old district including saratoga springs, where i lived when gillibrand was representing that district and being awful

barely, it went from a gerrymandered snake avoiding albany to one that contains all of it. large city elects liberal representative, news at 11

only two counties are the same, saratoga being one of them

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
look at that loving snake covering miles of nothingness, filled with people of the earth

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/03/20/nyregion/new-york-redistricting.html?_r=0

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fits my needs posted:

shes dumb but at least shes also not actively calling for further bombings, which puts her in approximately the top third of dems on this issue lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

shes dumb but at least shes also not actively calling for further bombings, which puts her in approximately the top third of dems on this issue lol

I mean she's actively supporting gassing civilians so...

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

I mean she's actively supporting gassing civilians so...

thats not remotely true

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

barely, it went from a gerrymandered snake avoiding albany to one that contains all of it. large city elects liberal representative, news at 11

only two counties are the same, saratoga being one of them

a snake ate albany? where was obama when this was happening?!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/850486083456466944

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

a snake ate albany? where was obama when this was happening?!

Glad our arrogant Pres. is enjoying his taxpayer funded golf outing after announcing the US should not take military action against Giant Snake Eating Albany

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

thats not remotely true

Uhh she actively denies the Assads past and current acts and met with him to promote US support of his regime. I wouldn't be surprised if her meeting with him factored into the calculus for Assad to test the waters with this current attack.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So who in Obama's administration was on his side?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bip Roberts posted:

Uhh she actively denies the Assads past and current acts and met with him to promote US support of his regime. I wouldn't be surprised if her meeting with him factored into the calculus for Assad to test the waters with this current attack.

her position is "assad probably didnt do the gas attack #falseflag, but if he did do the thing then we need to execute him for war crimes and this missile strike might damage the evidence"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

So who in Obama's administration was on his side?

Biden, usually.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

mormonpartyboat posted:

her position is "assad probably didnt do the gas attack #falseflag, but if he did do the thing then we need to execute him for war crimes and this missile strike might damage the evidence"

luckily it didn't damage anything at all :smugdon:

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

kerry wanting to bomb the poo poo out of syria is not news and no one in the obama admin listened to him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

none of that adds up to "supporting gassing civilians" dude

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

UHD posted:

kerry wanting to bomb the poo poo out of syria is not news and no one in the obama admin listened to him

he's still reporting for duty

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

luckily it didn't damage anything at all :smugdon:

yeah seriously

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/850467494284230656

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
oh man, gillibrand was an actual blue dog

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

none of that adds up to "supporting gassing civilians" dude

*in the most Randy Newman voice*

She Loves It!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

E: drat wrong thread

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 01:54 on Apr 8, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm the dems who think handing a guy who wants crusades 2.0 permission to go to war in syria is a good idea

AMA

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

trump can't do anything right, even the one thing we generally count on america to do well (blow poo poo up)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
Edit: nevermind, was thinking of Dick Morris.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

trump can't do anything right, even the one thing we generally count on america to do well (blow poo poo up)

his invasion of syria is prolly gonna end in america being defeated he's so incompetent

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Vox Nihili posted:

oh man, gillibrand was an actual blue dog

Yyyyep. She's bad. Real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/850509168955895808

• Locked thread