Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

duke losing in the round of 32 was the highlight of 2017 so far imo

hel yea fuk duke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zas posted:

hel yea fuk duke!

Duke is basically the Cobra Kai of college basketball

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i honestly hate that mcconnell has to impersonate the noble turtle, why couldn't it have been something like a mudskipper or a blobfish

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Carriers exist to protect shipping lanes for business interests

It's subs that will end the world

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

you know, while in the short term it'd be a real fuckin mess, korea is a situation that could actually potentially end up for the better i the long run if we did invade

at the least it'd be more likely to have a positive outcome than toppling assad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

someone summed up the media's treatment of Trump perfectly with the line

"Trump secures his Velcro straps, and perhaps, his legacy"

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Chokes McGee posted:

*examines spread*

hmm... it seems like your future is a lot of.............nothing mattering

I got an inverted baloogan, which is good because I needed another drink and lo, my empty glass had been poured full

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

please note i'm not saying we shouyld because we should absolutely not but it'd be less stupid than going after the syrian government

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i guess inching into forever war and having two top advisers in a blood feud where one has real-life reality show elimination immunity is better than how its been.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

This is fine

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

financially racist posted:

you know, while in the short term it'd be a real fuckin mess, korea is a situation that could actually potentially end up for the better i the long run if we did invade

at the least it'd be more likely to have a positive outcome than toppling assad

🤔

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Carriers exist to protect shipping lanes for business interests

It's subs that will end the world

There's a dude that got a year in prison for taking photos of a nuclear sub's engine room on his cell phone. Sean Hannity keeps asking to get him pardoned because "Hillary did worse"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

financially racist posted:

please note i'm not saying we shouyld because we should absolutely not but it'd be less stupid than going after the syrian government

yeah, but we haven't even tried that. what the hell do you think is going to happen if we put forth a concerted effort against NK

mattis was the guy who pushed for that dumb yemen raid, i am increasingly skeptical that the military brass have their poo poo together enough to make up for Trump being a baboon with no originality

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Does anyone else's posts randomly get changed to that gillibrand thing

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

zegermans posted:

There's a dude that got a year in prison for taking photos of a nuclear sub's engine room on his cell phone. Sean Hannity keeps asking to get him pardoned because "Hillary did worse"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Boats are dumb send in the subs

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

When do we get the mind controlled squids? Those are cool units

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

Boats are dumb send in the subs

what about the sonic dolphins

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Office Pig posted:

yeah, but we haven't even tried that. what the hell do you think is going to happen if we put forth a concerted effort against NK

trump's 'concerted effort' would prolly be launching cruise missiles into the ryugyong hotel and not even destroying it even though it's made of poo poo-tier concrete and has crooked elevator shafts

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im lpving that anything a 'pub does must be couched in its moral reflection of something a democrat did, as accused by hannity, to make it somehow okay

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:prepop:
the answer was right in front of me the whole time

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

zegermans posted:

what about the sonic dolphins

Oh yeah those are cool too. Get the aqua man unit out there ASAP!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Attack on Titan season 2 lookin good

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
dont send dolphins lol the japanese will cull and eat them and then make tamagotchi out of the sonic devics

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

Oh yeah those are cool too. Get the aqua man unit out there ASAP!

The SEALs were bullshit. "Oh you have a fleet of 5 dreadnoughts and 10 subs? lol not anymore"

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

ex post facho posted:

dont send dolphins lol the japanese will cull and eat them and then make tamagotchi out of the sonic devics

Red Alert 3 just wasn't as good as 2

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

They should also re-do Generals for this wacky time-line

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i read today that japan plans to deflate the earth by drilling through the crust so really death is certain and nothing matters

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hypha posted:

Red Alert 3 just wasn't as good as 2

Red Alert 2 didn't have this line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sq1Nr58hM

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

i read today that japan plans to deflate the earth by drilling through the crust so really death is certain and nothing matters

this will be v upsetting to the cleveland cavaliers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

man it wouild be pretty humblking if we dug super deep one time and it turns out the Earth really is hollow

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I've never played civ but they should put trump in with the Gandhi nuke values

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
there are reports coming in that there are us troops in jordan getting ready to advance in to syria so thats noice

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see the nazi get punched where can I see that since I missed the live feed?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

man it wouild be pretty humblking if we dug super deep one time and it turns out the Earth really is hollow

Ya but then we get lizard people to gently caress with

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

who knows

I mean with Trump I can at least understand why, he's literally human slime and his broken brain gives him the attention of a five year old. I can't understand what it's like to be that way, but I can understand cause and effect, you just stop attributing complex motives or moves and take it at face value

but this

I don't even know what to make of this

It's really simple, but really dumb. Alt-right frogs abhor anything that's "[liberal] degeneracy" which includes queers, transexuals, Jews, cucks, whatever. Putin is out-and-out against these things, and he supports Assad, so they are pro-regime. It's also why so many are sympathetic to ISIS also. They were pro-Trump when he was willing to put browns in camps and make women go back to the kitchen, but now that daddies are fighting, they're siding with the more hardline of the two.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

Attack on Titan season 2 lookin good

I haven't kept up. Season one was several years ago, wasn't it?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

there are reports coming in that there are us troops in jordan getting ready to advance in to syria so thats noice

source?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump would probably like Attack of the Titan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

• Locked thread