Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
holy poo poo i forgot about kylejack

also baw posted itt the other day and it was like whoa

ed balls don't post in this thread tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
Okay, GIF support for the C-SPAM Thinking Face Generator is now live. I'm calling it a :airquote: Alpha :airquote: feature since I'm still working on making it more consistent. But it's good enough for use right now.

But it's pretty iffy. Unlike the normal static images, these are generated using OpenCV, because using Cognitive services for each image in a GIF would make the site run into rate limit issues. However, OpenCV does not give as much information out of the box as to the exact position of the face. For example, Cognitive services give exact eye and mouth positions, as well as head roll and pitch. OpenCV can technically do it, but you have to figure out the calculations yourself, and I'm still working on getting them right, but :effort:. Cognitive services, when given a series of images, assigns an ID to each face, making it easier to keep track of people in an image so I can make the position of the finger smoother. OpenCV just gives an array of rectangles, so it's harder to keep track of which face belongs to who.

So you can end up with this...

Anyway, go nuts.

Drastic Actions fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 9, 2017

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I want to play civ 6 but I can't justify spending 60 bucks on a game.

Just play CIV 5

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Addamere posted:

what is a petrodollar that sounds made up

Oil rich countries like Saudi Arabia decided use their energy wealth to buy overseas investments, products and services in US dollars.

The biggest side of effect of this agreement is it made the US dollar the number #1 stable currency reserve for the whole world and also creates a constant influx of liquidity to keep the US finance sector going.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

It probably another yugge reason why the US props about the fundie Saudi regime and looks the other way when it stirs up poo poo in the Middle East.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's pronounced 'pedodollar' and I think they renamed it to Reddit Gold a bit ago

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Drastic Actions posted:

Okay, GIF support for the C-SPAM Thinking Face Generator is now live. I'm calling it a :airquote: Alpha :airquote: feature since I'm still working on making it more consistent. But it's good enough for use right now.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

do 7th day adventists celebrate easter saturday?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

sexpig by night posted:

it's pronounced 'pedodollar' and I think they renamed it to Reddit Gold a bit ago

whats the difference between bitcoins and pedodollars?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

zegermans posted:

speaking of dumb libertarians remember that kylejack callout thread in LF that was a bunch of gold price graphs interspersed with terrible quotes of his?

no

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

:aaaaa: holy gently caress this makes me very happy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Spoondick posted:

whats the difference between bitcoins and pedodollars?

you can also buy meth with bitcoin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Drastic Actions posted:

nice!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Drastic Actions posted:

:aaaaa: holy gently caress this makes me very happy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drastic Actions posted:

But it's pretty iffy. Unlike the normal static images, these are generated using OpenCV, because using Cognitive services for each image in a GIF would make the site run into rate limit issues. However, OpenCV does not give as much information out of the box as to the exact position of the face. For example, Cognitive services give exact eye and mouth positions, as well as head roll and pitch. OpenCV can technically do it, but you have to figure out the calculations yourself, and I'm still working on getting them right, but :effort:. Cognitive services, when given a series of images, assigns an ID to each face, making it easier to keep track of people in an image so I can make the position of the finger smoother. OpenCV just gives an array of rectangles, so it's harder to keep track of which face belongs to who.

Anyway, go nuts.

holy gently caress

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BUSH 2112 posted:

holy poo poo i forgot about kylejack

also baw posted itt the other day and it was like whoa

ed balls don't post in this thread tho

yeah this thread is lf as gently caress some daze

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
Baloogan im sorry the canada threads are assholes but im pretty sure its trivially easy to get a morgage right now. Go in to a bank and they be all over yo corkscreww dick.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Baloogan im sorry the canada threads are assholes but im pretty sure its trivially easy to get a morgage right now. Go in to a bank and they be all over yo corkscreww dick.

i wanna buy a cute little cottage :3:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Something else i wanted to tell you too but i forgot so im going back to sleep now

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Jif generator owns btw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol of course piss baby tweets immediately about an attack that kills Christians but still hasn't acknowledged the Quebec attack

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yeah shake it bird!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-XD_VduMHE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Laser Beans

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

My god, it's...it's full of stars that are thinking about things.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i wanna buy a cute little cottage :3:
thats bougie af lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

:eyepoop:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Drastic Actions posted:

Anyway, go nuts.

you should add a way to upload it automagically to imgur or something

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:drat:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im on my phone rn could someone see if any of these turn out on the thinking generator

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I regret that I have but one 5 to give

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chris James 2 posted:

I regret that I have but one 5 to give

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

magiccarpet posted:

you should add a way to upload it automagically to imgur or something

The issue is rate limits on sites like that stink. Their API limits for unauthenticated apps is low, so I would need to come up with a way to log you in so you could have them upload it.

Al! posted:

im on my phone rn could someone see if any of these turn out on the thinking generator

Had to generate this one locally so I could force OpenCV to detect the "face", but it technically works? Also I don't treat transparency right, need to figure that out.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

Baloogan and CCloud don't work with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

only lg really thinks, baloogan and the cloud don't really even have faces which seems about right

• Locked thread