Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Look, it's not nice to make other people around you part of your fetish without their consent. Doesn't matter what your gender, or what you look like. It's like farting in an elevator; you're making everyone smell your rear end and they may really, really not want to.

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them. A lot of people have a fetish for high-heel shoes, but at the end of the day they're shoes. It's like the argument against VCRs, that they are/were mostly used to record TV shows, which was illegal. Well, yeah, but they did have legitimate legal uses and it's not fair to ban something because some group of people, even a majority, are creepy about it. If he were walking on dildoes, sure, but a hoof shoe is a hoof shoe. It's just a shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
It's not a fetish it's a lifestyle!!

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Pick posted:

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them. A lot of people have a fetish for high-heel shoes, but at the end of the day they're shoes. It's like the argument against VCRs, that they are/were mostly used to record TV shows, which was illegal. Well, yeah, but they did have legitimate legal uses and it's not fair to ban something because some group of people, even a majority, are creepy about it. If he were walking on dildoes, sure, but a hoof shoe is a hoof shoe. It's just a shoe.

Everything is a dildo if you're ambitious enough.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pick posted:

lol okay pick whatever you say buddy

Anyways, Courtney Love has fallen on some hard times.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

There's nothing inherently sexual about hoof shoes, he might just like them.

Nope, it is a fetish for him. Thats just a scientific fact. To say otherwise is the same as saying the earth is flat, or that water isn't wet.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Is it really that hard to imagine that the dude is just some weirdo? One that just does really dumb thing like wear hoof boots? Either so he can get the reaction of strangers questioning his strange choices, just so he can awe and surprise them with his original and unique personality, or just to upkeep the constant stream of his internal monologue (which is a tape recorder endlessly repeating 'You sheeple laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you cause you're all the same'? And not that it's always a sex thing?

Cause if it was a sex thing, there would be more leather or fur.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Hoping to awe and surprise people with my original and unique personality is pretty much the only reason i leave the house these days

Maybe tomorrow it will finally happen :unsmith:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Is it really that hard to imagine that the dude is just some weirdo? One that just does really dumb thing like wear hoof boots? Either so he can get the reaction of strangers questioning his strange choices, just so he can awe and surprise them with his original and unique personality, or just to upkeep the constant stream of his internal monologue (which is a tape recorder endlessly repeating 'You sheeple laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you cause you're all the same'? And not that it's always a sex thing?

Cause if it was a sex thing, there would be more leather or fur.

Yes, it is hard to imagine. Hence the pages-long debate.

Anyways, feminism has fallen on some hard times. YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH SANDWICHES, DEAR.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Pick posted:

He's wearing a tail too, that tilts it more towards "ahhh fetish" and away from "just different" for me.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyways, Courtney Love has fallen on some hard times.

I want to be the girl with the most cake

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyways, feminism has fallen on some hard times. YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH SANDWICHES, DEAR.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

"RoastBeefyWeefs"?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LingcodKilla posted:

"RoastBeefyWeefs"?

Internet star slowbeef's female personality on weekends.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Roast Beefy Queefs

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I want to be the girl with the most cake

Holy poo poo lol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I thought it was in reference to the clinically depressed Achewood character.

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I think she'd prefer ice cream.

Source: tattoo of ice cream.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

"RoastBeefyWeefs"?

Actually a reference to Brad Neely's Wizard People, Dear Reader, which loving owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjYPfOnuf9w

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pick posted:

Yes, the hoof shoes, which you see every day on the streets of all major cities and behind the front windows of all stores, the hoof shoes, which are so common place you no longer even register them, and therefore have no reason to associate them with a fetish.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

:love: Panthera onca :love:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Panthera leo's where it's at :3:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

Everything is a dildo if you're ambitious enough.

No dad sometimes a dragon...cigar is just a cigar!!

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Pick posted:

No need to defend your kinks here friend

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
People here have defended furries, Gothic Lolitas, extreme body mods, etc. It turns out that we all love to laugh at "those other" people, but when they mention our own niche of hosed up poo poo it quickly becomes "well, actually...."

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Non Serviam posted:

People here have defended furries, Gothic Lolitas, extreme body mods, etc. It turns out that we all love to laugh at "those other" people, but when they mention our own niche of hosed up poo poo it quickly becomes "well, actually...."

We are which we hate the most. A startling realization.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

As someone who tends to walk on her toes in bare feet, especially after a few drinks, I get a kick out of hoof shoes. At last, footwear that appeals to my inability to walk like a normal human being!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Pick posted:

Oh, pick, no, not you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

Yes, the hoof shoes, which you see every day on the streets of all major cities and behind the front windows of all stores, the hoof shoes, which are so common place you no longer even register them, and therefore have no reason to associate them with a fetish.

I live in Portland.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

He's wearing a tail too, that tilts it more towards "ahhh fetish" and away from "just different" for me.

I didn't see the tail. I'm far more weirded out by the tail.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Hm, weird. I used to live in Portland and don't find the shoes that troubling. I - like Pick -didn't notice the tail but didn't pay a ton of attention to the photo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You two need to leave Portland as soon as possible.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Portland is not for the faint of heart.
There's a homeless guy downtown that loves screaming and wearing cat ears.

What I'm saying is that Portland -like anime- is blood.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RoboRodent posted:

As someone who tends to walk on her toes in bare feet, especially after a few drinks, I get a kick out of hoof shoes. At last, footwear that appeals to my inability to walk like a normal human being!

Work on hamstring and hip flexibility and you'll save yourself some future back problems

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

RoboRodent posted:

Let me help you out, then:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChaosCostumes?ref=l2-shopheader-name

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I am going to guess that hoof shoe dude is a one of those poor god-forsaken nerds that thinks it makes him look badass and cool and therefore wears them all the time

either that or he's one of those otherkins that are like, idk, a horse or something.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Have you guys considered he's just the Greek demigod Pan? Show some respect.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

RoboRodent posted:

trap sprung

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
AUG Thread: Trap Sprung!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RoboRodent posted:

Ha I do this too. No hoof shoes for me, though, please.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

MizPiz posted:

Torgo isn't Pan jfc

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Pick posted:

I didn't see the tail. I'm far more weirded out by the tail.

It's for swatting away flies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MizPiz posted:

Pan has a flute, you philistine.

• Locked thread