Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
ed balls would make a great chief of staff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The Brown Menace posted:

the only thing you need for a white house job is walk up to trump and be like "i dont like you, make me like you"

boom, new chief of staff

Baloogan shambles to the front gate of the whitehouse. Chugs some cheap candian whiskey, calls the guard a peckerwood and screams CUCKS for 15 minutes straight. When can you start?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

the only thing you need for a white house job is walk up to trump and be like "i dont like you, make me like you"

boom, new chief of staff

secretary of defense The Situation

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

secretary of offense The Situation
gotta disrupt now

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The Brown Menace posted:

i think it's more akin to "you're the best and I'm a MESS. can i have a job now."

what I'm saying is that there's still time for jeb! to join the administration.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

theres always room for J E B !

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

bad?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

whoa

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cargo cult posted:

yea just to be clear its obviously a real thing and glenn greenwald is a naive retard apparently. paul manafort's voluntary efforts and carter page's financial conflicts of interest are all anyone with a frontal lobe ought to need to understand that. but it did actually serve to rehabilitate the bill kristols and mccains of the world

also all the undisclosed secret meetings that several high level people in the admin simply "forgot" to mention before the info was leaked

Flynn

Kushner

Sessions

all three simply "forgot" to disclose their secret meetings and in one case was literally working for a foreign government

Then we get into the shady dictator whisperer that is Paul Manafort

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
TRUMP!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theres always room for J E B !

the fguck is wrong with you

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/850722694958075905

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

they looked into the eyes of the orange fat guy and saw an easily manipulated baby

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Decisive. Leadership.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

not a thing man

what the fguck is wrong with you

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
I bet Xi Jinping's plan is to let the trump brand or whatever it is free reign to build their stupid golf courses and hotels and china.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

What's a different way to make eggs? I usually just have scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast but I want something different

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

deathbysnusnu posted:

He also only gets to topple our executive branch one time. He's going to save the pisstape for invading the Baltics or something else really tasty.

Pisstape won't have any effect. Americans are just going to shrug and laugh at our piss-stained idiot of a president and dare the rest of the world to do anything about it.
"That's right, the leader of the free world is drenched in piss. You going to do something about it, Germany/France/China/Australia/Canada? loving pussies."
and then everyone just continues on along.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i bet he was very friendly to trump and this made trump happy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

What's a different way to make eggs? I usually just have scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast but I want something different

cook them over medium, in a little butter

sprinkle some salt and pepper on them, flip them when the white is solidifying, try not to break the yolk :)

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I drank a bottle of wine last night.

What do I do now?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you can boil em and then dip strips of buttered toast in the yolk

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

poach those fuckers. or make shiksha, which is basically poaching them in tomato sauce with mushrooms and garlic and any other delicious herbs you've got.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

NNick posted:

What do I do now?

drink another bottle then :justpost:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NNick posted:

What do I do now?

get bottle
put bottle in recycling bin
close bin

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

cook them over medium, in a little butter

sprinkle some salt and pepper on them, flip them when the white is solidifying, try not to break the yolk :)

if you make bacon in the pan first, you don't even need the butter. it's eggsellent.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

NNick posted:

What do I do now?

That's it?

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
scrambled eggs are the only good eggs imo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

if you make bacon in the pan first, you don't even need the butter. it's eggsellent.

gently caress tha police i aint eatin no pig :wink:

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

nah I had a bottle of beer after too.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-GbIRWfhz8

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

look at this

the word of jeb! must be spread further, friends

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

basting with butter or bacon grease makes delicious eggs

poached are p good

you could also boil them (soft boiled and eaten from egg cup; or hard boiled)

eta or make a huge omelette with the scrambled eggs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jazerus posted:

look at this

the word of
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
must be spread further, friends

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/peplamb/status/850722728567083008
#PrayForTrump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYrwTVsckmI&t=18s

Nichael fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 8, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

not #GodBlessAmerica but #GodDamnAmerica !!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

• Locked thread