Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Yeah, once you start to think about it, it's really the only way to restore confidence in the American Dollar, right?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pook Good Mook posted:

I am 100% certain that Trump envies Kushner's access to Ivanka

did a little renovation :cheers:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Not a Children posted:

I love being jewish because I never have to loving wonder if there's actually a secret cabal of jews running the world

so

is there?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

like trump ain't gonna sack kushner, ivanka would never forgive him if he did

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DaveWoo posted:

It'll be fun to revisit that thread after the Repubs win the KS special election by a healthy margin

They will. Getting the district to single digits would be a massive win.

Even with really bad national headwinds, I don't expect the R to win by much less than 15. :shrug:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Not a Children posted:

I love being jewish because I never have to loving wonder if there's actually a secret cabal of jews running the world

oh poo poo, did your parents forget to fill out the form at your bar/bat mitzvah?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Not a Children posted:

whenever I hear these theories I just think of a dark shadowy room with my Jewish family in it trying to decide where to go for lunch and the bloodbath that would ensue, let alone trying to organize a false flag involving gassing babies.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Not a Children posted:

:same:

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

eonwe posted:

so

is there?

Not at all.

But there is a secret cabal involving Jared Kushner's enormous schlong.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

whatever nerd

why don't you go back to figuring out how many cubits of grain fit in ancient egyptian pyramids :rolleyes:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Not a Children posted:

only idiots believe that though, of course idiots also run the world

there is a kabbal of selfish idiots running everything :tinfoil:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

the broader point to take from 2018 is that if R's have to spend resources in districts like KS-04, its less money they have for toss-up districts. every dollar that goes there isn't one that goes to KS-03

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Well we were gonna do the false flag to plunge the world into ww3 and cripple the west so our Muslim allies can collapse white culture once and for all...but your aunt kept complaining we never let her do enough and then your uncle brought up how he never gets to pick what terror attack we fake, then your cousin started a big fight about Israel for no reason at all and before you know it we all just threw up our hands and decided to get some food and come back to this later."

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/850515292904198144

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

loving hell i was laughing so hard when this happened

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

trump being pressured wrt kushner by russians is going to result in him siding with kushner because of ivanka, and then piss tape happens when he does not axe kushner

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
please post the gif of when the camera zoom-attacked sleepy ben

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm really glad that the alt right is turning on the Trump administration one official at a time.
Sucks about all the anti-semitisim tho

Augus fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 8, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the russians are gonna drop the piss tape and trump's admin will live through it lol

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

financially racist posted:

trump being pressured wrt kushner by russians is going to result in him siding with kushner because of ivanka, and then piss tape happens when he does not axe kushner

Turns out Kushner is lying in the bed as it's being pissed on.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

logikv9 posted:

please post the gif of when the camera zoom-attacked sleepy ben

will this do?

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

financially racist posted:

like trump ain't gonna sack kushner, ivanka would never forgive him if he did

It's kind of odd that they're going after like, 2 of the people Trump trusts and would likely never throw under the bus.

Aside from the obvious jewish angle there's little to be gained from it from what I've seen of Trump. Anyone else and they would be eating tread in a few days.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ages posted:

When everybody's a pervert, nobody's a pervert

Trump's regime will unite us all in our freakiness

Appreciate the congrats

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

wow don't post ugly pics of scott walker wait poo poo that's not him

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i really dont see how the piss tape will bring trump down because that would only be possible if things mattered

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Shear Modulus posted:

the russians are gonna drop the piss tape and trump's admin will live through it lol

the piss nuke was a nothingburger as well

if everything is a nothingburger then nothing is a nothingburger

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

the broader point to take from 2018 is that if R's have to spend resources in districts like KS-04, its less money they have for toss-up districts. every dollar that goes there isn't one that goes to KS-03

Also everybody who donates to official campaigns will probably be doxxed legally when the Congressman's browser history is bought and released

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

It's another day when nothing matters and death is certain so come hang out in http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

We've got another double feature tonight, starting at 10PM EST with HOT SHOTS

and then after a short intermission we're following that with TOP GUN

come for cary elwes and val kilmer, stay for the homoeroticism

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the air force generals confused why the white house is ordering flight plans be drawn up to bomb a cemetery in prague

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

Not a Children posted:

Because you know there is?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

i really dont see how the piss tape will bring trump down because that would only be possible if things mattered

the piss tape contains all of the mattering siphoned from everything else

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Also everybody who donates to official campaigns will probably be doxxed legally when the Congressman's browser history is bought and released

BRING FORTH THE PANOPTICON :unsmigghh:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

logikv9 posted:

the piss nuke was a nothingburger as well

if everything is a nothingburger then nothing is a nothingburger

im not a nothingburger, im not a nothingburger, youre the nothingburger!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Chunky Salsa posted:

It's kind of odd that they're going after like, 2 of the people Trump trusts and would likely never throw under the bus.

Aside from the obvious jewish angle there's little to be gained from it from what I've seen of Trump. Anyone else and they would be eating tread in a few days.

if you buy into the idea that putin wants to weaken the us' influence on the world stage it makes perfect sense, it's making the alt-right hate trump and they were like the last staunch supporters of him so now we have a president whose own base is turning their back on because he won't get rid of the (((globalist))) in his admin

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Broken Box posted:

Literally repeating yourself here friend.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i hope my isp isnt spying on me *undresses suggestively*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Broken Box posted:

It's another day when nothing matters and death is certain so come hang out in http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

We've got another double feature tonight, starting at 10PM EST with HOT SHOTS

and then after a short intermission we're following that with TOP GUN

https://twitter.com/valkilmer/status/845718154944892928

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

TildeATH posted:

Literally repeating yourself here friend.

fully aware and left that open for the inevitable quotes

so trap sprung I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The Russians helped Syria gas those beautiful children so can we really trust them to not have doctored a video of Trump? Have you all seen the end of Rogue One?

(That is exactly what they will say.)

• Locked thread