Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Azathoth posted:

Leak came out today that Bannon allegedly called Kushner a "globalist" among other things after his removal from the NSC. So...he's already trotted out one anti-Semitic dog-whistle semi-publicly.

On the other hand, maybe he just meant Kushner is allied with multinational businesses, and didn't say that in the first place anyway.

Yinlock posted:

that's because patriot is another word for rear end in a top hat

I wonder if Voltaire was aware that quote would be interpreted that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i used to talk to him over steam(long story) he used to be a big WOKE dude until he realized they were alot of them were nutty assholes, then he just kinda went right and kept going and never stopped. he is alot less racist then the others, but he still is an giant idiot.
Wasn't he, like, exhibit A in why wokes were morons though?

Guess some things never change.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Wow...

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the last couple of days have been weird

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCZ9izaCa4

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im the LANGUAGE WARNING to avoid offending the more sensitive viewers

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
language warnings? extremely punk.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
tomi lahren is suing glenn beck for wrongful termination

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

tomi lahren is suing glenn beck for wrongful termination

She's also out of the 'cool' alt-right club because she is in favour of bombing Syria.

E:

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/850196269884596224

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

She's also out of the 'cool' alt-right club because she is in favour of bombing Syria.

E:

Awesome

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

E:

:wow:
:sad:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I had no idea that this whole thing was so tenuous. These people worshipped Daddy, even though he didn't LOCK HER UP or drain the swamp, but one air strike against a authoritarian regime is apparently a step too far.

Is this forgivable for them? Will they come home to Trump, or have the ties really been irrevocably severed?

This poo poo is so goddamn weird.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
oh wait, nvm, question answered

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

rudatron posted:

Wasn't he, like, exhibit A in why wokes were morons though?

Guess some things never change.

yeah, pretty much, he turned because he hosed up at some point and they turned on him.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I had no idea that this whole thing was so tenuous. These people worshipped Daddy, even though he didn't LOCK HER UP or drain the swamp, but one air strike against a authoritarian regime is apparently a step too far.

Is this forgivable for them? Will they come home to Trump, or have the ties really been irrevocably severed?

having read ALOT of there stuff(gently caress my brain) its because alot of them genuinely like Assad and putin over trump and trump betraying the "lion of syria" and his fight against the brown menace.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, pretty much, he turned because he hosed up at some point and they turned on him.

Cheong only ever acted woke because he thought it would get him laid, and now he's alt-right because he thinks it will get him laid.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

these are authoritarian voters, so him breaking his promises or participating in corruption, that's normal

him striking out at an authoritarian regime that is killing Muslims, unforgivable

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Cheong only ever acted woke because he thought it would get him laid, and now he's alt-right because he thinks it will get him laid.

maybe. i think thats more chu honesty. i talked to cheong a few times on steam, my assumption is he was just a dumb liberal who acted like a woke because it felt like the right thing and eveyone else was doing it and when poo poo when south he got super bitter and went to the other side. usualy converted zealot type.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

maybe. i think thats more chu honesty. i talked to cheong a few times on steam, my assumption is he was just a dumb liberal who acted like a woke because it felt like the right thing and eveyone else was doing it and when poo poo when south he got super bitter and went to the other side. usualy converted zealot type.

beware the conviction of the converted

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Arthur Chu had a wife, lmao.

She divorced him because she didn't like being married to a celebrity, lmfao.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Arthur Chu had a wife, lmao.

She divorced him because she didn't like being married to a celebrity, lmfao.
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/850773400498864128

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

She stuck with him while he had ants crawling out of his sleeves.

The woman was a drat saint.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
that's some real sad poo poo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I think a core tenet of the alt right isn't so much the Crusades in the notion of assaulting the Middle East, but the Crusades as reclaiming land they perceive as 'theirs'. So for an alt righter, attacking the Middle East is a violation of their sovereignty and expending American/White (depending on their level of racism) lives over Brown People soil. The perfect alt-right world is where everyone peacefully self segregates by 'cultural beliefs' (i.e. race).

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

She stuck with him while he had ants crawling out of his sleeves.

The woman was a drat saint.
Jesus Christ

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Richard Spencer running away aside does it feel that the alt-right vs antifa thing has quieted down a bit? I dunno.

There's a weird thing: people are discombobulated and my lefty friends organizing antiwar protests are worried about Nazis showing up to protest *alongside* them.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/850875610457149445

so glad that the Richard Spencer gif now has a sequel

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

HorseRenoir posted:

https://twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/850875610457149445

so glad that the Richard Spencer gif now has a sequel

The one cinematic series I don't want to end. :allears:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
apparently richard spencer tried to escape in a taxi but made fun of the driver for being indian, so the driver decided to abandon his own cab instead of help him lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
arthur chu is still making me depressed holy gently caress

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
clowning on richard spencer should be a national pastime.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

apparently richard spencer tried to escape in a taxi but made fun of the driver for being indian, so the driver decided to abandon his own cab instead of help him lol

oh my god

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

HorseRenoir posted:

A very rare type of tourettes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh wait, nvm, question answered

no PJW, yer on the train forever and there are no stops to its final destination. Reince will even make sure it runs on time...

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

HorseRenoir posted:

It's not quite "German tanks breaking down in the frigid conditions of the 1941 Moscow offensive"

but I'll take it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

arthur chu is still making me depressed holy gently caress
you look at the alt-right, and you go "holy gently caress"

and you look at SJW columnists for the daily beast and you go "holy gently caress"

i'm lost. confused. i'm scared. i don't know what to do. i shitpost. i need answers.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wikkheiser posted:

and you look at SJW columnists for the daily beast and you go "holy gently caress"

i'm lost. confused. i'm scared. i don't know what to do. i shitpost. i need answers.

punch everyone :colbert:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wikkheiser posted:

relligion is the answer, child

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

relligion is the answer, child
ur right tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbdrBfLsNvg

Adbot