Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Menstrual Show posted:

Holy poo poo this is a terrible thread.

I enjoy it quite a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Kiryen posted:

Maybe find something better than "launched missiles at a guy who bug sprays babies to death" to criticize Trump or whoever about? It's not like there's a shortage of other topics.

Or just don't be anti-war, since it's loving retarded.

I don't think it's as retarded as being pro-WW3 and nuclear armageddon.

Khym
Jun 11, 2002
trump's fat lol

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Omg I love body shaming now

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
trump drinks piss

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Sentient Data posted:

It's like how pointing out that Melania posed for nudes (like that's some black mark on her name) is totally not slut shaming because Trump is the bad guy and if it weren't for the double standards there would be no standards at all.

Also, please don't kink-shame Trump for being a (completely fabricated) watersports enthusiast.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Lunixnerd posted:

Also, please don't kink-shame Trump for being a (completely fabricated) watersports enthusiast.

are you normie-shaming trump? wtf

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Sentient Data posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0k3-X-_NTY

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lol it's almost like everyone that does ''the news'' is a hypocrite

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

she was talking about your posting and she is right. :shrug:

(lol at defending alex jones)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trumps still fine thread how's it going, grilled for the first time in 2017 since it's finally 60 degrees out just your run of the mill hot dog/hamburgers nothing special the kids love em though

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Gianthogweed posted:

I don't think it's as retarded as being pro-WW3 and nuclear armageddon.

So you're saying the only people less retarded than anti war people are people who don't actually exist?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
advice for fatties

eat less move more

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kiryen posted:

So you're saying the only people less retarded than anti war people are people who don't actually exist?

Thanks for clearing that up.

As the searing pain from the lethal weaponized chemical agent boiling my skin and burning the lining of my respiratory tract away causing me to mercifully asphyxiate on my own blood as my eyeballs explode shortly after watching my children die similarly horrific deaths my last thoughts return to the fat neoliberal piece of poo poo smashing away at his keyboard in feigned smug rage about how the man who launched missile strikes against the sadistic rear end in a top hat who did this to me and my family is really a warmonger and bad person and furthermore, heh,

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Great-grandgoon circa 1938 smugly writing shitpost to local general bullshit Tribune weekly: "well, these nazi guys are really just looking for some lebensraum, and when you think about it if we get involved doesn't that just make us warmongers? Furthermore it's really none of our business and these reports about gassing some criminals or whatever? Have you SEEN this picture? *pulls out Hitler at Xmas dinner pic* yeah a real madman let me tell you! "

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Menstrual Show posted:

Holy poo poo this is a terrible thread.

I kinda like it.

I still read the D&D threads but it gets pretty boring watching a bunch of babies constantly dunk on the same strawmen over and over and over. Good job guys you've said "tiny dicked pissbaby president :smug:" for the 400th time today. Awesome.

At least here there are some ironic/unironic conservatives to add a little variety to the smug liberal tantrums.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bash the fash! I fuckin hate nazis 'cuz they're real assholes! They do poo poo like gas people and poo poo!

*another fascist tin pot dictator comes along who indiscriminately uses chemical weapons on his own people to stay in power*

Wait TRUMP attacked this guy for being an rear end in a top hat? I don't like trump! *quickly begins furious liberal handwringing* now hold on here, have you considered trump is the real rear end in a top hat here and not the guy using weaponized chemicals to slaughter civilians in a manner so brutal and horrific every civilized nation on the planet agreed these weapons are an affront to humanity? This whole thing is really none of our business and furthermore,

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

(lol at defending alex jones)

alex jones is fine he can defend himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Bash the fash! I fuckin hate nazis 'cuz they're real assholes! They do poo poo like gas people and poo poo!

*another fascist tin pot dictator comes along who indiscriminately uses chemical weapons on his own people to stay in power*

Wait TRUMP attacked this guy for being an rear end in a top hat? I don't like trump! *quickly begins furious liberal handwringing* now hold on here, have you considered trump is the real rear end in a top hat here and not the guy using weaponized chemicals to slaughter civilians in a manner so brutal and horrific every civilized nation on the planet agreed these weapons are an affront to humanity? This whole thing is really none of our business and furthermore,

Im sure you were george bushs target audience during iraq.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

I'm sorry, you seem to have deliberately stopped short of denying assad actually has and used chemical weapons here, can you go ahead and comment on that instead of completely ignoring everything in favor of some coward non-argument? Not that I expect anything better from you but lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's more that Trump spent years telling Obama to stay out of Syria and that he needed congressional approval, and then he couldn't stay out of Syria for 3 months and has no congressional approval.

Also FYI: millions of retards have spent the last 8 years insisting that literally every single thing Obama does was bad so some turnabout should not surprise you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

T.S. Smelliot posted:

As the searing pain from the lethal weaponized chemical agent boiling my skin and burning the lining of my respiratory tract away causing me to mercifully asphyxiate on my own blood as my eyeballs explode shortly after watching my children die similarly horrific deaths my last thoughts return to the fat neoliberal piece of poo poo smashing away at his keyboard in feigned smug rage about how the man who launched missile strikes against the sadistic rear end in a top hat who did this to me and my family is really a warmonger and bad person and furthermore, heh,

Neoliberal? Don't you mean liberal

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

It's more that Trump spent years telling Obama to stay out of Syria and that he needed congressional approval, and then he couldn't stay out of Syria for 3 months and has no congressional approval.

Also FYI: millions of retards have spent the last 8 years insisting that literally every single thing Obama does was bad so some turnabout should not surprise you.

Fair enough, I'm more pointing out the smug loving hypocrisy that seems to fly over their heads as they say poo poo like this without a hint of irony while frantically rushing to ignore crimes against humanity in order to lay down a sick burn against bad man president

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
It's interesting how many consider the republicans to be the party of war, yet it's the democrats that are mostly agreeing with Trump's missile strike, while many republicans are against it.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Poetic Justice posted:

It's interesting how many consider the republicans to be the party of war, yet it's the democrats that are mostly agreeing with Trump's missile strike, while many republicans are against it.

Spending money on anything but tax breaks is unrepublican.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Panzeh posted:

Woah, that isnt much of a counter to what heh posted, but if thats all youve got :shrug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Fair enough, I'm more pointing out the smug loving hypocrisy that seems to fly over their heads as they say poo poo like this without a hint of irony while frantically rushing to ignore crimes against humanity in order to lay down a sick burn against bad man president

Maybe we should wait to hear both sides of the story, maybe they had it coming you even think about that???????

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

scrubs season six posted:

Maybe like Obama, Trumps views have "evolved"? The fact that both people like Panzeh and yourself leave the whole use of chemical weapons out of your counterpoints is horrifying. (to take a page out of the liberal book on mock outrage)

Your guy drew the red line, this one has the balls to enforce it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I think it shows a sign of good leadership and wisdom to change your stances on things. Things change and evolve, and it's not good to be stuck in one mindset no matter what.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Fog Tripper posted:

Maybe like Obama, Trumps views have "evolved"? The fact that both people like Panzeh and yourself leave the whole use of chemical weapons out of your counterpoints is horrifying. (to take a page out of the liberal book on mock outrage)

Your guy drew the red line, this one has the balls to enforce it.
If Trump was president during Obama's term attacking Syria was Iraq 2.0 because there were no viable people in the area to govern the area without it imploding. All we had were the rebels.

Now we have the SDF which were supported and grew during Obama's term.

In brief Obama was good not sticking his dick in a hornets nest when there was no end game that did not involve committing significant resources.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Obama not going into Syria was one of the best decisions he made

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
And yet Obama in his own words is haunted by what's resulted from the war in Syria, I wonder what he wishes he had done differently or more effectively?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Runaktla posted:

If Trump was president during Obama's term attacking Syria was Iraq 2.0 because there were no viable people in the area to govern the area without it imploding. All we had were the rebels.

Now we have the SDF which were supported and grew during Obama's term.

In brief Obama was good not sticking his dick in a hornets nest when there was no end game that did not involve committing significant resources.

I like the PYD but if we're going to ask the SDF to rule all of Syria we are going to end up with a continuation of the civil war most likely or with US troops propping up an SDF government.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Toadvine posted:

And yet Obama in his own words is haunted by what's resulted from the war in Syria, I wonder what he wishes he had done differently or more effectively?
Maybe because he feels bad for the people of Syria?

What should Obama have done differently? Anti-Obama people are really good at whining without actually having a better idea (e.g. health care)

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Panzeh posted:

I like the PYD but if we're going to ask the SDF to rule all of Syria we are going to end up with a continuation of the civil war most likely or with US troops propping up an SDF government.
I suppose that could not be an option, but the SDF or some local entity is necessary in order to actually make an effective difference militarily minus deploying and maintaining massive numbers of troops in the area indefinitely.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Panzeh posted:

It's working perfectly for Afghanistan!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Runaktla posted:

Maybe because he feels bad for the people of Syria?

What should Obama have done differently? Anti-Obama people are really good at whining without actually having a better idea (e.g. health care)

I'm just wondering out loud itt.

Any alternative is fraught with perilous outcomes but in hindsight maybe coordinating with Russia and helping them twist Assad's arm to step down back in 2015.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

more indiscriminate drone strikes using missiles against soft targets, probably

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

more indiscriminate drone strikes using missiles against soft targets, probably

Most likely outcome given previous history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
*sets precedent for executive millitary action using robots*