Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

n its 68 now
that didnt last long heheheh

good things never do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

n its 68 now
that didnt last long heheheh

call me when it hits 420

im at 867-5309

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

MysteriousStranger posted:

There was nothing wrong with the loving drone strikes.
... innocent people ... need killing and letting them live doesn't loving solve anything...
Yes....

:allbuttons:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
lmbo at people swallowing the 'gently caress gabbi' bait cause the hawks don't want the narrative to shift back to hmmmm... jfc people she's not saying it didn't happen but that evidence must be brought to congress and examined before a course of action taken because there are too many actors and motives and possibilities other than the one the convenient one that provided by the totally nothing to hide totally nothing to gain people under a bunch of federal investigations for doing shady poo poo with the very same antagonists from this dead gay soap opera

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

god drat it tulsi you have so many good points, but all she does is fellatio assad and friends. did she ever say why. i assume its either "the greater good" or more likely, she is a useful idiot like the rest of the alternative left.

Assad is killing a ton of Muslims and she thinks that owns

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Thoatse posted:

lmbo at people swallowing the 'gently caress gabbi' bait cause the hawks don't want the narrative to shift back to hmmmm... jfc people she's not saying it didn't happen but that evidence must be brought to congress and examined before a course of action taken because there are too many actors and motives and possibilities other than the one the convenient one that provided by the totally nothing to hide totally nothing to gain people under a bunch of federal investigations for doing shady poo poo with the very same antagonists from this dead gay soap opera

nah she just really hates muslims lol

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

Attack on Titan season 2 lookin good

They aren't going to get to the basement in season 2

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thoatse posted:

She said that if she was shown hard evidence of it happening she still wouldn't believe Assad did it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

The hosed up apple doesn't seem to fall far from the hosed up tree:

"More than a dozen parents have removed their children from an alternative, private school in a rural upstate county amid complaints about disciplinary tactics by one teacher.

Claire McConnell, who apologized in a letter June 24, was accused of strapping one child into a chair with a leather belt, tying the hands of others and taping shut the mouths of some elementary school students, the Albany Times Union reported Thursday.

Parents said the tactics were out of character for the Hawthorne Valley School, a Waldorf school that designs programs to reflect the emotional, physical and intellectual development in children.

McConnell, daughter of U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., did not immediately return phone messages."

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/07/18/loc_kydiscipline18.html

i know steiner was german but imo waldorf education shouldnt echo east german bdsm

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TQNLL9w.mp4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MysteriousStranger posted:

But some people need killing and letting them live doesn't loving solve anything.

Violence is the answer huh? Bomb Syria to stop Syria from bombing Syria~

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if you send ur kids to a waldorf school you gotta expect some (wal)nuts to be workin there, thats a waldorf salad joke

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

has anyone pointed out trump's trademark line was said originally and much better by arnold

tbh i'd hope for a delivery like at the ending to robocop

e: including the shooting and falling out of a skyscraper

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i bet in northern alabama they make waldorf salads with ranch

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

nah she just really hates muslims lol
She's an American Beppe Grillo.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

They aren't going to get to the basement in season 2

nah it'll probably end with Reiner vs. Eren

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

tbh i'd hope for a delivery like at the ending to robocop

e: including the shooting and falling out of a skyscraper

whats ur name son?
[extremely Murphily] KUSHBOT

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

She said that if she was shown hard evidence of it happening she still wouldn't believe Assad did it

do you have a link to the clip? so far i've only seen her sound like the only grown up a a room full of spoiled retards even when the headlines or soundbites smell like fox news

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Devil bird thing?

Go with SATAN-2. That horrorshow has hella guidance.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoatse posted:

Tulsi loves Assad because no one has been more efficient at killing Muslims in the last 4 years than him.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hey why does robocop have a lot of free space in his apartment

cos he sleeps in a murphy bed!!!!

*is handed a slip of paper*

i apologise for my remarks, ive just been informed that he sleeps in a robotic chair and also doesnt really sleep its more like recharging and being fed babyfood by automated systems

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

fucks sake, Hillary D&D chat has invaded the gay thread. And please note marriage equality happened on page 420 of the previous thread, so it's practically sacred ground.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thoatse posted:

do you have a link to the clip? so far i've only seen her sound like the only grown up a a room full of spoiled retards even when the headlines or soundbites smell like fox news

http://thehill.com/policy/international/327922-tulsi-gabbard-skeptical-assad-regime-behind-gas-attack

quote:

Asked if she would change her mind if the Pentagon would present her with hard evidence that Assad was behind the chemical attack, the lawmaker replied "no."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lastgirl posted:

Violence is the answer huh? Bomb Syria to stop Syria from bombing Syria~

bomb ourselves to stop us from bombing syria

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
call montreal if you want to know how to destroy a road

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

zegermans posted:

Tulsi loves Assad because no one has been more efficient at killing Muslims in the last 4 years than him.

do you have any links to articles/videos to paint context here? i've only seen her be v rational and level headed and it seems to drive idiots crazy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Day Crew:

Nite krew:
http://i.imgur.com/1Z7eahS.mp4

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cats gettin drunk tonight

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thoatse posted:

do you have any links to articles/videos to paint context here? i've only seen her be v rational and level headed and it seems to drive idiots crazy

the tulsi hate focus arises from concern trolling for bernie supporters since she dropped from the DNC which is why she gets brought up because some people are still trying to quietly twist knives over primaries which is loving idiotic and theres better things to talk about, which is why

Bethamphetamine posted:

fucks sake, Hillary D&D chat

also the tulsi hate kinda just shifted from tired concern trolling to, dang shes messed up in the head for muslim lust and it goes on

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

lol

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

nah it'll probably end with Reiner vs. Eren

You mean when they go to fix the hole in Wall Maria?

That's pretty loving optimistic of you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

You mean when they go to fix the hole in Wall Maria?

That's pretty loving optimistic of you

No the first time directly after the dancing titan castle fight . I'm being pessimistic.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
She also took that secret trip to Syria a few months ago that was funded by an organization that doesn't exist and she met face to face with Assad where, if reports are correct, she asked about Assad's willingness to open up a direct backchannel line of communication with Trump at the request of the trump admin.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:love:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

No the first time directly after the dancing titan castle fight . I'm being pessimistic.

Oh yeah, I forgot this season is 12 episodes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the manga is better than the anime

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

What a way to turn someone down

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

fucks sake, Hillary D&D chat has invaded the gay thread.

I need an appropriate image response to this but I'm pretty sure nobody's edited the Obama Sicko edit to have him say "no" repeatedly yet

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do trumpists think mike pence is cool like democrats think joe biden is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chris James 2 posted:

I need an appropriate image response to this but I'm pretty sure nobody's edited the Obama Sicko edit to have him say "no" repeatedly yet

they have, but it has paul ryan's face

... lol, paul ryan never got his tax cuts

• Locked thread