Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Please don't date your teacher. And don't do it in the game, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

FractalSandwich posted:

this guy sounds like someone who does what adults say lmao

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
its bullshit we can't social link with lala escargot

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Dryzen posted:

this guy sounds like someone who does what adults say lmao

what a nerd

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

FractalSandwich posted:

I just did the intro scene of this S-Link and I wanted to pick some of the dirtbag dialogue choices because I assumed they would be funny. But I couldn't bring myself to do so

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sadayo rules and Baal will agree with me, this is my guarantee

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

FractalSandwich posted:

I already did it irl and in game, get on my level.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I doubt one of those things

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FractalSandwich posted:

we hate cops

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
URGENT: I strongly advise you take Ann to Harajuku ASAP, and then inspect your shelf at your room. You'll thank me profusely!

It's a rare time when I wanted a game to do something, and it gave me exactly what I wanted!

I happened to do this on 7/8, so clearly this is why they wanted to cut off the streaming when they did.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Beat 3rd dungeon. Now the great tea race filler arc begins before the 4th arc.

Ok 4th arc is here, now cutscene hell begins. Oh gently caress I know exactly where this is going already. No don't take a rest. No don...- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Huh. I just now noticed Futaba has an equip screen. Is there... Even any point in giving her equipment?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Infinity Gaia posted:

Huh. I just now noticed Futaba has an equip screen. Is there... Even any point in giving her equipment?

Someone told me no and now I'm going to tell you the same

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Infinity Gaia posted:

No

Dryzen posted:

Someone told me no and now I'm going to tell you the same

It was me

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It was Baal

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I want to hang out with Sojiro but there's so many other confidants tempting me away with their promises of "Hey, I'll rank up for you right now", and I just know I'm about to be sent back to cutscene hell. And I have to choose between Tae and Makoto and possibly new girl.

:negative:

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Man I'm in stat raising decision paralysis. I want to chug Guts so I can unlock Iwai but I guess I should raise Kindness/Proficiency...

Is Knowledge used for anything other than term results?

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
The "time to button mash" dialogue choice is amazing.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Moltrey posted:

This game has so many good animations, it's crazy.

So far my faves are the Baton Pass animation, you and your crew just high fiving each other to tap in and out.

Goro's is the best, he's all "Yeah, it IS my turn :smug:"

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

Personally, I got through the first dungeon in one day and that's where my SP was for the most part. I mostly got by by abusing the fact that using physical skills until you need healing is way more SP efficient than using magic. If you get caught by something like a non-miniboss archangel though you pretty much just have to run because you got nothing to deal with it by that point.

The non-miniboss archangels aren't too bad--I have enough SP to zap it with a Zio and then hold it up for money or an item. But the Eligor horseman guys that you have to kill for the keys to stop the scythe traps don't appear to have a weakness and one-shot my poor level 8, base armor characters so... :v:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Man I'm in stat raising decision paralysis. I want to chug Guts so I can unlock Iwai but I guess I should raise Kindness/Proficiency...

You need 5 knowledge to finish Star

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

You make my korokoro go dokidoki.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I remember someone earlier said that you need level 3 knowledge to hang out with Makoto.

As soon as I'm done with this third palace, I'm establishing base camp in the diner until I get there.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yoshida rank 8

wow i wasn't expecting him to suddenly figure out that i'm a phantom thief

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

gently caress Proficiency

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
also how the gently caress do you actually get the teacher to do your laundry and stuff for you

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Farg posted:

also how the gently caress do you actually get the teacher to do your laundry and stuff for you

Go to the coin washers or up to the coffee and you will have the option to call her to do it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I don't like this Akechi dude

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I just unlocked the Devil confidant. There's no way ranking Ohya up actually improves your poll number, does it

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Man, gently caress doing this little kid weirdo S.Link, but goddamn do the special gun attacks you get from him look cool.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

JT Jag posted:

I just unlocked the Devil confidant. There's no way ranking Ohya up actually improves your poll number, does it

No, but it gets you charm

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
Mishima you friggin dumbass, why did you buy a gun off the internet. I know a guy, hes ex yakuza, I coulda hooked it up dude

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Terper posted:

Goro's is the best
Yeah I agree but also gently caress I need to see this real bad

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I have a DVD to return but plot is happening. Being a Phantom Thief is getting in the way of my personal life.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DVDs are a trap of the adult institution and you all fell for them

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

You could be streaming movies on your phone at higher quality

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

DATING/BEING A PIMP QUESTION:

I just got the doctor lady to rank 9 and I told her I loved her. But I think I wanna get with Makoto instead, am I technically 'dating' the doctor at this point, or does that only happen at rank 10? Please help me make good anime dating decisions.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

You make my korokoro go dokidoki.

ankle posted:

DATING/BEING A PIMP QUESTION:

I just got the doctor lady to rank 9 and I told her I loved her. But I think I wanna get with Makoto instead, am I technically 'dating' the doctor at this point, or does that only happen at rank 10? Please help me make good anime dating decisions.

You can date multiple girls. There's no gameplay consequences for it. However...something will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I rented a DVD for months, went back and they waived the late fee of 21,000 since it was my first time. That was in like july, Its october and I still have the DVD and I'm never going back