Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Applewhite posted:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be a 1000x better president simply by virtue of being a decent person.

Also, to answer the question of whether one can smell what the Rock is cooking, it's definitely not a well done steak with ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tmm3k posted:

Also, to answer the question of whether one can smell what the Rock is cooking, it's definitely not a well done steak with ketchup.

Somehow, still, the well done steak thing irritates me more than all his other bullshit. Everything else is so horrible that it's an intellectual exercise to imagine the twisted, pathaological personality that would give rise to such behavior, but the well done steak thing is something I can appreciate in my gut as inherently wrong and vile.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What a hosed up freak. To have access to the finest things money can buy, and yet still use his wealth and power to consume steak "so well-done it rocks in the plate" pretty much sums him up.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
nonono you guys don't understand. When he said if he were in charge he would give Xi Jinping a big mac from mcdonald's he truly saw it as the highest honor lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

starring pauly shore

MAAAAJOR TRUMPAGE BRAH

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

reminder that Sebastian Gorka looks and sounds like a talking ballsack
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/850920699514499072

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

reminder that Sebastian Gorka looks and sounds like a talking ballsack
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/850920699514499072

"And that is surely the last we will hear from Syria"

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

sugar free jazz posted:

president of the united states donald trump

lllllllllol

It just never gets old.

Sometimes I like to stroll down memory lane; remember when Trunp tried to repeal Obamacare and then couldn't even get it out the door and blamed the Democrats though they never even got the chance to torpedo it?
And when he tried -twice- to close the border and the judges were like: "No Donald, you're an idiot."
And when he after 11 weeks congratulated himself for a successful first 13 weeks?

Lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

a bone to pick posted:

right, sexism is bad unless its towards someone you don't like, that was my point, thank you.

ill have you know im gender fluids
youre offending me and my lols, this is a safe space

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

:lol:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

shut up and lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Nocheez posted:

Imagine being in a coma for like 20 years, you come to in 2017. Donald Trump was a guy on TV shilling for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust when you went out. Now he's beaten Hilary Clinton to become the President of the United States of America.

:laffo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXSvuw789Q

since we're gooning the poo poo out of this thread now

i want to take this moment to point out that The Big New Yorker was the best pizza PIzza Hut ever made which isnt saying anything much but even as a fat high teenager who ordered it regularly, when i saw that douchebag doing a commercial on how to fold it with his tiny hands i lost my appetite. as we all know, it was discontinued :rip:

it just goes to show everything he touches ends up failing so a hesitant lol to my compatriots

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Drunk & Ugly posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXSvuw789Q

since we're gooning the poo poo out of this thread now

i want to take this moment to point out that The Big New Yorker was the best pizza PIzza Hut ever made which isnt saying anything much but even as a fat high teenager who ordered it regularly, when i saw that douchebag doing a commercial on how to fold it with his tiny hands i lost my appetite. as we all know, it was discontinued :rip:

it just goes to show everything he touches ends up failing so a hesitant lol to my compatriots

Alexander the Great

Donald Trump

lolmaoffo

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Funny thing Pizza Hut never bothered to translate their brand name into german, so the "Hut" as in building became the german "Hut" for hat. So basically the roof of their franchises (that is/was pictured on every box) is supposed to symbolize a hat. Ok that's my Pizza Hut story for today.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

mike12345 posted:

Funny thing Pizza Hut never bothered to translate their brand name into german, so the "Hut" as in building became the german "Hut" for hat. So basically the roof of their franchises (that is/was pictured on every box) is supposed to symbolize a hat. Ok that's my Pizza Hut story for today.

:yeah:

Also: "Douglas, come in and find (your way) out"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/851014005451870208

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Onkel Hedwig posted:

:yeah:

Also: "Douglas, come in and find (your way) out"

ESSO gas stations have stores for those 'on the run'

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i love how russia tries to troll and come off as funny smug all the time but after translation it just sounds weird and dumb.

a war of muses
mmm hahaha, burrrrn says a man typing in a colorless concrete block somewhere on a steppe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i love how russia tries to troll and come off as funny smug all the time but after translation it just sounds weird and dumb.

a war of muses
mmm hahaha, burrrrn says a man typing in a colorless concrete block somewhere on a steppe

It's obviously A.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Applewhite posted:

What a hosed up freak. To have access to the finest things money can buy, and yet still use his wealth and power to consume steak "so well-done it rocks in the plate" pretty much sums him up.

There's no accounting for taste.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Doom Mathematic posted:

There's no accounting for taste.

In a normal person, the habit of eating steaks super well done would only irk me and I would look past it without much thought, but Trump is in such a position of power and influence it seems especially grotesque. It's like shoplifting. If the teenaged child of a working-class shlub shoplifts, I cluck my tongue at them and shake my head in disappointment. If the spoiled child of a rich family shoplifts, I want to see them and their parents thrown in a very unpleasant prison.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Better luck next time slug heads

Ha!!!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Fake journalism CNN is like babushka eating borsch in middle of Volga in winter

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

a war of muses

Somewhere in the world, an educated wealthy middle class man sat up and thought "I want to work for the Russian government"

thats an international lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Mr Havafap posted:

It just never gets old.

Sometimes I like to stroll down memory lane; remember when Trunp tried to repeal Obamacare and then couldn't even get it out the door and blamed the Democrats though they never even got the chance to torpedo it?
And when he tried -twice- to close the border and the judges were like: "No Donald, you're an idiot."
And when he after 11 weeks congratulated himself for a successful first 13 weeks?

Lol

When its bad job figures, its Obama's fault. When its good job figures, its his brilliance.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
You know Trump's off golfing again when there is a notable absence of him loving something up that day in the headlines.

Still lolling that a cynical Rage Against the Machine video predicted people being dumb enough to elect him

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Remember when Donald Trump was in Home Alone II and Bobby Brown's "On Our Own" video?

lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

You Are A Elf posted:

Remember when Donald Trump was in Home Alone II

Now he's using Home Alone trap tactics in order to bamboozle Syria/Russia.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

Now he's using Home Alone trap tactics in order to bamboozle Syria/Russia.

Imagine if that first paint can which missed the bad guy cost 90 million dollars.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

As somebody pointed out there's possibly something lost in translation?

I mean, battle of the Muses?
Like Terpsichore laying down some sick moves and Calliope some sick burns, Clio and Euterpe whooping on the sidelines?

I'd watch that.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Old ads featuring Donald trump should totally be dug up and run on tv that would freaking OWN

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

sugar free jazz posted:

Old ads featuring Donald trump should totally be dug up and run on tv that would freaking OWN

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Goddamn the critic owned

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Blue Train posted:

Goddamn the critic owned

Agreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Blue Train posted:

Goddamn the critic owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6T2nRAazrY

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That's just Maurice LaMarche. Guy had an Orson Welles bit that he loved to do and he worked it into every show he was on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWW--w4SRs

Also, Trump is president holy poo poo lol

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Applewhite posted:

Imagine if that first paint can which missed the bad guy cost 90 million dollars.

I loled bigly

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Applewhite posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

my first lol of the morning thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Applewhite posted:

Somehow, still, the well done steak thing irritates me more than all his other bullshit. Everything else is so horrible that it's an intellectual exercise to imagine the twisted, pathaological personality that would give rise to such behavior, but the well done steak thing is something I can appreciate in my gut as inherently wrong and vile.

I dated a girl that had a dad who liked his steaks well done, but he was a social worker with really bad ulcers so he had to eat bland food all the time.

Trump's entire persona and business model is based on "The Best Money Can Buy" but he's such a stubborn narcissistic fraud he can't even take a suggestion to eat his expensive steak in a way that tastes better. That's why his obsession with being thought of as classy is so funny; he lived in one of the most culturally important cities in the world and he absorbed none of it. New York City loving hates Trump because he's incapable of enjoying the aspects of the city that make it great. He's a patron of no arts, has absolutely atrocious taste in food, he's totally uncharitable, and he's a terrible businessman.

Trump has zero metropolitan characteristics.

He basically brute-forced his way into NYC despite being more suited for Las Vegas.