Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yea but I just launched into space and won. :smug:

sorry but trump issued an EO turning off science victories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

president of the united states donald trump

lllllllllol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dial-a-Dog posted:

sorry but trump issued an EO turning off science victories

Yeah let's not turn this into a video game thread either.

Pre-empting anime and or comics.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sugar free jazz posted:

president of the united states donald trump

lllllllllol

i still cant believe it and let off a healthy lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah let's not turn this into a video game thread either.

Pre-empting anime and or comics.

This is a lot like in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya when Haruhi is elected student body president and

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Oh so now he's waving naval us dick near nk, lol

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
US aircraft carriers are headed to the Korean peninsula. They would need to be able to bomb the fortifications holding the big guns pointed at Seoul.

lol, more like :stonklol:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WaryWarren posted:

US aircraft carriers are headed to the Korean peninsula. They would need to be able to bomb the fortifications holding the big guns pointed at Seoul.

Jack-nicholson-nodding-and-saying-yes.gif

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Man if you were cryogenically frozen in 1988 and woke up today and some rear end in a top hat told you Donald Trump is president jeeeeeeeeez

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

sugar free jazz posted:

Man if you were cryogenically frozen in 1988 and woke up today and some rear end in a top hat told you Donald Trump is president jeeeeeeeeez

that sounds like the plot to a bad 90s comedy lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
starring pauly shore

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WaryWarren posted:

my cousin is joining the Navy (after graduating college) in 2 weeks.

its a constant lol

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

sugar free jazz posted:

Hell even 2015.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

starring pauly shore

And Sean Astin.

'#MAGA Man'

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Applewhite posted:

This is a lot like in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya when Haruhi is elected student body president and

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chinatown posted:

my cousin is joining the Navy (after graduating college) in 2 weeks.

its a constant lol

lol good self own to him, and also approx. 60 million americans

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Cthulu Carl posted:

And Sean Astin.

'#MAGA Man'

whats mine say??

"you wouldn't believe how complicated it is"

dude

whats mine say

maga man

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Imagine being in a coma for like 20 years, you come to in 2017. Donald Trump was a guy on TV shilling for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust when you went out. Now he's beaten Hilary Clinton to become the President of the United States of America.

:laffo:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nocheez posted:

Imagine being in a coma for like 20 years, you come to in 2017. Donald Trump was a guy on TV shilling for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust when you went out. Now he's beaten Hilary Clinton to become the President of the United States of America.

i'd be less upset if ringo starr crust first was elected than donald trump lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope that if I'm in a coma for twenty years I wake up and find out that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is our president

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Nocheez posted:

lol the other day i heard an AM talk show radio ad for some type of survivalist-directed freeze-drier by none other than Ron Paul

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I hope that if I'm in a coma for twenty years I wake up and find out that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is our president

if my coma started now and that was the result i'd probably wake up and say "ahh that's better" if I heard that news

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
My first thought was keanu, then i checked and it turns out he's canadian? Maybe we can get the laws changed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be a 1000x better president simply by virtue of being a decent person.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tbh if i woke up and vicki from small wonder was prez i'd still at a gut level feel relieved

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be a 1000x better president simply by virtue of being a decent person.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm hard pressed to think of a celebrity president I'd be more annoyed to find out about coming up from a coma

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i can't think of any that was as tabloid maligned and joked upon as trump to be honest

like I'm thinking maybe carrot top would suck but he didn't get civil rights suits against him so IDK lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Waking up from 20 years of bedsores and nightmares, the nurse tells me "The entire cast of Jersey Shore has been elected our executive branch." "What of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino?" I ask. "Not him, he died of being the worst person on the cast", and I drift back to a dreamless sleep, knowing it will all be ok

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i mean i would at least be less disgusted looking at j-wowws knockers than donald trumps fat rear end and his loving hair lmao

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i think even pauly-d might have a firmer grasp on reality than donald j. trump lmfao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

i think even pauly-d might have a firmer grasp on reality than donald j. trump lmfao

There certainly wouldn't be any embarassing pictures of his combover flopping around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVGMisGJfK4&t=9s

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

that sounds like the plot to a bad 90s comedy lol

im sure this had been pointed out a thousand times at this point but back to the future 2 came pretty close
also batman returns
i think the filmmakers denied it but it's not like i even have to point out which characters im talking about

in batman he even has a retarded son and tries to fire cat woman lol
it's like citizen kane and william randolph hearst except everything is fuckign trash

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
regarding the back to the future reference i'd probably even prefer Biff because that dude grew up suburban and not some billion dollar baby poo poo so he might, just maybe, have more humanity than Trump

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i think the last time i watched Batman Returns was in the theatre so now maybe I think i should give it another go

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The first female president will be Danielle Bregoli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

WaryWarren posted:

They're there for the annual joint exercise with SK.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
some actual good news

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/8...4301%23lastpost

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

TotalLossBrain posted:

Maybe Trump & Tillerson's wife have an arrangement where Rex gets a desk in the State Dept's basement, he can play with his trains all day, and nobody will make eye contact.

"And if the passengers will look to their rights, you will see a sad man. That is all."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Trump tryin' to push a Gorka out.