Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Oh please yes, I can't stop, it's starting to hurt, I may need some kind of self-lubricating catheter.

Edited to not add a dog but to note that there are pigeons loving right outside the door and they're not feeling nearly as good as I am at the thought of right wing anti-semitic cannibalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

zegermans posted:

this is correct in every way

Except for the part where he said the nazi engineers were scientists. They're different things. Scientists mix colored fluids with each other and engineers drive trains.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol at wilbur ross' confused comments on the syria bombing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if i had to support one of these fuckers, i'm not sure whom i would choose: bannon or kushner

i mean i would choose death but if it isn't an option idk whom would make the bigger mess and embarrass trump more bigly

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol this is great

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the pepes are even going with the RUSSIANS narrative to stop the sinister jew

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

yep. here we go. this is the good stuff. yes.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

haha Kush is doing like 80% of the jobs in the Trump government and now he's the sole target for the entire alt-right and botswarm machine that boosted Trump 24/7

i hope he actually turns out to not be a failson so at least once my pessimism doesn't turn out to be clairvoyance

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
despite being a spoiled rich kid being his only qualification, kushner is one of the most competent and least evil (more banal centrist that does whatever makes him money), and he is now being targeted by the alt-right lmao.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

'The Jeeeeewwwwsssss' hissed out like steam from a pipe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

kush, you've failed again :smugjones:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i hope he actually turns out to not be a failson so at least once my pessimism doesn't turn out to be clairvoyance

i imagine kushner would at best be okay at one of his jobs

hes got 12 jobs tho

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

rabble rabble posted:

I think my favorite thing about these strikes is how confused everyone is about it

trump just totally ordered a non-trivial military action with like, zero prep work in legal framework, international consensus building, or legislative support. he just said, i'm the commander in chief, gently caress it, bomb them

and the whol etime the domestic apparatus in this country is all durr uhhhghhh wait, is he even allowed to DO that? but he just did, so wait, should we like, wait.......can he do that?

and trumps response is essentially heh u think that was cool?> might do it again fuckos so WATCH OUT

and there's nothing anyone can apparently do to stop it, because Donald Trump is the Commander in Chief and then it all fades to black

Nobody is confused. Have you been paying attention to presidential actions in the past 30 years?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

logikv9 posted:

if i had to support one of these fuckers, i'm not sure whom i would choose: bannon or kushner

i mean i would choose death but if it isn't an option idk whom would make the bigger mess and embarrass trump more bigly

I'm supporting whatever makes the redhats angrier

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/850340654559449088

bannon wants to say jew so badly

so so badly

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jared kushner is definitely low-T

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

:bisonyes:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/DanaHoule/status/850504667184365568

^ Good thread

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

kushner, i would choose death by kushner

bannon may make me look like his face

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/850516372643827713

Josh has good gifs

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

i imagine kushner would at best be okay at one of his jobs

hes got 12 jobs tho

yeah, you're right
:psyduck:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yinlock posted:

it's not like morality and science are mutually exclusive

No, not mutually exclusive and that certainly isn't what I hoped to imply. Science is a tool and a hammer can be used to build or to bludgeon a person to death. Not mutually exclusive but science isn't really equipped to answer how a just society is governed.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

logikv9 posted:

jared kushner is definitely low-T

I am 100% certain that Trump envies Kushner's manliness

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is senate vetting for cabinet positions on the honor system or something?

edit: or advisers or whatever the hell Kushner is.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I hope Bannon and the nazi frog squad force Kush out so the whole administration collapses under the heaving weight of its own fail AIDS

also, chip Nunes like a captured feral dog and put him back in charge of the investigation

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

If Kushner is pro Soros Trump is going to start inviting him to Mar-A-Lago

.. oh my god can you imagine if he did that

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/peytoned/status/850459291656105985

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
KUSHNER

KUSH NER

NER KUSH

JER KUSH

JEB KUSH

JEB BUSH

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm real sad because Jared 100% should be fired but not for any of the reasons these fucktards think he should be.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
I want a naked, hung Kush on the $1 coin. Like a big, swaggering, donkey-dicked Jared Kushner wearing nothing but his bullet-proof vest over a dinner jacket stamped in gold.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

KUSHNER

KUSH NER

NER KUSH

JER KUSH

JEB KUSH

JEB BUSH

please clap

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TildeATH posted:

I want a naked, hung Kush on the $1 coin. Like a big, swaggering, donkey-dicked Jared Kushner wearing nothing but his bullet-proof vest over a dinner jacket stamped in gold.

i uh

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't do that dumb meme whenever somebody puts thought into their post so don't worry about this being an Arby's. I just don't adore scientists to the degree that I see people online adore them. I think one of the most influential things I read in graduate school was memos from Nazi engineers trying to figure out how to keep the weight distribution right for the trucks transporting Jews because they would flee to the back of the container and crowd around the door and it would gently caress up the rear axle. The memos were dry and rational, the minds of very good scientists who were using their superior intelligence to tackle a problem and improve efficiency and reduce costs.

Science is a tool, not a proper ideology, so I don't cream my jeans at the thought of a scientist in high office simply because they are a scientist. It's the humanities where you learn exactly why the problem isn't the light bulb in the back of the truck being broken by panicking "cargo" but the problem is that you're transporting human beings to mass exterminate. STEM can't save us.

i'm not doing the technocracy thing where i'm venerating scientists as the source of good governance or science as a governing ideology; as you say, that's nonsensical. what i mean is that ideally, a progressive government would have someone with a scientific background placed very highly, such that science policy is not being viewed from the outside (from where it looks okay, mostly) but from the inside (from where it looks like the freep tire fire border wall). this would not magically cause the guiding ideology of the executive branch to somehow become perfectly "rational" and "objective" as naive technocrats believe, it would just mean that science would be a priority for the federal government in a way that it hasn't been since the 60s.

the reason i talked about bill nye semi-seriously is that he is a generalist, very multi-disciplinary, which is a quality you would want. many scientists are exactly the narrow-minded over-specialized type of folks who would optimize a solution without seriously considering the consequences ala the nazi truck engineers, but many are not. you're doing scientists in general a disservice by implying that they don't understand history, ethics, ideologies, etc. because they are highly educated in a different field. some are ben carson-like and believe the pyramids were for grain storage and other loony wacko poo poo outside of their narrow field of inquiry, others are more broadly educated.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/JohnnyMcNulty/status/850518266376278017

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I love being jewish because I never have to loving wonder if there's actually a secret cabal of jews running the world

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
BUSH/KUSH 2020

Get the bumper sticker machine running motherfuckers.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

russiabots attacking kushner is hilarious, like how the gently caress does trump even respond this this lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jazerus posted:

i'm not doing the technocracy thing where i'm venerating scientists as the source of good governance or science as a governing ideology; as you say, that's nonsensical. what i mean is that ideally, a progressive government would have someone with a scientific background placed very highly, such that science policy is not being viewed from the outside (from where it looks okay, mostly) but from the inside (from where it looks like the freep tire fire border wall). this would not magically cause the guiding ideology of the executive branch to somehow become perfectly "rational" and "objective" as naive technocrats believe, it would just mean that science would be a priority for the federal government in a way that it hasn't been since the 60s.

the reason i talked about bill nye semi-seriously is that he is a generalist, very multi-disciplinary, which is a quality you would want. many scientists are exactly the narrow-minded over-specialized type of folks who would optimize a solution without seriously considering the consequences ala the nazi truck engineers, but many are not. you're doing scientists in general a disservice by implying that they don't understand history, ethics, ideologies, etc. because they are highly educated in a different field. some are ben carson-like and believe the pyramids were for grain storage and other loony wacko poo poo outside of their narrow field of inquiry, others are more broadly educated.

whatever nerd

why don't you go back to figuring out how many cubits of grain fit in ancient egyptian pyramids :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

It'll be fun to revisit that thread after the Repubs win the KS special election by a healthy margin

• Locked thread