Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

cheese-cube posted:

Right now there's ~25 dinguses protesting in the middle of Murray St Mall in Perth. They're wearing Guy Fawkes masks, standing in a square back-to-back, some are holding signs which say TRUTH and others are holding laptops which are playing some kind of video but of course you can't see it in the glare of the sun. None of them are talking or interacting with people. Basically the demonstration I've ever seen as I have no fuckin clue what their message is. Anyone have an idea?

There's also a cop car and a wagon there with four cops standing around looking bemused and bored.

My guess is a uni student political society that saw V For Vendetta and thought it was cool and wanted to cosplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Libs are getting smashed in Gosford.

For some reason the NSWEC is doing a 2PP between the Libs and Greens when the independent is running second in both North Shore and Manly. Eh guys I don't think that is how it is meant to work.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

MiniSune posted:

Libs are getting smashed in Gosford.

For some reason the NSWEC is doing a 2PP between the Libs and Greens when the independent is running second in both North Shore and Manly. Eh guys I don't think that is how it is meant to work.

For whatever reason they can't easily change the 2PP prediction on the night if it has candidates they don't expect.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Doctor Spaceman posted:

For whatever reason they can't easily change the 2PP prediction on the night if it has candidates they don't expect.

I never understood that reason. Wait a few hours until it becomes clear then let rip.

Or, why the hell are we not tabulating votes into a computer under the scrutineers watch so doing preferences is easy?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

MiniSune posted:

I never understood that reason. Wait a few hours until it becomes clear then let rip.

The counting system is designed to allow a fast initial result, not necessarily an accurate one. By the end of the night the notion is that you'll have an answer of who won the whole election and by roughly how many seats, while specifics can shake out over time. Part of this entails sticking to an initial 2PP unless it becomes grossly clear that there's an upset (like what happened in that one SA seat that NXT won).

It's a system that struggles on a seat-by-seat basis when things don't shake out quite as easily, but they actually have a couple weeks to count the votes in full for the concrete numbers. That first night's count is just to give everyone a pretty general idea of where it's falling.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Apr 8, 2017

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Cleretic posted:

The counting system is designed to allow a fast initial result, not necessarily an accurate one. By the end of the night the notion is that you'll have an answer of who won the whole election and by roughly how many seats, while specifics can shake out over time. Part of this entails sticking to an initial 2PP unless it becomes grossly clear that there's an upset (like what happened in that one SA seat that NXT won).

It's a system that struggles on a seat-by-seat basis when things don't shake out quite as easily, but they actually have a couple weeks to count the votes in full for the concrete numbers. That first night's count is just to give everyone a pretty general idea of where it's falling.

For a whole election I can see the point.

For three by-elections you'd think accuracy was more important than expediency.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

If the housing bubble bursts economy will come tumbling down

If Australia’s debt-fuelled housing boom proves to be a bubble and pops, it will be one of the biggest and most devastating crashes. No major country’s fortunes are so entwined with property as Australia’s. It also would be entirely self-inflicted, an inevitable reckoning from many years of perverse government regulations that induce banks to issue excessive quantities of cheap mortgages.

More than a fifth of the country’s economic growth during the past four years, excluding resource exports, has been home building, spurred on by rising house prices, strong population growth and ultra-low interest rates, on which almost 600,000 jobs depend. And rising real estate prices have underpinned the confidence that has fuelled strong household consumption growth.

Whether this turns out to be the economy’s achilles heel is hotly debated — indeed, Australians’ confidence in property as a good place to invest has edged up to a three-year high, according to a National Australia Bank survey released yesterday, despite increasingly strident warnings from commentators.

To be sure, this is a NSW and Victorian problem — prices in other state capitals are relatively stagnant, and in big regional towns such as Broome and Rockhampton they have fallen — but Australia’s two sprawling urban giants mop up well over half the market.

Few dispute that a sharp drop in property prices coupled with a recession would obliterate the finances of Australian households, banks and governments, and send unemployment soaring, as such combinations did in Spain, Ireland and the US, and Japan and Sweden a generation earlier.

“The lesson is things can get ugly in a hurry if there’s very high leverage,” says James Kahn, a New York-based economist who has examined housing crises globally.

“Remember Fed chairman Ben Bernanke said the risks were ‘contained’ before the US crisis,” he tells The Weekend Australian.

High-profile mainstream figures are speaking out. David Murray, former Commonwealth Bank and Future Fund chief, said this week that a repeat of Australia’s 1890s depression — when a debt-fuelled real estate frenzy destroyed the financial system — couldn’t be ruled out. Greg Medcraft, head of corporate watchdog Australian Securities and Investments Commission, speaks openly about a housing bubble that could grievously threaten the economy. They echo concerns aired more dramatically by Jonathan Tepper, a top London-based investment adviser and founder of Variant Perception, who shot to attention in Australia last year after concluding in private client research that Australia was in the grip of a historically unprecedented housing bubble.

“No, I haven’t changed my mind,” he tells The Weekend Australian. Sydney and Melbourne house prices have risen a further 19 per cent and 13 per cent, respectively, since then. “We were not trying to pick the top in terms of price … (but) if you look at Ireland, Spain and the US, house prices peaked shortly after building approvals started to turn down sharply. We’ve seen a peak in Australian building permits,” he says. Indeed, Australian building approvals, his canary in the coalmine, peaked in early 2015 and have been falling since.

Barely 2 per cent of houses and apartments change hands each year, but the prices paid reflect what people think the entire stock of dwellings is worth. Could Australian home values be a mirage? The facts are sobering.

Melbourne and Sydney house prices have increased about 100 per cent since 2008; Australia’s household debt (most coming from foreigners) has been rising about three times as fast as wages for almost a decade and is set to surpass 190 per cent of gross domestic product soon, the highest in the developed world. About 40 per cent of the $1.65 trillion in mortgages outstanding are interest only, suggesting borrowers’ expectations of capital gains underpin their investment strategies. “No other banking system I’ve seen is so exposed to housing lending. It is the only game in town in Australia. Most Aussie wealth is tied up in housing, and then in shares of banks that lend to homebuyers,” Tepper points out.

On the other hand, local regulators and bankers point to banks’ very low loan delinquency rates, especially in wealthier areas in Sydney’s east and Melbourne’s south where the mortgage debt burdens are heaviest. On standard measures of financial resilience, Australia’s big banks score highly too.

And Australia’s weather, lifestyle and relatively strong economic growth are making our real estate more accessible to more people as the costs of international travel diminish, a fact borne out by the second fastest rate of population growth in the OECD, a 34-nation club of rich countries.

Foreign buyers, mainly Chinese, make up about 20 per cent of all purchases of new dwellings in NSW and Victoria, according to recent research by Credit Suisse. Tepper dismisses the Chinese demand prop. “Perhaps some Chinese will happily overpay for boxes in the sky in some apartments in eastern Sydney, but who will buy vastly overpriced Australian houses far out in western Sydney, not to mention hundreds of overvalued middle and working-class suburbs in other towns and cities,” he says.

He also cites an anonymous survey of Australians who had recently taken out a mortgage, conducted by UBS last year, which revealed almost a third had not made “completely factual” statements in their loan applications.

A shortage of supply is not, in a practical sense, the cause of Australia’s house price debt boom, despite the government’s repeated claim. It is overwhelmingly surging demand.

Former Macquarie University economics professor Peter Abelson, in unreleased work commissioned by the NSW Treasury, found last year that boosting housing supply in Sydney would do little to affect prices. “There’s a lot of econometric evidence from Australia and elsewhere that shows a 1 per cent increase in housing stock would reduce house prices by only 3 per cent,” he says.

“Sydney’s housing stock grows on average around 1.4 per cent or 27,000 new dwellings a year, so even if the government lifted that by half again — which would be a very large increase — it would reduce house prices by around 2 per cent,” he adds.

New supply also tends to be concentrated in areas where people don’t necessarily want to live. During the two years to October 2016, for instance, only 42 and 72 new dwellings were built in Sydney’s expensive Woollahra and Manly, respectively. Meanwhile, 4834 and 4022 new dwellings, respectively, were built in cheaper Blacktown and Parramatta.

Abelson’s modelling showed a fall in interest rates from 5 per cent to 4 per cent would increase house prices by 15 per cent. Mortgage interest rates have fallen by about three times that since 2011, which has been fuelling the latest bounce in house prices more than any other factor. A borrower earning $105,000 a year could borrow more than $980,000 from the Commonwealth Bank to buy an investment property, according to analysis from UBS last year.

But Australia’s house price and household debt boom is simply an acceleration of a trend that began in the late 1980s, when the trajectories of house prices and credit — here and across rich countries — decoupled from other relevant economic factors, such as incomes, rents and wages, as LF Economics’ charts starkly show.

Why did this happen? Bank regulators in 1988 signed up to what’s known as the Basel Capital Accord, a byzantine set of prudential rules for banks that are predicated on regulators’ superior knowledge of risk, and the assumption that bankers won’t game the rules for their personal financial benefit. The influence of negative gearing and capital gains tax concessions add fuel to Australia’s property fire, but they pale in comparison to this powerful if obscure set of rules, which have become even more complex.

The Basel rules arbitrarily deem certain loans safe, such as issuing mortgages to households and lending to governments. The details are complex; but in effect banks are required, for a mortgage, to maintain only about a quarter as much equity as they would need to maintain for a business loan of the same amount.

Equity is more expensive for banks than deposits, on which they pay little interest because they are guaranteed. In other words, a dollar of shareholders’ funds can be leveraged about 50 times for a mortgage but only 12.5 times for a business loan. So naturally banks everywhere have expanded into more lucrative home loans and lending to governments, such as Greece, starving businesses of credit.

Business loans made up more than two-thirds of all outstanding loans in the late 80s. Since then they have steadily shrivelled to less than a third of the $2.67 trillion of outstanding loans in this country. The net result has been to pump up household debt and house prices, which has probably made us poorer. As Reserve Bank governor Philip Lowe noted in a speech in 2015, “It is arguable that the main impact of higher land prices is not really to increase our national wealth but to change the distribution of that wealth.” That is, a higher cost of housing shifts wealth from those who don’t own it to those who do.

The economic distortion by government for home loans doesn’t stop there. “If there is any implicit promise from the government to bail out banks then they will be able to underprice risk, charge lower interest rates,” says Kahn. Capitalism, which is meant to weed out unproductive and damaging businesses, tried to destroy mega-banks’ business models of extreme leverage in 2008 and 2009. But governments and central banks wouldn’t let it, propping up these gigantic limited liability companies with a raft of direct and implicit subsidies.

Even in Australia, the Rudd government guaranteed banks’ ­liabilities in 2008 at the first whiff of trouble.

“The real underlying question nobody seems to be asking is how on earth are our banks still able to attract low-cost funding for their operations when they are handing out eye-watering mega loans to speculators who have no mathematical ability to repay their loans if the housing market turns south,” says Lindsay David, mac­ro­economic researcher and founder of LF Economics. They can because banks’ creditors, such as depositors, know that, unlike creditors of other types of businesses, there is a very high chance they will get their money back regardless of what banks do.

This phenomenon creates a huge subsidy, which is manifested in interest rates that are lower than they would otherwise be (and a much larger financial services sector), and hence more debt and higher house prices.

Set against the Basel accord, the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s recent tweaks to rules, depicted in the press as a crackdown on risky lending, won’t have much effect. In late 2014 the banking regulator imposed a speed limit on the growth in the value of investment housing loans — about $570 billion are outstanding — of 10 per cent. Last week, concerned about the increase in house prices, it imposed a new rule: insisting the share of new mortgage loans that are interest-only fall from 40 per cent to 30 per cent.

“I have not been able to find anyone to tell me the positive attributes of interest-only loans,’’ says Alex Joiner, chief economist with $75bn fund manager IFM Investors. Australia’s share of interest-only loans is far higher than in other developed countries.

“Our financial regulators cannot raise interest rates or eradicate toxic interest-only period loans altogether without sticking a dagger into the Australian economy,” says David, possibly the housing bubble Cassandra. He regularly produces charts and analysis suggesting Australia’s property-debt dynamics are out of kilter with economic reality.

Tepper is in a similar camp, arguing Australian regulators are too complacent, captured by the large banks even. “The Bank of Spain did roadshows defending their banks in London, highlighting the strength of the Spanish fin­ancial system and attacked me and other critics. Needless to say, Spanish banks were ultimately bailed out at large cost to taxpayers,” he points out.

Having sailed through the fin­ancial crisis thanks to China’s insatiable demand for our resources, Australians are yet to experience a sharp fall in house prices along the lines of what happened in the US, Spain and Ireland. The belief house prices always go up or at worst, flatline, is ubiquitous.

In their magisterial book on financial crises, This Time is Different, Harvard professors Ken Rogoff and Carmen Reinhart mention Australia only twice, briefly, for its 1890s depression and the failure of a few state banks in the 1990s. Let’s hope we don’t feature more in the next edition.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...7dd8c3ff201925b

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/850723993791287296

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A SOCIAL ISSUE INTO THE TWEET. IT’S SERIOUS ASSAULT ON INTER-GENERATIONAL POVERTY AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, LATHAM. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME HOWARD ARMS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP HANDSHAKE TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED LABORS MOST DANGEROUS POSITION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE POOR AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE POOR PEOPLE IN CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENTS LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

this seems to have vanished

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I wonder if i should look at a career in insolvency and restructuring? I can't help but feel something pretty big and bad is heading our way and picking over the corpses of failed businesses seems like as good as any way to weather it

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

No trace of irony today

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Also the meta-irony of people whining about people's reactions to a lovely pepsi ad should never be forgotten. Not sure how many people upset about the ad got to write their views in a national paper.

Also

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Apr 9, 2017

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
People complain about too much these days. I blame holiday eggs and 18c.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/850809598701207553

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850798646597607424

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850799175482490880

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850799740820127745

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850805003136548864

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850805327167541248

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850818365870317569

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/850832856922300416

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Pauline Hanson fails to declare farmstay cabin

EMBATTLED One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson is ­advertising a farmstay cottage in Queensland which she ­failed to declare to Parliament.

Senator Hanson, who wants Australians to “demand more accountability” from parliamentarians, is advertising the one-bedroom self-contained cabin on her 60ha property for $110 a night.

According to the website, which is registered to Senator Hanson, fans can rent the cabin which overlooks “rolling pastures” and has reverse-cycle air conditioning, a microwave and electric blankets.

Guests are encouraged to relax on the veranda, observe the wildlife or enjoy a barbecue by the creek.

There is also a “very comfortable” sofa-bed for ­add­itional guests who are charged an extra $25 a night.

ASIC company searches reveal the accommodation business, which started in 2015, is registered to Senator Hanson but it does not appear on her Register of Senators’ Interests.

The property website, which was updated last month, lists contact details for Senator Hanson’s partner Tony.

Senator Hanson’s chief of staff James Ashby said since being elected to Parliament in July, the One Nation leader no longer allows holiday-makers to stay at the property.

Mr Ashby said Senator Hanson had also made unsuccessful attempts to remove the website and listing from a local tourism website.

“It’s no longer used for commercial purposes,” Mr Ashby said.

Under parliamentary rules, MPs and senators must declare shareholdings in public and private companies and any real estate assets “and the purpose for which it is owned”.

Senator Hanson’s register lists two homes in the area which she says are residential.

Senators are also required to list any income from investments, annuity arrangements, pensions or government assistance schemes.

No minimum income is specified in the rules and senators are to “use their discretion”.

Following recent parliamentary expenses scandals, Senator Hanson lobbied for “heavy fines” for politicians who do the wrong thing.

It is not the first time one of Senator Hanson’s properties has been in the spotlight.

In 2010, while trying to sell her farm, the One Nation leader said she would not sell her home to a Muslim or “an Asian who lives in another country’’.

She was then forced to take her property off the market.

The party is also embroiled in drama over the purchase of a light plane with donor funds.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...1755-1491696012

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

lol
surely he has some undiagnosed mental illness or something

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

gay picnic defence posted:

lol

I'll have you know that mental illness is not real and only an excuse made up by bored housewives to get pills and some attention.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm pretty sure when he stepped down from Labour leadership it was due to his diagnosed illness, but possibly pressered as just depression.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Mr Potatoeverything has shown compassion for once

The ABC posted:

Immigration Minister Peter Dutton says refugees on Manus Island who are not accepted by the United States will remain in Papua New Guinea.

Australia has a deal with the US to take refugees from Australia's offshore facilities but there is no guarantee how many it will accept.

Mr Dutton said the former Labor government struck a deal for PNG to resettle people and he expected the country to fulfil the commitment.

"PNG itself is a signatory to the [refugee] convention and to the protocols, PNG has the responsibility to settle those people," he told Sky News.

"They're staying in PNG that's the arrangement as it currently stands.

"We have been very clear: those people are not going to settle in our country."
Mr Dutton said he expected the Manus Island detention centre to close before the end of October after a court decision last year.

How compassionate is "well it's not my problem so who gives a gently caress". Warms me to the cockles it does.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lol

Whingey baby mcfatass loser syndrome. Terminal, I'm afraid.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Whingey baby mcfatass loser syndrome. Terminal, I'm afraid.

Not terminal enough :colbert:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

lol

Incidentally Daisy Cousens is currently triggering people by calling Clementine Ford a pleb who can't wear horizontal stripes.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Incidentally Daisy Cousens is currently triggering people by calling Clementine Ford a pleb who can't wear horizontal stripes.

Horizontali Plagisphobia is a real disorder and it is messed up that she would have a go at someone for it. So much for the tolerant leftovers.

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler

quote:

"PNG itself is a signatory to the [refugee] convention and to the protocols, PNG has the responsibility to settle those people," he told Sky News.

Isn't Australia also a signatory to the refugee convention?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

quote:

One of two teenage boys allegedly involved in a terrifying crime spree, including the fatal stabbing of a service station attendant, was on bail at the time having previously been charged with a violent sexual assault with a weapon.

Police have told Fairfax Media that the victim's blood was used to scrawl letters, possibly saying ISIS, on the window of the Caltex service station.

It's understood the 16-year-old had made concerning Facebook posts related to Islamic State in recent weeks.

However, he also has a history of committing petty offences around the Queanbeyan area and allegedly had issues with the drug ice.

Well this is going to be the story for the next few days.

Radicalised ice user rapists free on bail murder spree.

It's like an ACA madlibs.

Lid fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 9, 2017

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Serrath posted:

But they never made it to our migration zone so it doesn't trigger our responsibilities

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Serrath posted:

Yep, that quote is pretty hilarious like that

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Lid posted:

You missed the best part of that article

TFA posted:

NSW Police Force Deputy Commissioner Catherine Burn on Friday said there was some evidence the spree could be terror-related or linked to drugs.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

norp posted:

But they never made it to our migration zone so it doesn't trigger our responsibilities

Our migration zone is currently the 50m area around Uluru, yeah?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Lid posted:

Rather than the children's lawyer and one Mum insisting it wasn't a terror event.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-09/queanbeyan-stabbing-accused-teens-denied-bail/8428978

So when Dutton is in PNG does he become a yam?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

For those not following the Daisy horizontal stripes bullshit but want a quick overview

https://twitter.com/DaisyCousens/status/850673572540370944

https://twitter.com/TheCaIebBond/status/850793021247455234

https://twitter.com/JoshFo/status/850844377832226816

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Yes, Daisy is wearing a top with her own name printed on it. It is because she doesn't know her own name so needs to see it written on all sorts of things to remind her. It's a real condition look it up.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

NPR Journalizard posted:

Our migration zone is currently the 50m area around Uluru, yeah?

:thejoke:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Bogan King posted:

For those not following the Daisy horizontal stripes bullshit but want a quick overview

That Caleb Bond tweet is a fake. These are not though:

https://twitter.com/DaisyCousens/status/850673701582282752
https://twitter.com/DaisyCousens/status/850865925901262848

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm still chuckling at the fact she needs to put her own name on tops. None of this is going to top that. Putting your own name on your clothes is the new punk rock because it breaks the stranger danger rules and breaking the rules is as punk as it gets.

As for the Caleb stuff being fake. He's thinking it at least, he's putting that pic in the fap folder.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

:barf:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

I'm still chuckling at the fact she needs to put her own name on tops. None of this is going to top that. Putting your own name on your clothes is the new punk rock because it breaks the stranger danger rules and breaking the rules is as punk as it gets.

As for the Caleb stuff being fake. He's thinking it at least, he's putting that pic in the fap folder.

The only thing more extreme and out there is sewing your name onto all your socks and into the waistband of all your underwear. So Daisy still has a ways to go before being acknowledged as a True Hardcore Punk Hard Right Something.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Someone needs to tell Daisy to post pictures of herself on the ultra secret alt right troll hangout FYAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
Ugh.

• Locked thread